Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Eddy Curry Dwight Howard Rivalry

  1. #1

    Default Eddy Curry Dwight Howard Rivalry

    I hear Eddy is gonna try to beat Dwight Howard's cape at the dunk competition next year by wearing a bib.

  2. #2
    Superstar Pricey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Posts
    989
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    that is quite funny hahahaha

  3. #3
    Quiet Storm New New York's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,431
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    No thats all wrong! He wants to take Gerald's cup cake!

  4. #4
    Superstar Pricey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Posts
    989
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by New New York
    No thats all wrong! He wants to take Gerald's cup cake!
    New New York, that is sensational!

  5. #5
    Veteran StEpHoN_mArBuRy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Queenz
    Posts
    3,086
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Well I heard he was gonna have Nate lob a Burger up towards the rim while he goes after it catches it in his mouth and dunks all at the same time....

  6. #6
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by StEpHoN_mArBuRy
    Well I heard he was gonna have Nate lob a Burger up towards the rim while he goes after it catches it in his mouth and dunks all at the same time....
    close thread.

  7. #7
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,749
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by StEpHoN_mArBuRy
    Well I heard he was gonna have Nate lob a Burger up towards the rim while he goes after it catches it in his mouth and dunks all at the same time....
    i keep telling u guys... fukin curry has talent...

  8. #8
    Superstar dre48ny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    681
    Rep Power
    7

    Nyk Logo

    Yo you guys are too funny man!! Nice visuals.

  9. #9

    Default

    Knicks center Eddy Curry will be out of action tonight against rival Dwight Howard with a sprained buttocks. Curry, after binging late last night in his hotel room on a bucket of fried chicken went to sit on his couch only to be stabbed in the butt with a chicken bone that somehow had previously escaped his greasy grasp. KFC is bearing no responsibility claiming that what happened between it's chicken bone and Mr. Curry's buttock was incidental contact.

  10. #10
    Superstar dre48ny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    681
    Rep Power
    7

    Nba Logo

    Howard will have his superman cape on and Curry will be defending him with a Hamburglar ( Mc Donald's) outfit.

  11. #11
    Veteran StEpHoN_mArBuRy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Queenz
    Posts
    3,086
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    LOL good one

  12. #12
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,749
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by Eddy Currys House Special
    Knicks center Eddy Curry will be out of action tonight against rival Dwight Howard with a sprained buttocks. Curry, after binging late last night in his hotel room on a bucket of fried chicken went to sit on his couch only to be stabbed in the butt with a chicken bone that somehow had previously escaped his greasy grasp. KFC is bearing no responsibility claiming that what happened between it's chicken bone and Mr. Curry's buttock was incidental contact.
    typical of these fast food joints... they never take responsibility...

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 35
    Last Post: Feb 26, 2010, 10:28
  2. Replies: 25
    Last Post: Jan 18, 2010, 20:54
  3. Hit the Panic Button
    By Starks in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: Dec 10, 2007, 08:13
  4. Replies: 90
    Last Post: Nov 09, 2007, 18:43
  5. Replies: 19
    Last Post: Feb 13, 2007, 20:15

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •