Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I don't know

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
circus1.jpg

1861684116.jpg

Hi, I'm your GM, Coach, and Monarch of the New York Knickerbockers.
And incase you didn't know, I'm also the ringmaster.
20061017dolan.jpg

I said I wanted evident progress and you delivered!
Just wait till next year! The Knicks are gonna be the next Celtics...
bottle1ex.jpg

cover.jpg

20061017dolan.jpg

See what I mean?
bottle1ex.jpg

1861684116.jpg

Yeah, I see what you mean. This team sure is the real deal.
Just look at them:
6'11- Knicks starting center
eddy.curry.jpg

4.6 rebounds per game, .5 assists per game, *.5 blocks per game
*= leads team
20061017dolan.jpg

Wow, Eddy, that's great! You lead the team in blocked shots!
bottle1ex.jpg

6'6-Starting Knicks small forward
act_quentin_richardson.jpg

35.5% field goal percentage, 64.9% free throws

20061017dolan.jpg

I'm lovin that field goal %, Q!
bottle1ex.jpg

6'5- starting shooting guard
bk_AAHP110_8x10~Jamal-Crawford-Posters.jpg

4 ft attempts per game, 17 fg attempts per game
20061017dolan.jpg

I like your shot selection, Crawford! You're even better at getting to the basket than Marbury!
Well, keep up the good work. I gotta go home. I think I had too much to drink.

1861684116.jpg

No problem, I got this under control.
circus1.jpg

Knicks 2007-2008 Record- 18-40(.310)
Knicks record w/ coach Isiah Thomas-51-89(.364)
Knicks record with Isiah Thomas as GM- 146-240(.379)
Years active as GM or Coach: 4
Playoff appearances: 1
Playoff record: 0-4(.000)

Last edited:

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
The Knicks need to win 6 games, to avoid tieing the worst record in Knicks history. Can they do it? lol It's gonna be close.

Kiyaman

Legend
abcd, the reason why this Knick Team STINKS and is a Circus Act is because they have yet to build on their previous season team. They add on new concepts each season with poison players running the show.

Phoenix got rid of Marbury, Hardaway, and Q.Richardson for important reasons that had to do with the concept of chemistry with teammates. The Chicago Bulls got rid of Crawford & Curry because they were the worst players to depend on in the 4th quarter on the roster. The Portland Blazers got rid of Zach Randolph and Fred Jones because they can not enhance any of their teammates talents alongside of them, they do the oposite.

During the Larry Brown season the Knicks had a great "TWO UNIT" Team inwhich had a great 9-man to 11-man rotation for a regular season team. Drafting 6.8 Balkman and 6.6 Collins were a great addition to the team. Signing Jared Jefferies was a Big mistake, when 6.11 Jackie Butler was much cheaper and showed great promise and chemistry alongside of Frye, Lee, Ariza, Crawford, and Nate Robinson.

Adding Zach Randolph to the Starting Lineup and not letting David Lee start alongside of Eddy Curry was a Big mistake. Not using David Lee at times as a SF with Rookie Randolph Morris was also a Big mistake (The frontline of Curry, Morris, and Lee would've been more affective downlow than anything with Zach in it.).
Never given Nate & Collins a chance to finish what they started at the end of lastseason as a backcourt tandem in favor of Bum Marbury, Crawford, and Fred Jones is another big mistake. Because Nate, Collins, and Balkman energy hustle gave Eddy Curry more room to move downlow because of their slashing abililities.

There is NO-WAY Isiah Thomas should be allowed any where near the coaching department after this season is over...

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
abcd, the reason why this Knick Team STINKS and is a Circus Act is because they have yet to build on their previous season team. They add on new concepts each season with poison players running the show.

not letting David Lee start alongside of Eddy Curry was a Big mistake. Not using David Lee at times as a SF with Rookie Randolph Morris was also a Big mistake (The frontline of Curry, Morris, and Lee would've been more affective downlow than anything with Zach in it.).

There is NO-WAY Isiah Thomas should be allowed any where near the coaching department after this season is over...
You make good points. The trades and acquisitions Diesierr has done are stupid, but I don't think keeping Curry in our front court would've been the right move. Even last season, when he averaged 19.5 ppg, he was turnover prone, and he had no defense or rebounds.The Zach Randolph trade isn't so bad, when you think about it. We got Fred Jones(a good defender and is strong enough to drive to the basket) Demitris Nichols(a good draft pick even though Isiah waived him- averaged 16 ppg in the summer league) and Zach Randolph is > Frye. Plus, we got rid of Steve Francis' contract. Randolph's contract is big, too, but he gives you more for your money than Francis.And remember that Zach made the playoffs before,with the TrailBlazers, which means you can have a winning team with Zach, if you give him a reduced role.I do agree that we should've held on to our young guys, though, cause they could've built team chemistry, and the Knicks would've eventually had enough salary cap space to sign, draft, or trade for someone good.

dre48ny

Rotation player
Yeah, I gues randolph can put up numbers and can rebound. He has not lost production which is ok. I'd like to see him with a Center that could defend well and block shots before they try to move him. Curry's stock has plummeted!! Gonna be hard to get rid of him.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
ABCD drops another creative thread, dolan use to be an alcoholic. Apparently, he still is. Someone please stab Isiah and Dolan.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Yeah, I gues randolph can put up numbers and can rebound. He has not lost production which is ok. I'd like to see him with a Center that could defend well and block shots before they try to move him. Curry's stock has plummeted!! Gonna be hard to get rid of him.
I thought Isiah should've tried to get Pau Gasol, when Curry averaged 19.5 ppg last year, but Isiah was naming Curry "untouchable" around that time.The Lakers got Gasol for practically nothing, and the Suns were saying that they were interested in Curry, so Isiah had a chance to make a move for Gasol or Marion before the deadline, too. But I guess Curry's too good for All Stars that make the playoffs(Gasol and Marion).The Knicks would've definitely made the playoffs next year, with a frontcourt of Balkman, Randolph, and Gasol, or Marion, Randolph, and a center from the draft.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Gasol is a good player, i realize it more now because hes with a good team. Curry for Gasol woulda been a steal, no comparison.

Gasol>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Curry

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Gasol is a good player, i realize it more now because hes with a good team. Curry for Gasol woulda been a steal, no comparison.

Gasol>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Curry
lol I'm starting to think everyone is better than Curry. I bet you Mardy Collins could do a better job at playing center than Curry.He does have better Defense.He's only 6'6, but who knows, maybe he'll be the next Barkley. lol Yeah, I knew Gasol was good since his days in Memphis. You have to be pretty good to make the playoffs 3x with a team as bad as the Grizzlies.

dre48ny

Rotation player
Gasol is very good. He could play defense as well, which is great. Would have been a great deal but you know as long as we have that herb on our squad making decisions, it's gonna be hard.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Gasol is very good. He could play defense as well, which is great. Would have been a great deal but you know as long as we have that herb on our squad making decisions, it's gonna be hard.
Isiah Thomas is willing to trade for Malik Rose and and Eddy Curry, but god forbid he actually trades for someone with any skills.I bet you Isiah is gonna draft another small forward. We already have like 5 small forwards on the team, but with Isiah's thinking, he'll probably go for it. And then he'll trade our pick for Larry Hughes, for "defense." lol

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac

I didnt realize how good Pau Gasol is. I always thought of him as bein a good player but its his teamplay and his ability to quickly adapt to change that his impressed me. You would think hes been playin with the Lakers the whole season, the Lakers added a glock to their collection, they got some nice guns surroundin the MAC 10 (Kobe).