Cleveland Cavaliers vs New York Knicks Game Thread 3/5

Who was the most underrated Knick in the past 10 years?

• Kurt Thomas

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Stephon Marbury

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Dikembe Mutombo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nazr Mohammed

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Hubert Davis

• Mark Jackson

• Chris Childs

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Charlie Ward

• Keith Van Horn

• Tim Thomas

• Total voters

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Another loss for the Knicks but unfortunatly once Z-slow comes back R Morris will collect dust on the bench again. Maybe he'll continue to play Wilson chandler since balkman is out of the rotation again. A fan wearing a Lebron James jersey came onto the court but has been taken care of by security, Lebron scores 50 as the Knicks lose again.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
LaBra & Panties James torched the Knicks. That's all I can say.
I cant wait for the Knicks to get an o next to their name that says they're eliminated
from playoff contention: o14.Knicks

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
What was Jay-Z doin at a Knicks game, it mite have more to do with Lebron then with the Knicks. We all know hes a trader, bring the nets to Brooklyn and stealin our fans. Heres a classic interview of him stuttering after ether was played the 1st time.

I voted for Ward because he did all the little things to help this team win. He defended, passed the ball, and knocked down open jumpers. Not to mention he won quite a few playoff games and series.

Charlie Ward won the Knicks playoff games and series??? Come back to us brutha, Charlie Ward was a solid Knick but if he did anything he single handedly lost us that series against the Heat. That was in my opinion our best team of the Ewing era. As for the poll question I think Marcus Camby should be on that list, I don't think he ever gets as much credit as he deserved.

As for the game Lebron was awesome. Really like what I'm seeing out of Chandler and Morris. If they keep playing like this I could see them being NBA starters. I hope Isiah keeps giving them run.

paris401

Starter
the play (to me) that sums up the knicks was in the 2nd qtr when lebron drove rite to the basket went up to jam it home and wide-load curry was last seen running towards the bench...

what a useless piece of shit...

clumsy

Rotation player
How is steph underrated?!?!??!!!!!!!! he makes close to the most money in the laegue. Kurt was def most underrated. That dude was automatic. around 15 pts 8-12 rebounds a night if i remember correctly. not to mention good d.

Chris Childs mad a lot of stupid decisions and had a lot of bad fouls. Tho he did snuff Kobe lol. He wasn't as smart as Charlie Ward who isn't even close to Marbury in terms of level of skill.

Last edited: