Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I dont get it?

Hybrid View

Default I dont get it?

Iv been checking out another knicks site, nykfanpage. Their forum gets massive postings but I like the layout of this site much more. I wish this were the more active site.

this is what i'm trying to figure out for the past few months
    nykfanpage is , i think, the oldest fan site, and that's why they are going so well. they had numerous server problems, but finally they switched servers and looks like everything's okay
    maybe those of you who live in the area, can spread the word to your friends, believe me, i did everything i could to, and the results haven't reached my expectations , yet

thanks for staying with the few

He really has and no Rady i'm not being Sarcastic, I think this site will eventually get viewers

The layout of this sitte is more convenient than nukfanpage's. I have been telling some kids I know about this site. I am sure that eventually more viewers will come. IN FACT I AM GOING TO NYKFANPAGE RIGHT NOW AND POSTING ABOUT THIS SITE!

Hey egluck, respond positively (REALLY POSITIVELY) in my thread about this site on Nykfanpage!

I too agree this site is much better than NYKFanpage... even though I have only been here for a very short period of time, this site makes me feel much more proud of being a Knicks fan, which makes me post more comfortably. The colors of this site are undoubtedly the best there are. This site is more relaxing and laid back and enjoyable to spend time at! 8)

thanks for the kind words, but as i said before, i don't want to create a rivarly between these 2 websites, and i don't like comparations 8)
    both of them are trying to keep fans up to date with the latest news and be a warm home for them

..or something like that

Rady, I'm not trying to kiss up but if there was a rivalry between these two sites, this site would blow them away! Not to mention if there was a rivalry it would convince more users on NYKFanpage to check this site out to see why this site compares to them. 8)

Originally Posted by Only The Knicks
    Not to mention if there was a rivalry it would convince more users on NYKFanpage to check this site out
    That would probably be the last thing i need (stealing other forums' posters)

maybe sharing posters, but not making them forget about the other site

It's not stealing... you could post at both sites, and if that's stealing, then surely you wouldn't want people to compliment this site on NYKFanpage.

Whatever you decide to do, do it privately, use the pm, i already asked Irv and Linda to lock 2 topics about my site, and i don't want more.
    The fact is that i do have a link in their section and that should be enough

I like the colors of this site myself... but uh... it's really funny how you guys are (with the exception of rady) trash talking another fan page like that! I mean, seriously, we're all one big happy family, you know.

Originally Posted by Tweck
    I mean, seriously, we're all one big happy family, you know.
    well said Tweck

double post!

whoops
    sorry for that!