View Poll Results: Who is the best PF/C out of the following?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gay G (The Big Dip****)

1 7.14%
  • Amare Stoudamire

0 0%
  • Eddy Curry

0 0%
  • Dwight Howard

3 21.43%
  • Yao Ming

2 14.29%
  • Al Jefferson

1 7.14%
  • Tim Duncan (Dont forget me)

5 35.71%
  • Shaquille O'Neal

1 7.14%
  • Marcus Camby

0 0%
  • Dirk Nowitzki

1 7.14%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New York Knicks vs Toronto Raptors Game Thread 2/24

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by starbury4real
    I Have Nothing To Say, Other Than The Knicks Inching Ourselves To Be The Leading Candidates For The Lottery. And Did U See Quentin Richardson's Face When The Knicks Were Down By 15? I Was On A Knick Site And I Saw A Fan Criticizing Steph For Not Showing Up To Games When Injured, I Just Said To Myself, Ain't U Guys The Cats Who Said The Knicks Are Playing Better And That Steph Should Stay Away From The Team And That He Is A Cancer To The Team. This Shows How Ignorant And Unappreciative Some Knicks Fans Are, Now That He Is Not With The Team, U Are Whining. Love Him Or Hate Him He Is Still The Best Player We Have And If He Leaves New York, Mark On My Word, The Knicks Wouldn't Get Any Better Than What They Are.
    Exactly, keep preeching. People fail to acknowledge the fact that Marbury is our only All Star, and that All Stars can not be replaced by guys that either lack NBA experience or are one dimensional. All everyone does is bring up the time where Marbury left the team in the game against Phoenix. Well what would you do if you're an All Star and someone wants to bench you for Mardy Collins? Isiah Thomas is lucky he didn't try that on Sprewell.

Originally Posted by abcd
    I'm not going to get into it, cause I'm tired of always having to repeat myself.There's two players that will remain nameless that played absolutely no defense. One of them has the same number as Isiah Thomas, and the other one has the same number as Charles Oakley.Anyways, back to my post. Top 3 reasons the Knicks lost:
    1. No rebounds(Were out rebounded on the offensive and defensive glass)
    2. Poor perimeter defense(the Knicks kept leaving guys uncontested)
    3. Poor coaching(Isiah should've let Jared Jeffries guard Bargnani, rather than allowing players that are not used to guarding the perimeter which will be remain nameless. He should've also allowed Fred Jones and Mardy Collins to get more playing time)
    Let me be the first to say im like that new avatar.

KnicksonLIN.com

Thanks, I think it describes the season perfectly. It shows Marbury with a look of disgust, and this season is disgusting.

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

If you ask me right now, I don't think the Knicks are able to make a run at the playoffs in the next 3 years. They need a whole different squad out there, management, and so on. Really not even the return of Marbs, or a draft pick will help the play of the Knicks with all these unmotivated players, and poor leaders. Its hard to watch a team like this.

Originally Posted by nyKnicks126
    If you ask me right now, I don't think the Knicks are able to make a run at the playoffs in the next 3 years. They need a whole different squad out there, management, and so on. Really not even the return of Marbs, or a draft pick will help the play of the Knicks with all these unmotivated players, and poor leaders. Its hard to watch a team like this.
    The knicks only hope pretty much is derrick rose or michael beasley. One of them will turn around the franchise and be great nba players hopefully

Originally Posted by abcd
    Exactly, keep preeching. People fail to acknowledge the fact that Marbury is our only All Star, and that All Stars can not be replaced by guys that either lack NBA experience or are one dimensional. All everyone does is bring up the time where Marbury left the team in the game against Phoenix. Well what would you do if you're an All Star and someone wants to bench you for Mardy Collins? Isiah Thomas is lucky he didn't try that on Sprewell.
    lol haha sprewell would have been pissed. and yea i agree totally the knicks failure past couple years is not marburys fault at all.

Agreed. This team is just horribly managed and horribly put together. Marbury shouldn't be blamed for this mess. Its Isiah's and Doalns fault palin and simple.