Crawford?

Pricey

Rotation player
This thread is sorta getting out of control. Everyone either likes him or hates him, its pretty simple.
Everyone agrees that Crawford tries and wants to win and so on but he doesnt play defence and he puts up too many shots that are not smart and also turns it over too easily.
I mean that game against Portland in the last with only a few secs left he could have driven it like LeBron did the night before but instead puts up a terrible 3 point attempt when all we needed was 1 point to win. Things like that frustrate people who are not sure on Crawford.
Also games against Toronto earlier in the year when he threw a alley oop pass to no one and it hit the backboard and fans were in tears on the sidelines. There wasnt 1 Knick close to the key lol.
My issue is there is no point scoring 20 odd points a game if your not going to defend and let someone else run past you like a school kid and get the same amount, it rules out everything you have done in the game.
The only thing saving his ass is coming out and saying how the losses hurt and how he wants to win and he has never said he wants to leave or walk out so props for that.
He isnt the only one though in this situation, Curry, Randolph and a few others do the same thing.
Like the Lakers game, we should have had that and they wouldnt drive on Lee or Jeffries and then Isiah brings on Zach and Curry in the last 5 mins and they all started driving and scoring cause they knew they dont play defence.
We are the no-defence Knicks and it pisses me off.

Also lets not get personal and tell people to f*ck off and all this other offensive comments to other fans. The whoe point is we are ALL knicks fans and we shouldnt be hating on eachother even if we disagree on some shit.
This is why people rag on New York and the fans cause there is no unity.
I agree with a lot what MSG says and i also agree a lot with people who differ from MSG but there is nothing wrong with that. Its called opinions.

GetRealistic

Starter
Who really cares about Marbury, He's out for the year, and most likely has played his last game as a Knicks. Lets just move on from the topic.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
lmao @ this thread gettin outta control

The only poster who I really felt made no sense and annoyed me was Jimmychief, everyone else at least backed up their points and read half/most of my points. Jimmy is now officially the worst poster on here, this isnt the 1st time where hes failed to read my posts. Recently, he kept sayin he agreed with me in another thread. He was agreeing with things i was disagreein with, dude cant read. He needs to get the f*ck outta here, on the real. For the record, EC HOuse Special is the 2nd worst poster on here.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
I mean that game against Portland in the last with only a few secs left he could have driven it like LeBron did the night before but instead puts up a terrible 3 point attempt when all we needed was 1 point to win.

is dat even fair to point out???u telling jamal to do something lebron did, lebron is a F#cking train going down the lane, lol, ya fans are crazy, lol

Pricey

Rotation player
is dat even fair to point out???u telling jamal to do something lebron did, lebron is a F#cking train going down the lane, lol, ya fans are crazy, lol
Have you seen Jamal drive it, he isnt that bad when he does it and generally will score or get the foul. Thats all we needed in that game, not putting up a unrealistic 3 point attempt when all we needed was 1 point.
Im not saying he is even a sniff towards LeBron but the night before he took it in the key and scored fairly easily. Im not saying Jamal could do exactly what he did but the percentages would have been a stack higher if he drove it in and either scored or draw a foul and go to the line compared to throwing a brick

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Have you seen Jamal drive it, he isnt that bad when he does it and generally will score or get the foul. Thats all we needed in that game, not putting up a unrealistic 3 point attempt when all we needed was 1 point.
Im not saying he is even a sniff towards LeBron but the night before he took it in the key and scored fairly easily. Im not saying Jamal could do exactly what he did but the percentages would have been a stack higher if he drove it in and either scored or draw a foul and go to the line compared to throwing a brick

i dont remember it being a 3 point shot, i remember it being a top of the key shot that was makeable, when he drives he relies on dat 2 handed push shot that is very tough to make

Pricey

Rotation player
Im pretty sure it was a 3 but it could have been top of the key but i remember the shot being ugly and low percentage. Im just saying a smart person would drive it in cause you have a better chance of scoring or drawing a foul. If your open and can shoot then i have no issue with that but he didnt on that play.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Im pretty sure it was a 3 but it could have been top of the key but i remember the shot being ugly and low percentage. Im just saying a smart person would drive it in cause you have a better chance of scoring or drawing a foul. If your open and can shoot then i have no issue with that but he didnt on that play.

its tough getting a call on da last possession

Pricey

Rotation player
maybe but im guess im tired of seeing them make poor decisions at critical times. I mean if the game is maybe 2 to 4 points in it with over a minute to go why continue to throw up 3 pointers. Im not saying this is only Jamal, ive seen Nate and a few others do the same in games and they usually miss and the other team takes it up and extends the lead and makes it pretty hard to get the result.
Perhaps its just inexperience? These are things Isiah should be taling about to them.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Really? Considering how much your own his nuts, i figured he was tired from giving in to you?

Thats an L right there MSG.... lol

Everone takes an L at one point or another, all you gotta do is post a picture of a gun and a backyard wrestling match and its official.