View Poll Results: Who is the greatest Knick ever?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Patrick Ewing

8 50.00%
  • Walt "Clyde" Frazier

5 31.25%
  • Bernard King

2 12.50%
  • Willis Reed

1 6.25%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: New Orleans Hornets vs New York Knicks Game Thread 3/3

what sucks the most is that people are gonna look at the bottom of espn and see Hornets:100 Knicks:88 and they're gonna be like ha ha ha the knicks got blown out again. But that was a really good game 25 lead changes,11 ties, but once again, knicks can't FINISH!

And you know Isiah is going use Z-Bo not playing as an excuse for losing. I don't get it, the one thing Curry can do is score and down the stretch I don't think they passed him the ball once. If you're not going to give Snacks the ball then why have him on the court at all!!!!

i thought chandler played well n morris stood his grounnd, he had two nice low post moves but coudn't convert tho, he needs 2 get sum reasonable playin time, cuz he wasn't lookin lost on the court at all...

KnicksonLIN.com

I was glad Isiah finally let Wilson Chandler and Randolph Morris get playing time. They played well, considering they've gotten little playing time all year. Eddy Curry finally became a factor. He was rebounding and scoring. Curry is capable of playing like how he did tonight on a consistant basis, but his poor conditioning, lack of defense, and poor effort have stopped him from playing at a high level all season.Hopefully he continues to play like this, so that he'll be marketable in the offseason.The higher his ppg, the easier it will be to trade him.I also like how Quentin Richardson has been playing, too. He's become more efficient with his shooting.The next step Isiah needs to take is to start Chandler and Morris.

The net was down at work so didnt get too see the first 3 quarters but saw that we were 2 pts down in the 4th, i thought my screen resolution was playing tricks on me but then i saw Crawford misses 3pt attempt and i was reassured that my laptop was fine
    Im glad Chandler got mins man, sounded like he went alright and Lee got a ton load of boards.
    When is Zach due back?

Originally Posted by GetRealistic
    Walt Clyde is the greatest Knick. All i have to say is game 7 1970 36 points and 19 assists.
    Most of these guys weren't born for that game.

That was one of the greatest playoff performances in the history of the NBA.
    It was the very definition of every intangible that makes a player truly great.

Stats mean something, but putting on a performance like that in a game 7 championship....well there are very few players in the history of the universe that could play that well when it counts that much.

Clyde was easily the greatest Knick. It's like Secretariat winning the Belmont stakes. He's so far out in front you can't even find the other horses.

Damn the team i hate the most is going to be the champs this give it up to the boston celtics who just signed sam casell

Veteran

Bernard King was the greatest Knick on that List above.

Lastnight Game vs the Hornets showed just how Bonehead Isiah Thomas Coaching has been all season long. The 4th qtr. substituting and coaching was Pure Bonehead decision making on a game the Knicks had a good chance on WINNING.
    I was happy when the crowd roared their displeasure of taking Nate Robinson out of the game in the final minutes of the 4th quarter. Which gave the Hornets the advantage. It was Isiah Thomas Pet Player Jared Jefferies that was supposed to be taken out of the game (not Nate) and replaced with Wilson Chandler. Eddy Curry has never been known as a 4th quarter player (unless substituted for the offensive end only) and Rookie Randolph Morris was doing good holding his own last night in the 4th Qtr. and should've replaced Curry for defense purposes.

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    Bernard King was the greatest Knick on that List above.

Lastnight Game vs the Hornets showed just how Bonehead Isiah Thomas Coaching has been all season long. The 4th qtr. substituting and coaching was Pure Bonehead decision making on a game the Knicks had a good chance on WINNING.
    I was happy when the crowd roared their displeasure of taking Nate Robinson out of the game in the final minutes of the 4th quarter. Which gave the Hornets the advantage. It was Isiah Thomas Pet Player Jared Jefferies that was supposed to be taken out of the game (not Nate) and replaced with Wilson Chandler. Eddy Curry has never been known as a 4th quarter player (unless substituted for the offensive end only) and Rookie Randolph Morris was doing good holding his own last night in the 4th Qtr. and should've replaced Curry for defense purposes.
    Theres no reason for Chandler to have sat on the bench this whole time, I was impressed with the way he played. Hes definitly a keeper, but Isiah tends to trade keepers along with draft picks and expiring contracts for players with long term contracts who are overrated/bad team players.

Finally someone who agrees Bernard King is the best Knick ever, even though im not sure if i believe hes the best. When he was at his best, he was untouchable, just as good as magic and bird.

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

Now what I don't understand is why did Isiah take Nate Robinson out of the game down by 2 points, and put in a rookie small forward Wilson Chandler.

I blame Isiah, and Crawford for the L.