View Poll Results: Which of the following point guards is the best?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jason Kidd

    0 0%
  • Chris Paul

    6 50.00%
  • Deron Williams

    0 0%
  • Steve Nash

    2 16.67%
  • Jose Calderon

    1 8.33%
  • Tony Parker

    0 0%
  • Chauncey Billups

    3 25.00%
  • Baron Davis

    0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 45

Thread: Charlotte Bobcats vs New York Knicks Game Thread 2/27

  1. #16
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    MSG, why did'nt you put down that Jordan team has their 20th WIN tonight over the Knicks.

    The optimistic Knicks died.
    The Knicks are the second Worst Team in the East.
    Does anyone know what that means? it means the optimistic Knicks DIED...
    Are you referrin to my pregame prediction? At this point, it goes without sayin that I expect whoever the Knicks are playin to win.

    Originally Posted by GetRealistic
    Kiya why do you have to bold every post you ever write? It's gettting kind of old. Not to mention you repeat your same points over and over. The Knicks suck, we all know that. Stop bolding.

    Sidenote if all of the TV shows weren't still in reruns because of the strike i wouldn't be wasting my night watching Knicks and Bobcats.
    What TV shows are in reruns, what strike?



    Can someone please tell me if its still safe to post on this website?

  2. #17
    OG GoKnIcKsDLEE42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    1,399
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    holy **** 2 curry blocks!@#$

  3. #18
    Veteran GetRealistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,370
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    Are you referrin to my pregame prediction? At this point, it goes without sayin that I expect whoever the Knicks are playin to win.



    What TV shows are in reruns, what strike?



    Can someone please tell me if its still safe to post on this website?
    Well played MSG. That was a a pretty funny reply. I don't know about this though, we've actually been getting along lately. I think i'll have to just find some Marbury stuff to post so we can get back to normal.


    And can somebody get NYK126 a Midol so he can relax. I was just joking with Kiya.

  4. #19
    Veteran GetRealistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,370
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Curry should walk off the court and retire. He's just played the best defense in his career in a two minute spirt.


    And hey Mike Breen you know why Eddy has kept his cool about all the benchings and little playing time?

    Because he doesn't care. He's getting his paycheck and thats all that matters.

  5. #20
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by GetRealistic
    Well played MSG. That was a a pretty funny reply. I don't know about this though, we've actually been getting along lately. I think i'll have to just find some Marbury stuff to post so we can get back to normal.


    And can somebody get NYK126 a Midol so he can relax. I was just joking with Kiya.
    Your posts use to annoy me, similar to Paris but now I find them funny. I know your a Starbury hater, its arite. If I havent changed your opinion yet it will probally never change. If you were to bring him up in a negative way, I would have to respond and end it with a youtube video.

  6. #21
    OG GoKnIcKsDLEE42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    1,399
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by GetRealistic
    Curry should walk off the court and retire. He's just played the best defense in his career in a two minute spirt.


    And hey Mike Breen you know why Eddy has kept his cool about all the benchings and little playing time?

    Because he doesn't care. He's getting his paycheck and thats all that matters.
    would you stop bolding your posts. its getting kinda old.

    *lol kidding-not trying to start a fight*

  7. #22
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Ill stop with the bolding now, but can someone tell me if its safe to post on this website?

  8. #23
    Veteran GetRealistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,370
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Ofcourse it not safe. I got my GOLD MAC 10 loaded and i'm ready to start firing on these weak posters.

  9. #24
    Veteran GetRealistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,370
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Who'd you rather have on the Knicks. Felton or Okafor?

  10. #25
    Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,842
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by GoKnIcKsDLEE42
    holy **** 2 curry blocks!@#$
    lol yeah that was crazy. 2 blocks is a lot for him. This game is fairly boring dont you think.

  11. #26
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by GetRealistic
    Who'd you rather have on the Knicks. Felton or Okafor?
    Okafor, and when I asked if it was safe im refferin to the current situation, I dont want to say a whole lot about it.

  12. #27
    OG GoKnIcKsDLEE42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    1,399
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    felton. okafor's a little weak offensivly. only 13 a game

  13. #28
    Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,842
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Does anyone have the game in HD? Cause for some reason today the game isn't on MSG HD.. Oh well. I got it on regular MSG.

  14. #29
    OG GoKnIcKsDLEE42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    1,399
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by nyKnicks126
    lol yeah that was crazy. 2 blocks is a lot for him. This game is fairly boring dont you think.
    yeah i was just thinking that too. except for the curry d and that alley oop dunk by richardson

  15. #30
    Veteran GetRealistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,370
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by nyKnicks126
    Does anyone have the game in HD? Cause for some reason today the game isn't on MSG HD.. Oh well. I got it on regular MSG.
    My HD is working. and 126 i'm still waiting for a response regarding Jerryd Bayless.

Similar Threads

  1. Houston Rockets vs New York Knicks Game Thread 1/9/08
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: Jan 11, 2009, 01:21
  2. New York Knicks vs Seattle Sonics Game Thread
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: Feb 04, 2008, 15:20
  3. New York Knicks vs Chicago Bulls Game Thread 1/8/08
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: Jan 11, 2008, 16:29
  4. New York Knicks vs Charlotte Bobcats Game Thread 12/21
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: Dec 22, 2007, 21:58
  5. Replies: 58
    Last Post: Dec 20, 2007, 16:03

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •