View Poll Results: Who won the 11 player trade between the Cavs, Bulls, and Sonics

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cavs: Ben Wallace, Wally, Joe Smith, Delonte West, Bulls 2nd rd. pick 2009

8 47.06%
  • Bulls: Larry Hughes, Drew Gooden, Cedric Simmons , Shannon Brown

0 0%
  • Sonics: Chris Duhon, Ira Newble, Donyell Marshall, Adrien Griffin

3 17.65%
  • Knicks lost

6 35.29%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Toronto Raptors vs New York Knicks Game Thread 2/22

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

Originally Posted by abcd
    Curry was smart for going to the NBA straight out of high school. He would've got exposed for his mediocore skills, and he would've never got drafted, if he went to college.
    Well about Curry going out of high school straight to the pros, he wasn't ready for the NBA speed, and strengh. College would have either made him into a developed, and maybe hard working player or would have destoried his chances at even reaching to the NBA. Thats what college ball is all about taking skills to another level,(DIFFERENT TOPIC) thats why we are seeing as we speak different styles of play that has never been seen before. Like the hook shot is old school nobody is using that anymore. We see Centers being aggresive, and dominate in the Shaq Era on to Oden and beyond!(expect for Eddy, and others) Patrick Ewing developed a hook shot which lead to his era, and now its a lost cause. Duncan( Dont like him) is a player that uses the glass a lot of the time when shooting a mid range shot. Its a different style of player. I wonder what the next big move or style of play will come?
    Durant has a nice style of play, he drives in hunched over, and straightens up even laying it up, or dunkin.
    Last edited by nyKnicks126; Feb 22, 2008 at 23:03.

curry is one player who needed college cuz his basketball IQ is pathetic and by the way i was kidding about the "jamal crawford sucks" comment

yoo I should go 2 games more often lol. Z Bo OMG soo stupid lol but i guess it worked lol
    Last edited by GoKnIcKsDLEE42; Feb 23, 2008 at 00:31.

Originally Posted by datruth
    curry is one player who needed college cuz his basketball IQ is pathetic and by the way i was kidding about the "jamal crawford sucks" comment
    Crawford got lucky tonight. He chucked as usual and happen to make the shots he normally would miss.

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    I really dont care if the Knicks win or lose, it would be nice to see the Celtics lose their 3rd in a row.

Haha it happened bro. It was ****ing sweet to watch too. KG tried to get in Stoudemires head But Amare keep his cool and lit KG's ass up. Suns palyed good. Shaq is really coming along well for them.

Veteran

The Knicks WON the first game using their "One on One" technique vs the Raptors.
    The Knicks had 81 FGA while a hot Crawford (19-29) & hot Zach (9-19) became the Knicks only offense, together they shot 50 FGA (at 49% shooting).
    What plan will the Knicks have on Sunday vs the Raptors???
    Last edited by Kiyaman; Feb 23, 2008 at 06:36.

Veteran

We all know the Jekyll & Hyde in Crawford & Zach, will this Sunday be proof.

Originally Posted by StEpHoN_mArBuRy
    Haha it happened bro. It was ****ing sweet to watch too. KG tried to get in Stoudemires head But Amare keep his cool and lit KG's ass up. Suns palyed good. Shaq is really coming along well for them.
    that was a great game, very physical. The Garnett and Stoudamire duel was awesome. So many elbows thrown. I saw a 1st though, Shaq played team ball and ddint put up many shots, was just trying to make space for team mates. Is this a new Shaq?

But shaq has always played team ball...

KnicksonLIN.com

I'm loving this. The Knicks got their 17th win before March, and the Celtdicks lose their 3rd in a row. Mathematically, the Celtdicks would now have to go 29-0, if they wanna reach 70 wins(not gonna happen). YES!

I'm loving this. The Knicks got their 17th win before March, and the Celtdicks lose their 3rd in a row. Mathematically, the Celtdicks would now have to go 29-0, if they wanna reach 70 wins(not gonna happen). YES!
    I was tryin to ease up on the Celtics hate with my dad and best friend bein Celtic fans, but this 3 game losing streaks got me hyped up!!!!

Stoudamire>>>Gay G
    Dwight Howard>>>Gay G

Both are debatable, more debatable then DW vs CP3.

Is GAy G still the best big man in the league?

Superstar

Being this is the Second Knicks game i've been to (and last time was 1990). i gotta say it was dope they won.

2nd. They were MAD Lucky. Why do the knicks always double the dude with the ball, and leave a shooter open? Someone explain that to me??? What defensive scheme is that. Cuz to be honest they only won cuz Crawford went on a run where he took a lot of risky, poor percentage shots that went in. The Raptors missed some uncontested shots too. Also it's amazing how much better we play when Curry doesn't.

yo that was a sick game to watch. remember those tumbler guys?? they were crazy!

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by clumsy
    Being this is the Second Knicks game i've been to (and last time was 1990). i gotta say it was dope they won.

2nd. They were MAD Lucky. Why do the knicks always double the dude with the ball, and leave a shooter open? Someone explain that to me??? What defensive scheme is that. Cuz to be honest they only won cuz Crawford went on a run where he took a lot of risky, poor percentage shots that went in. The Raptors missed some uncontested shots too. Also it's amazing how much better we play when Curry doesn't.
    I've been saying this for a long time. Curry is the biggest liabilty on the team. He's overrated, overpaid, was overused last season, is one dimensional, plays with no heart, has no defense, no rebounds, no free throws, no passing ability. The only thing he can do is get alley oops, get hook shots, and flip the ball up for a lucky bounce.He's a gifted center with lots of money, confidence given by coaching staff and players, and with a starting spot on the team, but he has blown every opportunity he has been given to be the star of this team. The Knicks definitely are better without Curry. That's exactly why this year's draft is so important. We need to draft a center that can rebound and that has defense.Not a center that averages 4.7 rebounds and .4 blocks, like Curry.In a way, the Zach Randolph trade was good. We got rid of Francis' large contract, and we got a guy that can score and rebound. Plus, Frye wasn't playing well on the Knicks either.
    Randolph is >>>Frye.

The Knicks definitely are better without Curry. That's exactly why this year's draft is so important. We need to draft a center that can rebound and that has defense.Not a center that averages 4.7 rebounds and .4 blocks, like Curry.
    Hasheem Thabeet

Hasheem Thabeet had 9 blocks vs Fairfield last week.