Another year of Isiah

stevie

Benchwarmer
From what I heard on ESPN radio today. Isiah is gonna be the coach next year and they are going to find a new GM. The leading candidate is KIKI.

JUST WHEN I THOUGHT IT COULDN"T GET ANY WORSE!!

New New York

Quiet Storm
So this means Dolan thinks Isiah is doing a good job coaching this team. As coach he will still have a say in who gets brought in. I mean Isiah can no longer decide who is untoucable and who is not, but he can still make a claim for players he wants. Does Kiki have the freedom to start looking at other coaching options once he lands the job? See this is the problem for any GM coming on with the Knicks, they dont have the freedom other GM's get. Really it should be up to the new GM to decide if he wants to keep Isiah on or not. Dolan should fire Isiah as GM tommorow, and let him know his future as coach is up to the new GM he brings in.

Oh boy Dolan just can't seem to let Isiah go. He wants Kiki as GM and Isiah to stay head coach. Just get rid of him all together man. I swear Im convinced Isiah has tapes of him and Dolan engaging in homosexual acts in Isiahs office. Its official Isiah is fucking Dolan...

OAKLEY RULEZ

Benchwarmer
i can't imagine someone taking over in the front office and isiah still..............ya know what, with Dolan still owning the team, it's probablly true.

dunno if this would be glass half full or glass half empty.

:wallbash:

Kiyaman

Legend
This is PURE Punishment to watch Zeke Coach another season without any DEFENSE in his plans or chemistry in his players.

Demote Zeke to just a college scout for that $24 million extension...

dre48ny

Rotation player
Damn this sucks!! THE BRIGHT SIDE IS THAT he won't have full control as he has had. Bringing someone in that actually can tell him that his suggestions suck would be nice. I don't know why he doesn't get fired, but I guess if they let him coach one more year and he is not the GM, that is a step forward. After he coaches with no GM duties and still sucks, then he should get the axe!!!