New York Knicks at Atlanta Hawks Game Thread 2/29

Which of the following players is the best defensively?

• Tim Duncan

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Marcus Camby

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Dwight Howard

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Kevin Garnett

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I like Josh Smiths game, he's contract expires this year. It could be cool to sign him for a mid-level exception. lol but he wouldn't accept NY.

Hes one of my favorite players but I dont blame him if he dont wanna come to NY, and its sad that im sayin that.

Damn, Crawfords gotta stop shootin.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Crawford you suck truely, and I dont mean Isiah.!!!!!!!! 7-24 from the field, I think I can do better then that seriously.

This is bullsh!t. If I was Fred Jones I would kick the sh!t out of Crawford. The Hawks were the better team and deserve that win, the Knicks don't know how to close out games. Kenny Smith as head Coach!

Kenny Smith>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Isiah Thomas

In a fight
Fred Jones>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jamal Crawford with allie Isiah Thomas.

nyKnicks126

Jamal Crawford should pass more, then shoot, because off that pick, Bibby found that open ally-opp for Smith.

him and that supid ass shot selction. knicks down by 3 w/ like 40 secs left, he shoots a f*ckin 3 instead of driving with a wide open lane to the basket.

right when you were starting to gain my respect a lil bit more...

nyKnicks126

How can you gain or have respect for a player that is inconsistent, and argues with his teammates about his shot selection, or that defensive play that didn't go their way.

True that DLee!

Tim Duncan sucks at defense. Watched him last night looked so slow on d getting burned for dunks all night.
Have you not watched the NBA the past ten years? Also he dominated that game last night.

yous a b*tch straight up. How you gonna call me out when naterob4 says Duncan is terrible at playin defense? I gave him more credit then that, and lets remember Duncan is surrounded by great defenders.

You're right I missed naterobs idiotic post. Also I don't come on here as much as I would like because I'm mad busy. When you graduate college you'll find that time is the most precious thing you have.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Have you not watched the NBA the past ten years? Also he dominated that game last night.

You're right I missed naterobs idiotic post. Also I don't come on here as much as I would like because I'm mad busy. When you graduate college you'll find that time is the most precious thing you have.

What are you talkin about college dropout? You disappeared after my Dwight Howard victory.

Yo shut up this ain't the Jazz Hornets thread, we talkin about the Knicks, go to a Jazz forum, and bug them.

Do you really want to talk about the KNicks blowing another game thanks to poor decision making and shooting on the part of Jamal Crawford and awful coaching on the part of Isiah? Where was Nate down the stretch when the Knicks couldn't buy a bucket and Zach was being double teamed?

nyKnicks126

By the way, I think Nate isn't really good OFFENSIVELY down the stretch. This is a Knicks Forum, I want to talk about my teams fauls not talk about the Jazz vs. New Orleans, in a New York vs. Atlanta thread.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
The Knicks gave it a good effort. They played well for the first 41 minutes, but they could not take advantage of the Hawks' scoring drought. Crawford did take a bad shot down the stretch, but I blame Isiah more than anything for this. If Isiah would play Crawford less minutes, then maybe he wouldn't have been so tired in the 4th, and he might've made the shot.I thought Randolph also played well. He missed that shot in the low post, down the stretch, but it was a good look. Fred Jones, Quentin Richardson, and David Lee played hard, and it showed during the game and on the stat sheet.

nyKnicks126

No but I on this forum and I want to post what I think about the Knicks and there down sides to the game, so brutha, go and post as much as you want for your Jazz on the NBA page of this forum :)