View Poll Results: Who is the best PF/C out of the following?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gay G (The Big Dip****)

1 7.14%
  • Amare Stoudamire

0 0%
  • Eddy Curry

0 0%
  • Dwight Howard

3 21.43%
  • Yao Ming

2 14.29%
  • Al Jefferson

1 7.14%
  • Tim Duncan (Dont forget me)

5 35.71%
  • Shaquille O'Neal

1 7.14%
  • Marcus Camby

0 0%
  • Dirk Nowitzki

1 7.14%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New York Knicks vs Toronto Raptors Game Thread 2/24

How embarassing would it be for Toronto to lose both games of a home and home to the Knicks. I could see us maybe winning but it don't really matter.

F Toronto though, their fans don't care bout basketball all they care about is hockey. But i can't talk, the Knicks are so bad i've actually watched a few Rangers games.

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

Remember the 8 year loosing season of the Rangers like 3 years ago. it was like they didn't they didn't make the playoffs from 1996-2004 or something like that.

David Lee dunked on Brezec and one!! I don't like Brezec, he thinks he is a leader lol, but he isn't really.

Yea MSG went like 3 or 4 seasons without hosting a playoff game of any kind. The only thing that dug the Rangers out of their whole was the strike. The NHL strike led to new rules that brought in a salary cap restriction and new rules, and the two years of off time gave the Rangers the time to unload al their bad contracts and rebuild.

And after like 8 years of awfulness their pretty decent.

I don't think i could live without Knicks basketball but if a strike led to some new NBA rules and the Knicks rebuilding completely i could deal with it.

Dolan and MSG as a whole don't realize. We could deal with a losing season or two if we saw the light at the end of the tunnle, but we're just losing with no prospects of possibly getting better.

LOL at Balkman air ballin the 3.

I miss MArbury. We need him out there.

Out of the guys you mentioned ya still gotta go with Tim Duncan in my opinion with Kevin Garnett second and you could probably make arguments for a lot of other guys coming in 3rd.

As far as potential goes Dwight Howard definitely has the highest upside.

I really don't like Crispino doing the games he never ever says anything negative about the Knicks. You would think he's doing the games of one of the NBA's most outstanding franchises.

I like Randolph's game but he's tough to take when he's complaining about foul calls while his man is beating him down the floor.

Eddy Curry is still horrible.

Why are we subjected to seeing Jared Jeffries, Fred Jones, Malik Rose, 45 minutes a night of Crawford etc etc?

Can we not see what Balkman, Chandler, Collins and even Randolph Morris can do? I'd rather lose with these guys playing then overpaid crappy veterans (Curry, Jeffries) or guys whom we already know what they are (Jones, Crawford, Rose).

Nice job by Isiah not calling a timeout for his tired team. Amazing how this team gets tired, most be those tough practices Zeke runs taking its toll

To bad the Knicks didn't trade Curry last year, because his value went down so much, so did Zach Randolphs. Jamals on the other hand hasn't ever been higher then it is now, but Isiah will never trade is boyfriend/son. Why is Jamal still wearing that pad on his shoulder its been like three months he had that now.

And why is Isiah Thomas giving minutes (rewarding) Eddy Curry for his poor play, he does not deserve any minutes as a Knick, or an NBA player, he is getting shut down by scrubs like Nesterovic, etc. This is hard to watch. EC equals bench player, at best.
    Last edited by nyKnicks126; Feb 24, 2008 at 19:12.

Originally Posted by nyKnicks126
    To bad the Knicks didn't trade Curry last year, because his value went down so much, so did Zach Randolphs. Jamals on the other hand hasn't ever been higher then it is now, but Isiah will never trade is boyfriend/son. Why is Jamal still wearing that pad on his shoulder its been like three months he had that now.

And why is Isiah Thomas giving minutes (rewarding) Eddy Curry for his poor play, he does not deserve any minutes as a Knick, or an NBA player, he is getting shut down by scrubs like Nesterovic, etc. This is hard to watch. EC equals bench player, at best.
    Tellin it how it is, I agree with everything. Crawford shouldve been traded at the deadline, Randolph shouldve never became a Knick, and same goes for Curry. I will say that Crawford does have value, depending on the gm. lol @ you mentioning his shoulder pad, thats the first thing I notice everytime i turn the Knicks on, I ask myself why does this pu$$y still have that pad on his shoulder? Crawfords in good shape, cant deny that, but hes not tough. I wouldnt mind him as much if he went to the rim more instead of jackin.

all im a say about this game is that this shyt did not go both ways

This game was a waste of time, the first half was actually fairly decent, but the second half the Knicks were over confident, you might say.

Thanks MSG, I think Isiaherr will never learn, I wonder what other offers he got for Crawford, other then the declining play of Larry Hughes. I know Isiah got more offers for him, but none were mentioned in the media.

As for Tim Duncan for the poll, you can not forget him,but I did vote for Howard. Duncan he is a elite player, and he was great pieces to a great team, like Manu, Parker, Bowen. They are a nuclear team that rely on each other. I don't like the Spurs, but there game is excellent, and with there expierence they probably will go far in the west, including there recent player they got Kurt Thomas, they will go pretty far, But Tim Duncan isn't really a player I like, he always has a serious face, and he thinks he is better then anyone out there. Tim always had Robinson, Elliot, and other players to rely too, thats why I didn't vote for Tim Duncan.

I Have Nothing To Say, Other Than The Knicks Inching Ourselves To Be The Leading Candidates For The Lottery. And Did U See Quentin Richardson's Face When The Knicks Were Down By 15? I Was On A Knick Site And I Saw A Fan Criticizing Steph For Not Showing Up To Games When Injured, I Just Said To Myself, Ain't U Guys The Cats Who Said The Knicks Are Playing Better And That Steph Should Stay Away From The Team And That He Is A Cancer To The Team. This Shows How Ignorant And Unappreciative Some Knicks Fans Are, Now That He Is Not With The Team, U Are Whining. Love Him Or Hate Him He Is Still The Best Player We Have And If He Leaves New York, Mark On My Word, The Knicks Wouldn't Get Any Better Than What They Are.

As for the first pick goes, there are about of ways this draft pick might not be helpful.

1.Either Isiah trades the pick.
    2.Drafts a good player, but in the 08-09 season doesn't player the drafted player that much, and instead plays Malik Rose, Jeffries, Curry, and Richardson, oh and the 41 minutes per game for Crawford)
    3. Drafts a player, first year plays well, but then declines, like Frye did.

I don't want those three things up there to happen to the Knicks, but it is all possible.

KnicksonLIN.com

I'm not going to get into it, cause I'm tired of always having to repeat myself.There's two players that will remain nameless that played absolutely no defense. One of them has the same number as Isiah Thomas, and the other one has the same number as Charles Oakley.Anyways, back to my post. Top 3 reasons the Knicks lost:
    1. No rebounds(Were out rebounded on the offensive and defensive glass)
    2. Poor perimeter defense(the Knicks kept leaving guys uncontested)
    3. Poor coaching(Isiah should've let Jared Jeffries guard Bargnani, rather than allowing players that are not used to guarding the perimeter which will be remain nameless. He should've also allowed Fred Jones and Mardy Collins to get more playing time)

Originally Posted by starbury4real
    I Have Nothing To Say, Other Than The Knicks Inching Ourselves To Be The Leading Candidates For The Lottery. And Did U See Quentin Richardson's Face When The Knicks Were Down By 15? I Was On A Knick Site And I Saw A Fan Criticizing Steph For Not Showing Up To Games When Injured, I Just Said To Myself, Ain't U Guys The Cats Who Said The Knicks Are Playing Better And That Steph Should Stay Away From The Team And That He Is A Cancer To The Team. This Shows How Ignorant And Unappreciative Some Knicks Fans Are, Now That He Is Not With The Team, U Are Whining. Love Him Or Hate Him He Is Still The Best Player We Have And If He Leaves New York, Mark On My Word, The Knicks Wouldn't Get Any Better Than What They Are.
    Great post, and I dont look at it like marburys stayin away from the team. What team? If Marbury wasnt injured, we would be battling for that #8 spot. At the same time, I dont care at this point. We can use the high draft pick, I just wanna see Marbury get the credit he deserves. Haters will die before giving him any credit, unfortunatly.