Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Bernard King

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Willis Reed

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
The New Orleans Hornets(39-18) vs The New York Knicks(18-41)
Mon. 3/3 at 7:30pm ET on MSG​

madison-square-garden.jpg

Welcome to the MSGKnickz33 Pregame show, Im your host Jazzy Jeff and its time to break down Monday nights game against the Hornets. The Knicks have lost 2 straight dissapointing games. Against the Hawks Crawford took too many shots and lost what should have been a win. The Knicks forgot to show up in the 2nd half Saturday against the Magic. We'll see how they do Monday night againt the 3rd best team out west.

The Hornets might have the 3rd best record in the west, but they are only a game out of 1st place. If you have NBA league pass, you can watch the Hornets vs Wizards at 6:00pm ET. This paragraph will be updated tonight/tomorrow afternoon.

Chris Paul>>>the Knicks

knicks.gif

hongkong_073007rh.jpg

STARTING LINEUPS

The New Orleans Hornets

pg-Chris Paul
sg-Morris Peterson
sf-Peja Stojakovic
pf-David West
C-Tyson Chandler

*Bonzi Wells is listed as day-to-day

AND NOW YOUR NEW YORK KNICKS!!!!

AT POINT GUARD NATE ROBINSON
AT SHOOTING GUARD JAMAL CRAWFORD
AT SMALL FORWARD QUENTIN RICHARDSON
AT POWER FORWARD ZACH RANDOLPH
AT CENTER EDDY CURRY

Key matchup: David West vs Zach Randolph

*Will be updated later

Last edited:

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
*Will be updated later, watchin bulls vs cavs, lakers vs mavs comin up
Speaking of that. That game is great. LeBron James is half man half amazing. I think its between him, and CP3 for MVP. I think it should be James, he got cheated out of a couple already.

Yeah lebron should get it. After all, its the most VALUABLE player to his team. How good are the cavs without him?

yeah chill he said he'll update it later

You can also make the exact same case for Chris Paul....

But anyway watching all these great games on tv only makes me even more depressed about the current state of the Knicks.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
To Moderators: Anyway you can add a poll question to my game thread? My computer was slow when i clicked submit new thread, the poll question screen never showed up even though i checked it.

This is the question i was goin to have

Whos the Greatest Knick of all-time?

Patrick Ewing
Walt "Clyde" Frazier
Bernard King
Willis Reed

I was watchin some Bernard King games the other day, before he got injured:

Bernard King>>>Larry Bird

nyKnicks126

To Moderators: Anyway you can add a poll question to my game thread? My computer was slow when i clicked submit new thread, the poll question screen never showed up even though i checked it.

Go on the top to "Thread Tools", and "Add a Poll on this thread"will come up.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Go on the top to "Thread Tools", and "Add a Poll on this thread"will come up.

Thanks I never knew you can add a poll after you create a thread. Lakers and Mavs are goin to overtime, the Pistons are now the best team defensivley, not the Celtics!!!!

nyKnicks126

I voted from Patrick Ewing, even though we didn't get a title with him, I do think he deserves some credit. I didn't like it when in the 80s he wanted to be traded from the Knicks, and then in 2001 he requested a trade, and he got it. Its a sad story with Patrick Ewing, but he was a great Center, you can't ask for anything more from him.

Willis Reed, and Walt Clyde were on the team together, in a different time period in the 60s and 70s then Patrick Ewing. SO I didn't vote for those guys.

Bernard King might be one of the most underrated, or underappreciated players in NBA history,

By the way what ever happened to Anthony Mason, and what happened to the defense core of the Knicks in the mid and early 90s? Now look at us lol. We were the Knicks team and other team fans were scared of, Isiah and Dolan made this a circus abcd said it best.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I voted from Patrick Ewing, even though we didn't get a title with him, I do think he deserves some credit. I didn't like it when in the 80s he wanted to be traded from the Knicks, and then in 2001 he requested a trade, and he got it. Its a sad story with Patrick Ewing, but he was a great Center, you can't ask for anything more from him.

Willis Reed, and Walt Clyde were on the team together, in a different time period in the 60s and 70s then Patrick Ewing. SO I didn't vote for those guys.

Bernard King might be one of the most underrated, or underappreciated players in NBA history,

By the way what ever happened to Anthony Mason, and what happened to the defense core of the Knicks in the mid and early 90s? Now look at us lol. We were the Knicks team and other team fans were scared of, Isiah and Dolan made this a circus abcd said it best.

The Knicks are far from being respectable, like the 3 threads from ABCD the Knicks are closer to representing a circus then a basketball team.

Anthony Mason was the oldest player ever to make the all-star team, at age 32. I think he retired around the year 2003, he was one of my favorites. I think I remember him gettin in trouble with the law, and it took 9 cops or something like that to hold him down. Im not 100% sure of these details, I was young but I remember readin about it.

I voted for Bernard King, I dont think theres a right or wrong answer. Before the injury king was unstoppable, who knows where he woulda brought the Knicks.

Dirk is playin like a mvp

nyKnicks126

Good point about Bernard King.

Just some facts about Jamal Crawford

He is ranked 7th in the NBA in attempts per game, and is only under 21 a game.

2nd in minutes per game just behind AI. AI is averaging 26.9 PPG 7 assists..

JC 20.8 ppg 5 assist.

GetRealistic

Starter
Bernard was great, but he was only great for a 5 year span. That said its a joke his number isn't retired.

Monroe was a solid player for the Knicks, but he was great as a Washington Bullet not as a Knick.

Reed was probably the greatest leader in the history of the organization and he was and will always be THE CAPTAIN.

Patrick holds basically every Knick record, and if not for MJ he proably would've gotten a ring.

but the answer is simple.

Walt Clyde is the greatest Knick. All i have to say is game 7 1970 36 points and 19 assists.

Moz106

Benchwarmer
yow msg, my league pass aint workin no more, right now when i click to watch a game it's tellin me to authenticate my account n enter my acount number....

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Whos the MVP? Good arguments for all of the following: Kevin Garnett, Chris Paul, Kobe Bryant, and Lebron James

Which team would be the worst without their star? Cleveland would be terrible without Lebron, they wouldnt even be a team.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
My vote was for Patrick Ewing. Whether you agree or not, he's definitely
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..........
................................................................... light years later.....Curry.
I think the Knicks are gonna get killed by the Hornets. They're going to sting the crap out of the Knicks. They're only 1 game out of 1st place, and I doubt they'll blow their chance to get 1st place, cause they lost to a circus like the Knicks.Here's how the Hornets matchup against the NYK Cicus:

New Orleans Hornets>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>New York Knicks

Chris Paul > Nate Robinson
Jamal Crawford > Morris Peterson
Peja Stojakovic >>>>>>>>>> Quentin Richardson
Zach Randolph = David West(West is the better team player, but Randolph can match West offensively and on rebounds; West > defender)
Tyson Chandler >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Curry

Hornets starters>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Knicks starters
Hornets bench > Knicks bench
Better team: Hornets

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
The Official MSG33 Prediction: Hornets 114 Knicks 92

• Crawford will shoot less then 40%
  • Eddy Curry will not be a factor
  • Stojakovic will have a big game
  • Z-Bo: 4 turnovers

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I had the game thread almost finished and my internet stopped workin

:machinegun: :couto::evil::td::td: :wtf: :canibal:: :flush: :wwf: :eek:uttahere: :poke: :chomp: :bang:
:3stooges: :fazer::fazer::statanfork::magi::fire::finger: :fuckoff: :weed::weed::drink::alert::alert: :ban:

Pricey

Rotation player
The MVP debate is tough cause Paul has the Hornets as a contender and the people who think they aren't good enough to win the league need to get a reality check. I know they lost today but they have beaten all the big teams and play great basketball and this is due to Chris Paul. Lebron is a beast and even though the Cavs arent a great team his figures are huge. Kobe is playing great and the Lakers are having a gun season.
After all of that im leaning towards Kobe, especially if they finish top of the division.

In regards to this match, NO will take this easily and expect Paul to score 30+ and get 15 assists

nyKnicks126

CP3 will get a lot of points maybe 28 or so, 7 or 8 dimes, but will have 3 turnovers. Mo Pete will have a great game.

Knicks 83 Hornets 104