• Sonics: Chris Duhon, Ira Newble, Donyell Marshall, Adrien Griffin

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Knicks lost

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
I see more energy from the Knicks tonight, definately because they're all safe from the trade deadline. 9 minutes left in the 1st.

nyKnicks126

WTF Jamal... what a stupid foul.

This game is starting to get aggressive. Legal screens.. so on. Man. EC only 9 minutes lol! 4 pts. no rebounds. Whats goin on, Why wasn't EC traded yesterday?

Last edited:

nyKnicks126

Not really ^. He actually had a great game today, but he could cut on those stupid turnovers. I liked how Zach Randolph played, the best. 26 points 15 rebounds, I like how Clyde said it, he quoted Zach Randolph, by saying Its not about jumping HIGH to get the rebound its the timing, and position to get the boards.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Not really ^. He actually had a great game today, but he could cut on those stupid turnovers. I liked how Zach Randolph played, the best. 26 points 15 rebounds, I like how Clyde said it, he quoted Zach Randolph, by saying Its not about jumping HIGH to get the rebound its the timing, and position to get the boards.

I do agree that Zach deserves credit for being a good rebounder, and he can score. The problem is hes not a team player, but then again this isnt a team. Occasionally they play well, like tonight, but for the most part they are tough to watch.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
That was a good win for the Knicks. Crawford did what he does best, chuck up shots. Only this time, the shots went in, and he dropped 43 on the Raptors. Z-Bo played great, too.He had another one of his double doubles, but he made it even better, by knocking down a buzzer beater at the half, and by scoring a big 4th quarter shot.I gotta give Isiah credit for benching Curry, too. He's starting to notice what everyone else has been noticing. Curry is non-existant. That's my new nickname for Curry,non-existant. It describes his basketball skills perfectly.For those of you who wonder why I'm always on Curry, just look at his contract. When you see his little production for all that money, then you'll know why I always talk about Curry.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
That was a good win for the Knicks. Crawford did what he does best, chuck up shots. Only this time, the shots went in, and he dropped 43 on the Raptors. Z-Bo played great, too.He had another one of his double doubles, but he made it even better, by knocking down a buzzer beater at the half, and by scoring a big 4th quarter shot.I gotta give Isiah credit for benching Curry, too. He's starting to notice what everyone else has been noticing. Curry is non-existant. That's my new nickname for Curry,non-existant. It describes his basketball skills perfectly.

Even if he was playing college basketball, he wouldnt be a big factor.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Even if he was playing college basketball, he wouldnt be a big factor.
Curry was smart for going to the NBA straight out of high school. He would've got exposed for his mediocore skills, and he would've never got drafted, if he went to college.

nyKnicks126

Curry was smart for going to the NBA straight out of high school. He would've got exposed for his mediocore skills, and he would've never got drafted, if he went to college.

Well about Curry going out of high school straight to the pros, he wasn't ready for the NBA speed, and strengh. College would have either made him into a developed, and maybe hard working player or would have destoried his chances at even reaching to the NBA. Thats what college ball is all about taking skills to another level,(DIFFERENT TOPIC) thats why we are seeing as we speak different styles of play that has never been seen before. Like the hook shot is old school nobody is using that anymore. We see Centers being aggresive, and dominate in the Shaq Era on to Oden and beyond!(expect for Eddy, and others) Patrick Ewing developed a hook shot which lead to his era, and now its a lost cause. Duncan( Dont like him) is a player that uses the glass a lot of the time when shooting a mid range shot. Its a different style of player. I wonder what the next big move or style of play will come?
Durant has a nice style of play, he drives in hunched over, and straightens up even laying it up, or dunkin.

Last edited:

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
curry is one player who needed college cuz his basketball IQ is pathetic and by the way i was kidding about the "jamal crawford sucks" comment

I really dont care if the Knicks win or lose, it would be nice to see the Celtics lose their 3rd in a row.

Haha it happened bro. It was fucking sweet to watch too. KG tried to get in Stoudemires head But Amare keep his cool and lit KG's ass up. Suns palyed good. Shaq is really coming along well for them.

Kiyaman

Legend
The Knicks WON the first game using their "One on One" technique vs the Raptors.
The Knicks had 81 FGA while a hot Crawford (19-29) & hot Zach (9-19) became the Knicks only offense, together they shot 50 FGA (at 49% shooting).
What plan will the Knicks have on Sunday vs the Raptors???

Last edited:

Pricey

Rotation player
Haha it happened bro. It was fucking sweet to watch too. KG tried to get in Stoudemires head But Amare keep his cool and lit KG's ass up. Suns palyed good. Shaq is really coming along well for them.
that was a great game, very physical. The Garnett and Stoudamire duel was awesome. So many elbows thrown. I saw a 1st though, Shaq played team ball and ddint put up many shots, was just trying to make space for team mates. Is this a new Shaq?

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
:smokin:I'm loving this. The Knicks got their 17th win before March, and the Celtdicks lose their 3rd in a row. Mathematically, the Celtdicks would now have to go 29-0, if they wanna reach 70 wins(not gonna happen). YES!