Charlotte Bobcats vs New York Knicks Game Thread 2/27

Which of the following point guards is the best?

• Jason Kidd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chris Paul

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Deron Williams

• Steve Nash

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Jose Calderon

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Tony Parker

• Chauncey Billups

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Baron Davis

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kiyaman

Legend
The Knicks played well. Jamal Crawford was a leader, for the first time this season, and he got on Randolph's case for going 0-4 at the free throw line. Also, he was driving to the basket, something that he needs to do more often, considering he's the team best 86% from the foul line. Nate, Lee, and Balkman played well, and Randolph got his usual shots and rebounds.Quentin Richardson continues to play better, but he still has a long way to go.Even though Curry struggled on offense, his defense was impressive, to everyone's surprise.

With the Bobcats two scorers out with injury (Wallace & Morrison), I was expecting the Knicks to give 12 to 18 minutes of playingtime to Rookie Chandler & Morris, and second season Collins, especially when the Bobcats Jason Richardson went down at the start of the 2nd quarter.

I'm tired of seeing "Crawford, Jones, Q.Rich, and Zach" on the court together trying to play like a team without a leader. The four players have no chemistry on offense or defense and just look pitiful on the court vs Knick opositions. Does Zeke actually believe these four players will be the Savior of his job, because they are a coaches nightmare (college players setup better offense/defense plays than these four players.).

Did the Knicks really WIN vs the Bobcats??????

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
The Knicks had it lucky, Wallace didn't play, and Richardson went out in the 2nd quarter due to an eye injury from Nate. Really the Knicks wouldn't win if those two played in that game.

Knicks at Atlanta on Friday, that game I want to see, Bibby vs. Robinson. Back to the Charlotte game, we actually saw playing time from Chandler, Collins, and most of the young players played as well. Its kinda wierd why Chandler doesn't play more minutes.

knicksfancris

Benchwarmer
look i relley think if the knicks play like that everday the become a better team cause it look like they had fun out there i was going crazy when i saw crawford doing that past to himself dunk but he missed and the jeffries dunk wuz hot and the qrich one was hot to but i think isaih mighit noticed that chandler could be a good back up for curry cause he is a big strong young men no homo

i know it is late feburary 27 independence day my country where my dominicans at

Last edited:

LJ4ptplay

Starter
i think i can fuck him up lolz but naw i like him dow love how hes so small and is good enough 2 play in the nba...and not bad...kinda boring intill we went on a run...we did ok i guess...Eddy played with energy...and we just did ok...and does anywun notice that ZACH does not even jump or try 2 block a shot he just waits intill they make it! you guys probably noticed but god even EDDY CURRY plays better D then Zach

Did you know that Boykins can bench 300 lbs? Crazy! Another physical freak of nature, like Nate.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
The Knicks shock their fans and beat MJ and his Bobcats!!! The Hornets crush the Suns, big game for Chris Paul.

Speakin of Chris Paul, there was recently a debate on here about whos the better point guard, Chris Paul or Deron Williams. As my poll results show:

Chris Paul-6 votes
Deron williams-0 votes
Billups-3 votes
Nash-2 votes
Calderon-1 vote

The debate is officially over (even though it was over before it even began)

Last edited: