• Curry lost

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Curry will outduel Dwight Howard offensivley

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
New York Knicks(18-40) vs Orlando Magic(37-23)
Saturday Night at 7:00pm ET Live on MSG

Starting Lineups

Nate Robinson vs Jameer Nelson
Jamal Crawford vs Maurice Evans
Quentin Richardson vs Rashard Lewis
Zach Randolph vs Hedo Turkoglu
Eddy Curry vs Dwight Howard​

Key Matchup: Dwight Howard Vs Eddy Curry

Dwight Howard>>>Eddy Curry

The official MSG33 Prediction: Orlando 108 New York 96

That does it for the unofficial MSG33 pregame show.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
? in a rush i guess? lol. this is gunna be a shitty game. knicks lose by 15 easy

im laughin lookin at it cuz it fits on my screen, the whole game thread. I gotta work 7 to 3:30 tomorrow, I wanted to get the thread out there so people at least have sumthin to reply tomorrow. Maybe the poll question will generate some discussion.......nahh, theres nothin to discuss. I shoulda came with a better one.

paris401

Starter
yo eddie... get to the arena early, so u may get a good seat on the bench to watch how a center that is in shape and has the desire to win plays the game...

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I think this thread was great. It's the kind that the Knicks should always get. lol
Here's how the Knicks matchup against the Magic:

Magic>>>>>>>>>>>Knicks
PG Jameer Nelson = Nate Robinson(Nelson's> passer, Nate's> shooter)
SG JamalCrawford > Maurice Evans
SF Rashard Lewis >>>>>> Quentin Richardson
PF Zach Randolph = Hedo Turkoglu(Hedo > Scorer, Randolph > rebounder)
C Dwight Howard >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Eddy Curry

Magic Starters >>> Knicks Starters
Knicks Bench > Magic Bench

Prediction: Knicks 102 Magic 104
The Knicks are up 102-101, but Jamal Crawford leaves Maurice Evans wide open for a 3 pointer that wins the game.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
the way eddys been playing i would have a tough choice picking him or Jerome james
I think The Knicks should actually start James over Curry. James at least tries to block or foul players. Curry just lets himself get dunked on.
Sad, yet true: James > Curry defensively

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
yea thats true...but Eddy is trying in the defensive side...but still...idk man we just have no good big man...and i seriously forgot that jerome can play again...i still though he was injured

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
yea thats true...but Eddy is trying in the defensive side...but still...idk man we just have no good big man...and i seriously forgot that jerome can play again...i still though he was injured
lol I saw him in a game in January against the Wizards. Isiah let him in for garbage minutes, cause the Knicks were getting destroyed. James looks even fatter than Curry. lol His shirt was so tight to he chest, and he was breathing heavily, even though he was only on the court for 4 minutes. He hit both his free throws, but you could hear him gasping for breath at the foul line. James is an Instant Classic in the list of stupid free agent signings in Isiah's history as GM.

dre48ny

Rotation player
Howard's gonna school Curry all night. Magic 103-92. Howard 23 pts. 15 reb.4 Blocked shots.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Zach Randolph is out with a "foot" injury for tonights game.

My predictions are that Turkoglu will have a great game like always against the Knicks, and he will break out, and just beat then. Magic 108 Knicks 88. Dwight will also put up numbers scoring, and rebounding wise.

Carlos Arroyo!! will be starting for the Magic, I want to see how well he does against the swiss cheese defense of the Knicks.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
What a offensive game, JC got 9 points already. Did anyone see that Howard Block on Q? That was crazy. He could have stole it in the air, but he blocked it into the second row. An exciting game so far.

Toons

is the Bo$$
we have a faster team without zach....our small lineup will be interesting against the majic....jamaal starting off good....4/5....i wish he wud juss let the game come to him for the remainder of the game n get everyone else involved....9 first quarter points are good ....i think he's gonna try catch fire agian n go back to his sparatic shooting

Im just sittin on my computer right now and listening tot he game in the backround. I know sooner or later when I decide to walk over to check the score they're gonna be down 20+ points...

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Im just sittin on my computer right now and listening tot he game in the backround. I know sooner or later when I decide to walk over to check the score they're gonna be down 20+ points...

you takin it back 2 the old school.....mass appeal is one of the best Premier beats ever.

just started watchin the game, suprised to see its close.

Hell yeah you know it. Old School Hip hop was the best shit and aint nobody messin with it. Gangstarr is also one my personal favorites.

yo I'm watchin the game on my comp an its FSN Florida n they were talking bout that foul on Nate n they were like that was very very very close to a flagrent and If that not a flagrant then I don't know what is.

how biased can you be?? he was clearly going for the ball that was great foul I think