Official why you are starting to hate the knicks thread

NYK 33 TaVe

Benchwarmer
Here are a couple reasons I seriously have a lot of rage in me

I LOVEEEE the knicks before isiah

Reasons I hate them
#1 Dolan is the biggest fucking moron and should fucking shoot himself PLEASE SELL THE TEAM TO SOMEONE ELSE WHO CAN AT LEAST READ.
#2 Isiah loves getting players out of their prime and out of shape players and licking his lips and not saying shit to the media and keeping things the same when they are clearly not working
#3 Jerome James getings paid millions to fucking eat and sit his fucking huge non talented ass on the bench.
#4 Stephon is a little fucking drama queen and got surgery just so he couldn't play and yes I know that for a fact.
#5 WE NEED A FUCKING COACH AND A WHOLE NEW FUCKING TEAM I seriously could turn that team around and I know someones word can be bullshit but I mean it..

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
There are hot reports about Isiah being Fired, I hope that is true. ESPN when has a segment of reports on there page.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I've been saying this for awhile. James Dolan and Diesierr Thomas are both currupt politicians. If somebody doesn't step in and do something to these idiots, then Isiah will be GM till 2011(at least) and Dolan will continue to enable retarded behavior from Isiah, and jump in, by giving away contract extensions.

You Know You Just Sparked Another MARBURY WAR!

#4 Stephon is a little fucking drama queen and got surgery just so he couldn't play and yes I know that for a fact.
Okay since yuo seem so smart help explain this to me.
"If the doctor says I have bone spurs in my ankle and he says I need surgery, I'm going to get it," Marbury said. "I'm going to get it taken care of. I'm not going to wait or hesitate because that's my career."-Stephon
Marbury's surgery, which was originally thought to have been a routine process, turned out to be a little more complicated than planned.Bone spurs were not the only thing that needed to be removed from Marbury's ankle.
According to the New York Post, the operation that took place two and a half weeks ago was originally expected to take half an hour, but required two hours of Dr. William Hamilton's time to complete.
Dr. William Hamilton also discovered seven separate bone fragments which needed to be operated upon.
Sorry that there is a player on this team that actually wants to be part of the future.

Stephon is a little fucking drama queen

Hmm drama queen? I guess you what you are trying to say is that taking your self out for the year and get surgery to make your team better is being a drama queen. Stephon's had re-occuring bone spurs since his timberwolf days.

And excuse him for having an off year with having to deal with his dad dying at his own game. It would take most people a lot more then about 5 games to deal with that.

And if your thinking of when he left to go back to NY after being benched for MARDY COLLINS, sure he could have handled it better. But when your an all-star guard and some dickhead "coach" tells you you've been benched for a 2nd year player who's stats read: 1.7 ppg 1.3 rpg 1.3 apg, you'd be pretty pissed to dont you think? Isiah's lucky he's still alive.

Last edited:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac

If you know it for a fact can you tell me how? What you said was real cold hearted after everything Marburys goin through with losin his aunt and pops.

Kiyaman

Legend
Stephon Marbury has always had a personality problem with meshing with his teammates on and off the court. Marbury also have a problem with consistently keeping his team high scorers averaging above 17 points a game. As a career PG averaging 20-8 he does not make his teammates talents better.

I always wonder how Marbury & Kobe Bryant would do under the tutledge of Phil Jackson???

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Stephon Marbury has always had a personality problem with meshing with his teammates on and off the court. Marbury also have a problem with consistently keeping his team high scorers averaging above 17 points a game. As a career PG averaging 20-8 he does not make his teammates talents better.

I always wonder how Marbury & Kobe Bryant would do under the tutledge of Phil Jackson???

Curry averaged 19.5 points last year.

NYK 33 TaVe

Benchwarmer
You Know You Just Sparked Another MARBURY WAR!

Okay since yuo seem so smart help explain this to me.
Sorry that there is a player on this team that actually wants to be part of the future.

Hmm drama queen? I guess you what you are trying to say is that taking your self out for the year and get surgery to make your team better is being a drama queen. Stephon's had re-occuring bone spurs since his timberwolf days.

And excuse him for having an off year with having to deal with his dad dying at his own game. It would take most people a lot more then about 5 games to deal with that.

And if your thinking of when he left to go back to NY after being benched for MARDY COLLINS, sure he could have handled it better. But when your an all-star guard and some dickhead "coach" tells you you've been benched for a 2nd year player who's stats read: 1.7 ppg 1.3 rpg 1.3 apg, you'd be pretty pissed to dont you think? Isiah's lucky he's still alive.

