Thread: Imagine

Hybrid View

Default Imagine

Imagine how nice it would have been if we would have gotten rid of these over paid children and this was our team for the rest of this season.

pg robinson
    sg jones
    sf balkman
    pf lee
    c morris

at least this team would have played hard every night and been fun to watch.

Originally Posted by stevie
    Imagine how nice it would have been if we would have gotten rid of these over paid children and this was our team for the rest of this season.

pg robinson
    sg jones
    sf balkman
    pf lee
    c morris

who the **** would score.

Who would play defense.

Has morris ever played over 20 mins

That lineup would hold teams around 88 pts per game, but would average about 73!

I like Nate and Lee but lets be honest guys, neither plays any defense. I'm all for Morris getting minutes but some posters act as if he's going to be an all-star. Isiah is an idiot but if Morris was showing something in practice he'd be getting minutes.

Superstar

i think we need to keep one of the big men. You can live with one, not both.

Originally Posted by stevie

pg robinson
    sg jones
    sf balkman
    pf lee
    c morris

we would go 0-82
    nate would lead the team in scoring with 16ppg

I'm sorry I must have gotten it twisted. I guess you prefer hearing Curry wine about min and not do anything about his shape. Randolph beef with Nate. Q screaming on the bench and not preforming in games. I dont know am I missing anybody else. At least with the other guys I wuld have had a group just play hard every nite and leave it all on the court.

I did forget one more and he is my fav. How bout Jerome James would you prefer him. The guys signs his payday and shows up outta shape get injured and hasnt done a freaking thing and now is complaining about minutes.

Thank you but no thank you I'll take my chances with Morris who would be auditioning for his next nba contract

KnicksonLIN.com

I don't know about that. Not everyone on the Knicks starting lineup is playing bad, so I wouldn't bench everyone. I'd bench Curry, cause he got no d, no rebounds, no free throws, no heart, and is non-existant. I'd bench Quentin Richardson, cause he has no consistancy. He has played better, in recent times, but he still has nights where he either struggles defensively, offensively, or both.I'd keep Crawford and Randolph in the lineup, cause they can score. I'd just cut Crawford's minutes to 30.

Starting lineup I'd use:
    PG Nate Robinson
    SG Jamal Crawford
    SF Renaldo Balkman
    PF Zach Randolph
    C Jerome James(I know he's fat, but at least he has defense)

Bench:
    David Lee(pf and c), Wilson Chandler(sf), Fred Jones(pg and sg), Quentin Richardson(sg)

KnicksonLIN.com

Good point, Stevie. Jerome James is sadly our best defensive center, even though he's out of shape and is injury prone and foul prone.I'd insert him in the starting lineup, at this point.