tick...tick...tick.

Starks

Starter
Let's see how Thomas spins this and says he likes the direction things are going.

Why don't reporters ever jus laugh in his face and say something like, C'mon Zeke its over. What are you gona do when your fired in a few months?

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
I am really suprised that the Denver Nuggets did not pull off a trade, unless there is one in principle, but I don't know why a trade isn't accounced yet..
but I am very pleased and entertained with all these new trades happening this month, really one of the best swapping months in history of the game.

Last edited:

nyk_nyk

All Star
With Isiah openly trying to trade Curry and Zach, I can't see them giving maximum effort the rest of the way. Why would they play their asses off now knowing that they aren't wanted.

Actually, Curry should know by now that he's not wanted here and is now officially part of the Jerome James school of how to successfully collect millions and do nothing for your team academy.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
No trades is better than bad trades.

The Cavs made a good trade. The took on salary by getting Ben Wallace adding on to that very very important salary cap, but also brought in Wally's expiring contract to level it off. Not a bad deal.

nyKnicks126

Now with some EXCELLENT NEWS, guess what? The Knicks still have their First Round Draft pick they didn't trade it away!!!! :)

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
they didn't trade it....yet....
You make a great point. If Isiah is stupid enough, he could still give away our draft pick(s) on draft night. I think Isiah just set himself up to get fired, though. Everyone, including Dolan, knows that a 16-38 record is not something that says your team is heading in the right direction.I thought that Isiah had to make a trade before the deadline, just to give himself a decent shot at keeping his job. Now, he's gonna get fired for sure. Maybe not as GM, but definitely as coach.I'm really hoping he loses both jobs, though.

nyKnicks126

OH man I completely forgot about that. Teams will be up on Isiah getting his pick, knowing him he is a soft GM, he will pull off any trade to get what he wants. Like 50 million dollar contracts for 4 years are his favorite.

Pricey

Rotation player
I think the Cavs got a good trade but im still unsure if they are going to beat a Pistons side in the playoffs.
They got Wallace who has a large contract but they got rid of Hughes who i think has a massive contract as well so its not a bad swap. Joe Smith is a decent PF who has had a few good months.
I think they know LeBron is going once his contract is up so this is maybe not a panic move by the Cavs but they know the championship window is slowly closing and they needed to get something decent around LeBron.