Any player dedicated to a team would of waited for the seasons end to have that surgery bone spurs are not that uncommon, Duncan had them two years ago and still played and so did Rasheed Wallace.

Stephon got benched for being a terrible player on and off the court, Isiah had to show that he is still boss and can do whatever he wants and when he pleases, yeah obviously mardy sucks but stephon was not playing well and even before the death of his dad he was being a little bitch and you can't doubt that.

OAKLEY RULEZ

Benchwarmer
well, if i could offer something seperate from another pro marbury vs. anti-marbury saga.

i don't hate the knicks, but i am more pissed off at them then at any time in my 20+ years of following them and here's why.

5)the spin room mentality-
their more concerned with trying to save face when they end up looking worse

4)the roster-
i do have one or two favorites on this current squad, but, this season has been a disgrace. it's useless pointing the finger at any one or two players, this season took a team effort to stink this bad.

3) dam ticket prices-
well, just because

2) Isiah-
lemme start this by saying i was glad he was brought here. Layden stunk, Zeke had a track record for spotting talent, i for one thought he wasn't given enough time in indiana to develop that team as they were rebuilding, and i figured a guy who capitaned the only team to beat jordan, bird, and magic in one playoff run would have a wealth of knowledge on the nba to bring to the knicks..............

BOY WAS I WRONG!!!!!!

every move he has made has turned to garbage. yes he can work the draft, but he offsets that with these ginormously bad trades. as i said before, i'm not gonna try to go to far into a certain argument, so i'll just say this. situations coulda and shoulda been handled differently but it wasn't and has wrecked the franchise. there is enough blame to go around, but in the end Zeke brought everyone on the current roster here, he had total control, he GREATLY misread the pulse of the locker room. in other words, he's a failure as a coach and President/GM

oh yeah, the whole sex trial thing was a f*ckin embarrassment.

1)the Dolans

this crap exists only because of the indifference of the dolan family. Charles dolan let his son take over the garden and everything in it. James is stubborn and has no knowledge about the sports his teams plays, which is a terrible combination because it allows for a false sense comfort when he makes bone head decisions. (i.e. giving zeke a contract extention when he did)
J.dolan has allowed for the confrontational relationship between garden security and...well...the world, he allowed isiah to run the team into the ground, he coulda stopped this a long time ago. but someone else who coulda stopped this is Charles dolan. he owns the parent company of the garden, he has the ability to step in and shake things up (dunno if he could kick his son out the garden, but i'd imagine he has the power to get enough support from elsewhere in the parent company of cablevision to make it happen.) if the reports are true, both the nba and nhl commisioners have time and again asked Charles to remove James from the garden or do somthing to restore order to the knicks and the rangers, and he always responds by saying "i got other things to worry about." that right there is the problem. this is just like owning a car or a yacht to this family, they don't care about the product on the floor, or at the very least are clueless to the mess that is has become. it's just about the money to them, so long as the knicks franchise is still as valuable as it is, they don't care.

with the team bottoming out, maybe now they might be starting to get it.
who knows. well, as i've been saying for the last 2 months, THANK GOD I'M A GIANTS FAN!!!! they've atleast brought me joy lately.

Last edited:

GetRealistic

Starter
Any player dedicated to a team would of waited for the seasons end to have that surgery bone spurs are not that uncommon, Duncan had them two years ago and still played and so did Rasheed Wallace.

Stephon got benched for being a terrible player on and off the court, Isiah had to show that he is still boss and can do whatever he wants and when he pleases, yeah obviously mardy sucks but stephon was not playing well and even before the death of his dad he was being a little bitch and you can't doubt that.

I agree 100 % but you just reopened the longest running arguement on this site. Be prepared for worthless stats that are all skewed for Marbury's benefit.

Pricey

Rotation player
lol there are different levels of bone spurs, some are a lot more serious and painful then others. Who is to say Marbury didnt have it worse then Duncan and Wallace. You are also talking about 2 centres compared to a PG. PGs run the ball a lot more and this would impact Marbury more.
Also Duncan and Wallace were playing in teams that were contending for the Championship where the Knicks are lottery bound. Why would he play through pain for a side which is A) going nowhere this season B) play in pain for a coach that is a wanker.
He may as well get his foot right and give someone else a chance to play the PG position and see how they go and if they are worth being on this shamble of a roster.
Stop looking for any reason to hate Marbury, its a fking disgrace

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac

Your a f*ckin idiot to be bringin up Marbury, You obviously dont pay attention to facts.

