Report: Stephon to speak with Media tonight

After watching Steph talking with the media before the game I really feel bad for the guy. He hasn't been great here but the abuse and blame he has taken is completely unfair. I hope that if he's sitting on the bench tonight he punches Isiah in the face.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
After watching Steph talking with the media before the game I really feel bad for the guy. He hasn't been great here but the abuse and blame he has taken is completely unfair. I hope that if he's sitting on the bench tonight he punches Isiah in the face.

I missed it but im glad to see someone has somewhat fair opinions, I cant believe some of the things other posters have been sayin. If you continue to say things like this, maybe ill have your back next time you get into an arguement......oh thats rite, you only get into arguements with me and Metro. I wish I got to see others argue more, its entertaining. I dont know why some posters say it annoys them, what else are we suppose to do with the current state of the this knicks team.

it seemed like steph was pissed off cuz be cudnt say certain things. when he was asked if he was allowed to go to the garden and he said "no comment" it seemed like it was killing him and he wanted to get something off his chest so bad, but couldn't.

I missed it but im glad to see someone has somewhat fair opinions, I cant believe some of the things other posters have been sayin. If you continue to say things like this, maybe ill have your back next time you get into an arguement......oh thats rite, you only get into arguements with me and Metro. I wish I got to see others argue more, its entertaining. I dont know why some posters say it annoys them, what else are we suppose to do with the current state of the this knicks team.

I argue with you and metro because you guys say things like Dwight Howard is as good on the d as Kevin Garnett which is ridiculous.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I argue with you and metro because you guys say things like Dwight Howard is as good on the d as Kevin Garnett which is ridiculous.

I came with enough stats to back up my argument, KG has better defender around him then Dwight and the only reason why the Celtics have the 3rd Best defense has to do with Tom (I have no idea how to spell his last name, the guy that was JVGundys assistant). Orlando is the 17th best team defensivly, but if it wasnt for Dwight Howard they would be dead last. If you replace Dwight with KG, do you really think there would be that much of a difference with Orlandos defense?

*I bolded the Celtics have the 3rd best defense only for the purpose of showing they are no longer 1st :thumbsup::thumbsup: