Imagine

stevie

Benchwarmer
Imagine how nice it would have been if we would have gotten rid of these over paid children and this was our team for the rest of this season.

pg robinson
sg jones
sf balkman
pf lee
c morris

at least this team would have played hard every night and been fun to watch.

theknicks3

Benchwarmer
Imagine how nice it would have been if we would have gotten rid of these over paid children and this was our team for the rest of this season.

pg robinson
sg jones
sf balkman
pf lee
c morris

who the fuck would score.

Who would play defense.

Has morris ever played over 20 mins

GetRealistic

Starter
I like Nate and Lee but lets be honest guys, neither plays any defense. I'm all for Morris getting minutes but some posters act as if he's going to be an all-star. Isiah is an idiot but if Morris was showing something in practice he'd be getting minutes.

Toons

is the Bo$$

pg robinson
sg jones
sf balkman
pf lee
c morris

we would go 0-82
nate would lead the team in scoring with 16ppg

stevie

Benchwarmer
I'm sorry I must have gotten it twisted. I guess you prefer hearing Curry wine about min and not do anything about his shape. Randolph beef with Nate. Q screaming on the bench and not preforming in games. I dont know am I missing anybody else. At least with the other guys I wuld have had a group just play hard every nite and leave it all on the court.

stevie

Benchwarmer
I did forget one more and he is my fav. How bout Jerome James would you prefer him. The guys signs his payday and shows up outta shape get injured and hasnt done a freaking thing and now is complaining about minutes.

Thank you but no thank you I'll take my chances with Morris who would be auditioning for his next nba contract

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I don't know about that. Not everyone on the Knicks starting lineup is playing bad, so I wouldn't bench everyone. I'd bench Curry, cause he got no d, no rebounds, no free throws, no heart, and is non-existant. I'd bench Quentin Richardson, cause he has no consistancy. He has played better, in recent times, but he still has nights where he either struggles defensively, offensively, or both.I'd keep Crawford and Randolph in the lineup, cause they can score. I'd just cut Crawford's minutes to 30.

Starting lineup I'd use:
PG Nate Robinson
SG Jamal Crawford
SF Renaldo Balkman
PF Zach Randolph
C Jerome James(I know he's fat, but at least he has defense)

Bench:
David Lee(pf and c), Wilson Chandler(sf), Fred Jones(pg and sg), Quentin Richardson(sg)

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Good point, Stevie. Jerome James is sadly our best defensive center, even though he's out of shape and is injury prone and foul prone.I'd insert him in the starting lineup, at this point.