• Marbury and Crawford are both captains
  • Marbury got off to a bad start
  • Crawford got off to a terrible start
  • Marburys defense was below average
  • Crawford played no defense, as always
  • stats show Marbury was shooting better then crawford
  • Marbury got benched, crawford didnt

HOw old are you, 12? Dont you see, Isiah had it out for Marbury. Hes made him the scapegoat and fooled fans like you. Why do bring up Marbury and not crawford? Get off his nuts.

I still dont see your facts

How could any player be dedicated to this team? Theres probally alot of shit that none of us know anything about, so next time you start typin use your brain and provide more facts. Keep suckin crawford and isiahs dick fag.

NYK 33 TaVe

Benchwarmer
Your a f*ckin idiot to be bringin up Marbury, You obviously dont pay attention to facts.
  • Marbury and Crawford are both captains
  • Marbury got off to a bad start
  • Crawford got off to a terrible start
  • Marburys defense was below average
  • Crawford played no defense, as always
  • stats show Marbury was shooting better then crawford
  • Marbury got benched, crawford didnt
HOw old are you, 12? Dont you see, Isiah had it out for Marbury. Hes made him the scapegoat and fooled fans like you. Why do bring up Marbury and not crawford? Get off his nuts.

I still dont see your facts

How could any player be dedicated to this team? Theres probally alot of shit that none of us know anything about, so next time you start typin use your brain and provide more facts. Keep suckin crawford and isiahs dick fag.

Please show stats don't leave out minutes

im 16 your ignorant faggot

starbury4real

Benchwarmer
Why Do People Always Have Something Against Marbury? Its Just Sickening To See People Leave Ignorant Comment About A Player Whom We All Don't Know Nothing About. Whether Its On Or Off The Court. To Say A Player Is A Drama Queen Just For Having A Season Ending Surgery Tells Me That Most People Are Ignorant. Marbury Had Been Known As An Iron Man, Since He Started His Career, He Is One Of The Players To Have A Long Streak Of Most Games Played. If It Wasn't For The Last 2 Years That He Missed Game Due To Injuries. No Wonder Why I Question The Intelligent Of Some Knicks Fan. People In General Are Unappreciative, Am Not Even Surprise How Some People Are Blaming Marbury, Because They Did The Same Thing To One Of The Greatest Knicks To Play, Ewing. They Run Him Out Of Town, Now They Wish They Had Patrick As Their Center Instead Of The King Of All Chumps, Eddy Curry. You People Will Live To Tell And You Will Wish Marbury Was Running The Team. I Just Wish The Knicks Good Luck In The Near Future.

starbury4real

Benchwarmer

ARE U SERIOUS, ANY PLAYER DEDICATED TO A TEAM WOULD WAIT FOR THE SEASON TO END TO HAVE A SURGERY TO AN INJURY? I AGREE WITH MARBURY 'S DECISION TO HAVE A SURGERY. WHY WILL I JEOPARDIZE MY CAREER WHEN MY TEAM IS NOT MAKING IT TO THE PLAYOFFS AND AM BEING TOLD AM NOT IN THE TEAMS FUTURE PLANS. I WILL GET IT DONE AND REHAB TO HAVE A STRONG SEASON. DID U HEAR WHAT HAPPEN TO PHILIP RIVERS OF THE SAN DIEGO CHARGERS WHO THOUGHT HIS INJURY WASN'T THAT SERIOUS WITH HIS TEAM IN THE AFC FINALS,HE DECIDED TO HELP HIS TEAM INSTEAD OF HAVING A SURGERY WHICH THEY LOST TO THE PATRIOTS AND HAD TO DISCOVER HIS INJURY WAS WORSE THAN WHAT HIS TEAM AND HIMSELF THOUGHT? BUT WHEN HE DECIDED TO GET IT DONE, HE DISCOVERED THE INJURY WAS MORE SERIOUS THAN HE THOUGHT? EVEN LADAINIAN TOMLINSON WHO WAS INJURED DID NOT PLAY FOR HIS TEAM WHO WHERE IN THE AFC FINALS, COMPARED TO MARBURY WHOSE TEAM AINT GOING ANYWHERE. DOES THAT MEAN THAT LADAINIAN TOMLINSON IS NOT DEDICATED TO HIS TEAM? PROFESSIONAL SPORTS IS ABOUT RISKS AND REWARDS, SO U DO WHAT U THINK IS BETTER FOR U AS A PLAYER. END OF STORY, U'VE SHOWN HOW IGNORANT U ARE. BOTH U AND GET REALISTIC. ENOUGH OF THIS NONSENSE.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Why Do People Always Have Something Against Marbury? Its Just Sickening To See People Leave Ignorant Comment About A Player Whom We All Don't Know Nothing About. Whether Its On Or Off The Court. To Say A Player Is A Drama Queen Just For Having A Season Ending Surgery Tells Me That Most People Are Ignorant. Marbury Had Been Known As An Iron Man, Since He Started His Career, He Is One Of The Players To Have A Long Streak Of Most Games Played. If It Wasn't For The Last 2 Years That He Missed Game Due To Injuries. No Wonder Why I Question The Intelligent Of Some Knicks Fan. People In General Are Unappreciative, Am Not Even Surprise How Some People Are Blaming Marbury, Because They Did The Same Thing To One Of The Greatest Knicks To Play, Ewing. They Run Him Out Of Town, Now They Wish They Had Patrick As Their Center Instead Of The King Of All Chumps, Eddy Curry. You People Will Live To Tell And You Will Wish Marbury Was Running The Team. I Just Wish The Knicks Good Luck In The Near Future.

It was definitely wrong the way Ewing was run out of New York. I never supported that and believed he should have ended his career as a Knick. The difference is Ewing lead the Knicks to greatness; Marbury leaded this team to disfunctionality. He alienates players and coaches wherever he goes.

jimkcchief88

All Star
HATE HATE HATE HATE!!!!! Where's Buck Nasty at??? I'm not hating I'm just saying I'm kinda glad "Starbury" is sitting out. It's given Jamal a chance to emerge and that's a beautiful thing. Those of you that get to see the games everyday should take advantage because its fun to watch a guy put it all together for the first time in career even if its for a bad team. He's a chucker, oh yeah. I hear you cats throw that term around and its funny. Back in my day we called chuckers shooters. Do or die I'm still shootin'. We had a famous chucker on our team in the 90's and his name was John Starks. I've never held game 7 against the Rockets him because that's the shooters code, keep shooting. Shoot yourself hot. Hittin' or not.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
It was definitely wrong the way Ewing was run out of New York. I never supported that and believed he should have ended his career as a Knick. The difference is Ewing lead the Knicks to greatness; Marbury leaded this team to disfunctionality. He alienates players and coaches wherever he goes.

you gotta be a dumb mothaf*cka to be sayin Marbury lead this team to disfuncionality, at least you can read unlike the next asshole

HATE HATE HATE HATE!!!!! Where's Buck Nasty at??? I'm not hating I'm just saying I'm kinda glad "Starbury" is sitting out. It's given Jamal a chance to emerge and that's a beautiful thing. Those of you that get to see the games everyday should take advantage because its fun to watch a guy put it all together for the first time in career even if its for a bad team. He's a chucker, oh yeah. I hear you cats throw that term around and its funny. Back in my day we called chuckers shooters. Do or die I'm still shootin'. We had a famous chucker on our team in the 90's and his name was John Starks. I've never held game 7 against the Rockets him because that's the shooters code, keep shooting. Shoot yourself hot. Hittin' or not.

All I got for you is a youtube video, are officially the worst poster on here. Get off Crawfords d*ck, at least Toons can read and ec house special can somewhat carry on an arguement. You the worst by far, go back 2 school.

Starks did more then just chuck up shots. He brought leadership, hustle, and most important defense every nite.

co-sign

jimkcchief88

All Star
you gotta be a dumb mothaf*cka to be sayin Marbury lead this team to disfuncionality, at least you can read unlike the next asshole

All I got for you is a youtube video, are officially the worst poster on here. Get off Crawfords d*ck, at least Toons can read and ec house special can somewhat carry on an arguement. You the worst by far, go back 2 school.

co-sign

Figured that post would keep standing as worst poster of the year. Don't be hatin' Buck Nasty or Mac 10 or whatever your aka is this week. Keep hating on Jamal and anybody that sees his talent. Maybe you will get your wish and the Knicks will get rid of him since we love to get rid of real team players and and he will become an All-Star somewhere else.
Anybody that remembers Starks knows he was an offensive player. What is Starks sig. play??? The highlight dunk against the Bulls, not a game saving steal. Pat and Oak where the leadership on those sqauds, Starks was instant offense. Your boy Steph quit on the team and been on the sidelines down the stretch the last two because the Knicks are out of it. But yet he still makes the most money on the team. I have no respect for him that reason. Meanwhile Jamal is second in the league in minutes on a bad team and you continue to hate???? HHHHHHHmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!