Knicks 2008 Promo

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
feel bad for steph...4 people that see that there just gonna be laughing it out...well atleast he dirint guarantee a championship...

Starks

Starter
I just watched this video now. I didn't realize it was a custom video. I thought this was the humiliating "They Scared Now!" Video taken during Steph's crazy summer when everyone thought he was turning into some kind of weirdo.

The Zach Randolph clip in this video sums up his career perfectly.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
OMG! Marbury made a fool out of himself. Well, after seeing this season, I'm sure he won't be as optimistic next season. I think the Randolph trade was actually good, cause Curry exposed himself for the non-existant player he is.But Randolph is no savior. Not with his terrible defense and strange shot selection. I'd keep him on the team, cause he's the best perimeter shooter on our front court, and cause he can rebound, but if the Knicks want to start winning games, they need a center that can block some shots.Michael Jordan has a history of making bad decisions. Perhaps Curry for Nazr Mohammad and another one of their players to make the salary work would be good.Curry has exposed himself so much, though, that even Jordan might not bite.I don't even know if Isiah would've traded for Curry, if he saw him playing this bad.