Who do you want on the Knicks?

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I dont consider vujajic to be near the top shooters, most knowledgeable fans would agree. I like the idea of the Telfair and Arroyo backcourt, Telfair has done a good job of gettin the ball to his teammates. Arroyo>>>Crawford,Nate,FJones,Mcollins

I also like the idea of getting Telfair and keeping Marbury, having the 2 of them as our starting backcourt next season. Telfair>>>Vujajic

metrocard

Legend
Arroyo and Telfair are just some of my favorite players in the NBA, I never insisted of having them together in the backcourt, even though anything is better than what we got.

Vujanic shouldn't even be mention.

Guys who are superior (random list)

Brent Barry
Raja Bell
Leandro Barbosa
Steve Nash
Eric Pinowkowski (whatever)
Kobe Bryant
Derek Fisher
Rashard Lewis
Luther Head
Gilbert Arenas
Kyle Korver
Ray Allen
Jason Kapano
Anthony Parker
Ben Gordon
Peja Stojakovic
Mike Miller
Michael Redd
Wally Z
Tim Thomas
Sam Cassel
Chauncey Billups
Rip Hamilton
Dirk Nowitski
Jason Terry
Joe Johnson
Josh Childdress
Vince Carter
Eddie House
Fransisco Garcia
Kevin Martin
Mike Bibby
Beno Udrith
Juan Carlos Navarro
Brandon Roy
Martell Webster
Deron Williams
Matt Caroll
Mike Dunleavy

random bench scrubs etc

Reggie Miller and Kenny Smith right now > Pancake's boyfriend.

It's just really fucking stupid to proclaim Sasha one of the best shooters in the NBA when he only been decent for 3 months and terrible for the rest of his career. Just really stupid.

You just got Balk'd, puto.

theknicks3

Benchwarmer
What annoys me most about the knicks is that we were so close to having a great team.

We had a superstar to replace Houston in Marbury. He had superstar stats and took us to the playoffs.

All Isiah needed to do was build around him with unselfish team players.

He needed; A defensive centre (screwed up getting curry)
A big Pf who can block shots (drafted lee not bad... got Zach too selfish)
He needed an effective small forward who plays defense (screwed up trading Kurt thomas for Qrich :alert:)
And a shooting guard who can hit the three when needed (crawford :teeth:)

This would have been a great team, and drafting solid picks was working well.

But no this was fucked when Isiah came in and made these mistakes.

We now have zero fundamentals too a good team. Marbury is gone Isiah fucked that up as well.

What the knicks need to do is sign a superstar point guard or centre.

We need to get players to complement i.e. Anthony Parker, Darko... these sorts of players.

The ingredient is there for all to see; Lakers, NO, Spurs, and detroit have it.
These teams always make great decisions like the spurs recently gettng Kurt Thomas to help out. Detroit getting Ratliff. Im so jealous of these teams with competant GMS.

Conclusion; untill we find a superstar (not Curry, Randolph, or Crawford), and get complements for him. We will be shit

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
What annoys me most about the knicks is that we were so close to having a great team.

We had a superstar to replace Houston in Marbury. He had superstar stats and took us to the playoffs.

All Isiah needed to do was build around him with unselfish team players.

He needed; A defensive centre (screwed up getting curry)
A big Pf who can block shots (drafted lee not bad... got Zach too selfish)
He needed an effective small forward who plays defense (screwed up trading Kurt thomas for Qrich :alert:)
And a shooting guard who can hit the three when needed (crawford :teeth:)

This would have been a great team, and drafting solid picks was working well.

But no this was fucked when Isiah came in and made these mistakes.

We now have zero fundamentals too a good team. Marbury is gone Isiah fucked that up as well.

What the knicks need to do is sign a superstar point guard or centre.

We need to get players to complement i.e. Anthony Parker, Darko... these sorts of players.

The ingredient is there for all to see; Lakers, NO, Spurs, and detroit have it.
These teams always make great decisions like the spurs recently gettng Kurt Thomas to help out. Detroit getting Ratliff. Im so jealous of these teams with competant GMS.

Conclusion; untill we find a superstar (not Curry, Randolph, or Crawford), and get complements for him. We will be shit

co-sign ^^^

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
I'm Keeping Curry, I'm Keeping Balkman, I'm Keeping Collins.& I"m Keeping Steph. He's in his last year, lets not do something stupid and get nothing in return. i'd say let him play, if he is having a real good season, cool we can ride that out, or we could trade him for another need. I would keep Lee and Robinson, but after their seasons, they are great pawns for trades for someone like Okafur(if he was really available). Though Zach is clearly better than Curry, I'd still let Zach go before Curry. The main reason being, Zach Randolphs addition was the only change the Knicks made from last year to this, the knicks fell off, hey i'm blaming Zach lol.. anyhow, The Knicks need only a little bit of help to reach the playoffs in the East, they Need A LOT of help to be contenders in teh NBA. I'd start with baby steps, getting enough help to reach playoff status and build frm there. Mike Miller and Okafur are good starts.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I'm Keeping Curry, I'm Keeping Balkman, I'm Keeping Collins.& I"m Keeping Steph. He's in his last year, lets not do something stupid and get nothing in return. i'd say let him play, if he is having a real good season, cool we can ride that out, or we could trade him for another need. I would keep Lee and Robinson, but after their seasons, they are great pawns for trades for someone like Okafur(if he was really available). Though Zach is clearly better than Curry, I'd still let Zach go before Curry. The main reason being, Zach Randolphs addition was the only change the Knicks made from last year to this, the knicks fell off, hey i'm blaming Zach lol.. anyhow, The Knicks need only a little bit of help to reach the playoffs in the East, they Need A LOT of help to be contenders in teh NBA. I'd start with baby steps, getting enough help to reach playoff status and build frm there. Mike Miller and Okafur are good starts.

Agreed
-keep marbury
-okafor and mike miller

Disagreed
-keep balkman and collins (if the rite trade comes up i would trade them)
-Keep Curry
-I blame Isiah, not Z-Bo

Im not sure why you would keep curry, i understand where you comin from. I think his play was overrated last year but i can see how someone would blame zach for the problems, hes not a team player. The popular video of him shootin the air ball against the Raptors sums that it up, and its too bad. Hes very talented, but too selfish.

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
Agreed
-keep marbury
-okafor and mike miller

Disagreed
-keep balkman and collins (if the rite trade comes up i would trade them)
-Keep Curry
-I blame Isiah, not Z-Bo

Im not sure why you would keep curry, i understand where you comin from. I think his play was overrated last year but i can see how someone would blame zach for the problems, hes not a team player. The popular video of him shootin the air ball against the Raptors sums that it up, and its too bad. Hes very talented, but too selfish.

If the right trade came up, I guess yea I would trade Balkman and Collins, but I just think those guys are two of the roll players that teams need in order to be successful. In any case, Yes, the reason I'm keeping Curry is based on the 2006-2007 season, and though it was over rated, he was still an offense force in the middle who was getting fouls on the other teams big men, and who other teams were forced to double team. If the offense was ran efficiently(a big if), players the perimeter players would benefit with Curry on the team.

I'm not blaming Zach, I'm blaming Isiah for making the trade. He should have seen what would have happened, and he didn't. Again, Zach is a real good player, 20 10 guy, but the selfishness kills the package

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
If the right trade came up, I guess yea I would trade Balkman and Collins, but I just think those guys are two of the roll players that teams need in order to be successful. In any case, Yes, the reason I'm keeping Curry is based on the 2006-2007 season, and though it was over rated, he was still an offense force in the middle who was getting fouls on the other teams big men, and who other teams were forced to double team. If the offense was ran efficiently(a big if), players the perimeter players would benefit with Curry on the team.

I'm not blaming Zach, I'm blaming Isiah for making the trade. He should have seen what would have happened, and he didn't. Again, Zach is a real good player, 20 10 guy, but the selfishness kills the package

Curry did lead the league in points in the point, but he was also turnover prone and poor at passing out of double teams. I have said several times and I will say it again, the way Curry is built he should be dominating, a top 5 center easily. Hes not the best jumper but he gets off the ground well for someone his size, and hes stronger then most centers. its too bad the Knicks cant bring in someone like Oakley to toughen him up, but passing is the one area where its hard to improve. Alot of it has to do with court vision, even if the Knicks practiced drills to help Eddy get better at passin out of double teams im not sure how much it would help, its all about court awareness and peripheral vision.