View Poll Results: Which of the following point guards is the best?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jason Kidd

0 0%
  • Chris Paul

6 50.00%
  • Deron Williams

0 0%
  • Steve Nash

2 16.67%
  • Jose Calderon

1 8.33%
  • Tony Parker

0 0%
  • Chauncey Billups

3 25.00%
  • Baron Davis

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Charlotte Bobcats vs New York Knicks Game Thread 2/27

HEY! it's earl boynkins! he's shorter then nate! damn he's traveled around the league alot. i wouldnt mind him on the knicks. 5'5 damm 133!!!!

Jeffries breaks down the D and takes it to the basket.

dammmmmm what a 2nd quarter lee 8 rbs 13-0 run i think

Originally Posted by GoKnIcKsDLEE42
    HEY! it's earl boynkins! he's shorter then nate! damn he's traveled around the league alot. i wouldnt mind him on the knicks. 5'5 damm 133!!!!
    i think i can **** him up lolz but naw i like him dow love how hes so small and is good enough 2 play in the nba...and not bad...kinda boring intill we went on a run...we did ok i guess...Eddy played with energy...and we just did ok...and does anywun notice that ZACH does not even jump or try 2 block a shot he just waits intill they make it! you guys probably noticed but god even EDDY CURRY plays better D then Zach

Q-Rich is back, 15pts and 5 rbs

mann i really hope so. and as i type this-he finishes wit a monster jam

Originally Posted by GoKnIcKsDLEE42
    mann i really hope so. and as i type this-he finishes wit a monster jam
    I realize that overall he has sucked this year but hes slowly comin back, it good to see. I thought he was done. I know he at least was one of your favorite players, im not sure if he still is but hes still one of my favorites, and yes, he would beat Pierce down. Speakin of Pierce, Im gonna check to see how the Cavs vs Celtics game is goin.

**** thier winning. hows pierced ***** doin

hey chandler and morris might get it. but it seems like when ever we say that-they never come in still

KnicksonLIN.com

The Knicks played well. Jamal Crawford was a leader, for the first time this season, and he got on Randolph's case for going 0-4 at the free throw line. Also, he was driving to the basket, something that he needs to do more often, considering he's the team best 86% from the foul line. Nate, Lee, and Balkman played well, and Randolph got his usual shots and rebounds.Quentin Richardson continues to play better, but he still has a long way to go.Even though Curry struggled on offense, his defense was impressive, to everyone's surprise.

Veteran

Nyk Logo

Originally Posted by abcd
    The Knicks played well. Jamal Crawford was a leader, for the first time this season, and he got on Randolph's case for going 0-4 at the free throw line. Also, he was driving to the basket, something that he needs to do more often, considering he's the team best 86% from the foul line. Nate, Lee, and Balkman played well, and Randolph got his usual shots and rebounds.Quentin Richardson continues to play better, but he still has a long way to go.Even though Curry struggled on offense, his defense was impressive, to everyone's surprise.

With the Bobcats two scorers out with injury (Wallace & Morrison), I was expecting the Knicks to give 12 to 18 minutes of playingtime to Rookie Chandler & Morris, and second season Collins, especially when the Bobcats Jason Richardson went down at the start of the 2nd quarter.

I'm tired of seeing "Crawford, Jones, Q.Rich, and Zach" on the court together trying to play like a team without a leader. The four players have no chemistry on offense or defense and just look pitiful on the court vs Knick opositions. Does Zeke actually believe these four players will be the Savior of his job, because they are a coaches nightmare (college players setup better offense/defense plays than these four players.).

Did the Knicks really WIN vs the Bobcats??????

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

The Knicks had it lucky, Wallace didn't play, and Richardson went out in the 2nd quarter due to an eye injury from Nate. Really the Knicks wouldn't win if those two played in that game.

Knicks at Atlanta on Friday, that game I want to see, Bibby vs. Robinson. Back to the Charlotte game, we actually saw playing time from Chandler, Collins, and most of the young players played as well. Its kinda wierd why Chandler doesn't play more minutes.

look i relley think if the knicks play like that everday the become a better team cause it look like they had fun out there i was going crazy when i saw crawford doing that past to himself dunk but he missed and the jeffries dunk wuz hot and the qrich one was hot to but i think isaih mighit noticed that chandler could be a good back up for curry cause he is a big strong young men no homo

i know it is late feburary 27 independence day my country where my dominicans at
    Last edited by knicksfancris; Feb 28, 2008 at 07:44.

Originally Posted by thekidd13
    i think i can **** him up lolz but naw i like him dow love how hes so small and is good enough 2 play in the nba...and not bad...kinda boring intill we went on a run...we did ok i guess...Eddy played with energy...and we just did ok...and does anywun notice that ZACH does not even jump or try 2 block a shot he just waits intill they make it! you guys probably noticed but god even EDDY CURRY plays better D then Zach
    Did you know that Boykins can bench 300 lbs? Crazy! Another physical freak of nature, like Nate.

The Knicks shock their fans and beat MJ and his Bobcats!!! The Hornets crush the Suns, big game for Chris Paul.

Speakin of Chris Paul, there was recently a debate on here about whos the better point guard, Chris Paul or Deron Williams. As my poll results show:

Chris Paul-6 votes
    Deron williams-0 votes
    Billups-3 votes
    Nash-2 votes
    Calderon-1 vote

The debate is officially over (even though it was over before it even began)
    Last edited by MSGKnickz33; Feb 28, 2008 at 11:19.