View Poll Results: Who was the most underrated Knick in the past 10 years?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kurt Thomas

7 38.89%
  • Stephon Marbury

6 33.33%
  • Dikembe Mutombo

0 0%
  • Nazr Mohammed

1 5.56%
  • Hubert Davis

1 5.56%
  • Mark Jackson

0 0%
  • Chris Childs

2 11.11%
  • Charlie Ward

1 5.56%
  • Keith Van Horn

0 0%
  • Tim Thomas

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cleveland Cavaliers vs New York Knicks Game Thread 3/5

Ill give you that. But since when is greatness defined by playing good/hard 50% of the time.

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    kurt bein ran out of town is unproven and irrelevant, marbury was starbury. We all know isiah dont like Marbury, even he gives him credit for how well he played last year. Check out the blow it the f*ck up official trade thread if you want to know exactly how well marbury played, i provided proof that the knicks defense was better because of him. He was doin a great job on defense, isiah even had him defendin shooting guards. Offensivley, he had some huge games where he was also efficient, unlike crawford. Last year Marbury proved he was a leader to me, this year unfortunate circumstances prevented him from repeating. If you watched the Knicks last year, you would already know this. F*ck outta here

Quoted from Daily News Tuesday, November 13th 2007 BY FRANK ISOLA
    Marbury was, of course, Thomas' first blockbuster acquisition. The January 2004 trade was celebrated because it meant that Marbury, the Brooklyn legend, would be returning home. But Marbury quickly alienated teammates, coaches and the media with his moody behavior. He was involved in a memorable altercation with former teammate Kurt Thomas and later with current teammate Quentin Richardson. Both players wanted to fight Marbury.

Through it all, including the losing seasons and zero playoffs wins, Isiah Thomas stood firmly behind Marbury and exiled anyone that had a problem with his guard - including Kurt Thomas, Shandon Anderson, Tim Thomas, Keith Van Horn and Dikembe Mutombo.

Marbury's career in New York, which seemed so promising, appears to be headed for an ugly divorce.
    What more needs to be said. Savior turned exile = overrated not underrated.
    Last edited by LJ4ptplay; Mar 05, 2008 at 13:45.

Veteran

I'm not gonna pile on here. I voted for Kurt Thomas. Losing him was an end of an era. He was the last revevant player from our Championship team and a true team player.

Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay
    Quoted from Daily News Tuesday, November 13th 2007 BY FRANK ISOLA

What more needs to be said. Savior turned exile = overrated not underrated.
    lol @ you thinkin you won so easily, if you had posted a youtube video it would be over. That article lists 5 players but everyone from that team is gone, suggesting to me that Isiah had intentions of trading the whole team away reguardless of what marbury wanted.....and when i say marbury is underrated, im talkin about last year. Your one of the few posters who hates him but gives him credit for playing well last year, which is respectable. Because of that i will spare you this time and not post a youtube video. Next time, i wont be so nice.

Veteran

Nyk Logo

How do you like these Knicks without Zach Randolph in the lineup?

The real is how do you like Wilson Chandler & Randolph Morris DEFENSE, especially in the last two Crunchtimes?

Isiah will mess up everything when the game gets down to 4 to 2 minutes by calling all the offensive plays for Crawford & Curry like they are 4th qtr. WINNERS.

Another loss for the Knicks but unfortunatly once Z-slow comes back R Morris will collect dust on the bench again. Maybe he'll continue to play Wilson chandler since balkman is out of the rotation again. A fan wearing a Lebron James jersey came onto the court but has been taken care of by security, Lebron scores 50 as the Knicks lose again.

KnicksonLIN.com

LaBra & Panties James torched the Knicks. That's all I can say.
    I cant wait for the Knicks to get an o next to their name that says they're eliminated
    from playoff contention: o14.Knicks

What was Jay-Z doin at a Knicks game, it mite have more to do with Lebron then with the Knicks. We all know hes a trader, bring the nets to Brooklyn and stealin our fans. Heres a classic interview of him stuttering after ether was played the 1st time.

Lebron owns the Knicks nuff said...

Originally Posted by GetRealistic
    I voted for Ward because he did all the little things to help this team win. He defended, passed the ball, and knocked down open jumpers. Not to mention he won quite a few playoff games and series.
    Charlie Ward won the Knicks playoff games and series??? Come back to us brutha, Charlie Ward was a solid Knick but if he did anything he single handedly lost us that series against the Heat. That was in my opinion our best team of the Ewing era. As for the poll question I think Marcus Camby should be on that list, I don't think he ever gets as much credit as he deserved.

As for the game Lebron was awesome. Really like what I'm seeing out of Chandler and Morris. If they keep playing like this I could see them being NBA starters. I hope Isiah keeps giving them run.

Veteran

the play (to me) that sums up the knicks was in the 2nd qtr when lebron drove rite to the basket went up to jam it home and wide-load curry was last seen running towards the bench...

what a useless piece of ****...

Superstar

How is steph underrated?!?!??!!!!!!!! he makes close to the most money in the laegue. Kurt was def most underrated. That dude was automatic. around 15 pts 8-12 rebounds a night if i remember correctly. not to mention good d.

Chris Childs mad a lot of stupid decisions and had a lot of bad fouls. Tho he did snuff Kobe lol. He wasn't as smart as Charlie Ward who isn't even close to Marbury in terms of level of skill.
    Last edited by clumsy; Mar 06, 2008 at 10:35.