• Sonics: Chris Duhon, Ira Newble, Donyell Marshall, Adrien Griffin

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Knicks lost

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
:smokin:I'm loving this. The Knicks got their 17th win before March, and the Celtdicks lose their 3rd in a row. Mathematically, the Celtdicks would now have to go 29-0, if they wanna reach 70 wins(not gonna happen). YES!

I was tryin to ease up on the Celtics hate with my dad and best friend bein Celtic fans, but this 3 game losing streaks got me hyped up!!!!

Stoudamire>>>Gay G
Dwight Howard>>>Gay G

Both are debatable, more debatable then DW vs CP3.

Is GAy G still the best big man in the league?

clumsy

Rotation player
Being this is the Second Knicks game i've been to (and last time was 1990). i gotta say it was dope they won.

2nd. They were MAD Lucky. Why do the knicks always double the dude with the ball, and leave a shooter open? Someone explain that to me??? What defensive scheme is that. Cuz to be honest they only won cuz Crawford went on a run where he took a lot of risky, poor percentage shots that went in. The Raptors missed some uncontested shots too. Also it's amazing how much better we play when Curry doesn't.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Being this is the Second Knicks game i've been to (and last time was 1990). i gotta say it was dope they won.

2nd. They were MAD Lucky. Why do the knicks always double the dude with the ball, and leave a shooter open? Someone explain that to me??? What defensive scheme is that. Cuz to be honest they only won cuz Crawford went on a run where he took a lot of risky, poor percentage shots that went in. The Raptors missed some uncontested shots too. Also it's amazing how much better we play when Curry doesn't.
I've been saying this for a long time. Curry is the biggest liabilty on the team. He's overrated, overpaid, was overused last season, is one dimensional, plays with no heart, has no defense, no rebounds, no free throws, no passing ability. The only thing he can do is get alley oops, get hook shots, and flip the ball up for a lucky bounce.He's a gifted center with lots of money, confidence given by coaching staff and players, and with a starting spot on the team, but he has blown every opportunity he has been given to be the star of this team. The Knicks definitely are better without Curry. That's exactly why this year's draft is so important. We need to draft a center that can rebound and that has defense.Not a center that averages 4.7 rebounds and .4 blocks, like Curry.In a way, the Zach Randolph trade was good. We got rid of Francis' large contract, and we got a guy that can score and rebound. Plus, Frye wasn't playing well on the Knicks either.
Randolph is >>>Frye.

The Knicks definitely are better without Curry. That's exactly why this year's draft is so important. We need to draft a center that can rebound and that has defense.Not a center that averages 4.7 rebounds and .4 blocks, like Curry.
Hasheem Thabeet

Hasheem Thabeet had 9 blocks vs Fairfield last week.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
That's the kind of center the Knicks need. Not a scrub that makes money to sit down and look pretty, like Curry. I wouldn't even trust Curry to guard Becky Hammon, and she's shorter than Nate Robinson.Becky Hammon can drop 50 on Curry.

clumsy

Rotation player
Go Knicks: I'm a bboy after my day job. So the tumblers really weren't that dope to me....some people i know are wayyyyy better. Even random hitters in the subway are sometimes better. I was paying more attention to the dancers.

abcd: ya i agree, Curry sucks. I kinda thought that last year. But this year, his card was pulled for sure.

Also i can't see why people jock Crawford. I mean he's an exciting player to watch and all, and he break ankles with the best of them, but he makes some really stupid decisions. I'd like to see him drive to the net more with his handles and get the foul then pullup. Also he almost cost us big. He didn't run back cuz he was pulling a Chuck Knoblauch after he messed up a shot in the 4th i think. They got the easy transition bucket.