Detroit Pistons vs New York Knicks Game Thread 3/7

Which Eastern Conference team has the best chance to advance to the NBA Finals?

• Orlando Magic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Detroit Pistons

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Boston Celtics

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Toronto Raptors

• Washington Wizards

• New York Knicks

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Balkman is underappreciated as it is, He should get some minutes really!

...WIlson Chandler as played 21 minutes in the first half thats impressive.

Wow what a drive l'il Nate! Carlos Arroyo my ass :lol:

I missed the first quarter and a half of this game but the last 6 minutes of the 2nd quarter may have been the best the Knicks have played all season.

I said ill think about givin some value to your posts, no ones givin you any rep points. If anything, your more likely to get a bad rep.

Dude I had no idea what a rep point even was. I've been wondering all this time what that green thing was about. Now that I figured it out and checked, what a shock you and Metrotard are the only two cats who have ever given me a negative haha. You guys should really grow up.

Big ups to the kid, nyknicks126 and abcd.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Dude I had no idea what a rep point even was. I've been wondering all this time what that green thing was about. Now that I figured it out and checked, what a shock you and Metrotard are the only two cats who have ever given me a negative haha. You guys should really grow up.

Big ups to the kid, nyknicks126 and abcd.

I would give you another bad rep point if I could. You have to give a certain number out before you could give it to one member twice (no homo).

I would give you another bad rep point if I could. You have to give a certain number out before you could give it to one member twice (no homo).

I think it's pretty disturbing that you have so much knowledge about what a 'rep point' is and how it works. Wish you knew as much about the NBA.

Anyways MSG I actually like you and think that if your head wasn't up Metrotards ass so much you would be worth discussing things with. However you're proving yourself to be just as lame and childish as your mentor. Therefore I will not be wasting my time with you anymore.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I think it's pretty disturbing that you have so much knowledge about what a 'rep point' is and how it works. Wish you knew as much about the NBA.

Anyways MSG I actually like you and think that if your head wasn't up Metrocards ass so much you would be worth discussing things with. However you're proving yourself to be just as lame and childish as your mentor. Therefore I will not be wasting my time with you anymore.

**4 REP POINTS NOW**

What was that? Are you talking to me? 4 rep points?

Im not sure if I can respond to you anymore, seeing as how I have 4 rep points. ......oh wait, im forgettin somethin......f*ck outta here

pat

Starter
Actually the way they play now is ideal. They compete against top-notch teams while they stay losing. It isn't that agonizing to watch them while the Knicks are still getting closer to a good draft pick. Considering that they were not going anywhere anyway this is probably the best we can expect.

Last edited:

Kiyaman

Legend
Actually the way they play now is ideal. They compete against top-notch teams while they stay losing. It isn't that agonizing to watch them while the Knicks are still getting closer to a good draft pick. Considering that they were not going anywhere anyway this is probably the best we can expect.

Pat, what is bothering me the most is that the Knicks could use the remaining of this season to cultivate a meshing chemistry of players for next season.

How on earth does Curry grab just 4 rebounds going up against the likes of Theo Ratliff, Antonio McDyess, Jason Maxiell and Amir Johnson in the post.
Ratliff and Johnson are rail thin. The former is ancient and coming off injuries and the latter is young and raw. McDyess and Maxiell are both of PF size.
Yeah Curry scored 23 points. We know he can score. But 4 rebounds 0 blocks. It's hard not to focus on such a limited defensive production.

Great point, that is why this Knick Team could use a Head Coach with 2nd half and 4th Quarter Strategies down the stretch of the remaining regular season games.
All of Curry weaknesses on court is the area where Randolph Morris strive in and this was seen in the Knicks Summer League Team. Lately we been watching a well performance with Randolph Morris in the 4th qtr., the Knicks Head Coach and coaching staff had all season long to mesh Curry & Morris skillz together to form a tower downlow. That would've or could've been one of the Knicks decent Frontcourt tandems. Especially if used mainly in the 4th qtr. where a strategy of using 6.9 David Lee at the SF position, Morris at the PF position, and Curry at the center position.
That frontcourt lineup in the last 6 minutes of the 4th quarter would have WON the Knicks last 4 games.
Imagine a Frontcourt lineup of C-Morris, PF-Zach, SF-Lee, SG-Chandler, PG-Nate..... Image it first...

paris401

Starter

How on earth does Curry grab just 4 rebounds going up against the likes of Theo Ratliff, Antonio McDyess, Jason Maxiell and Amir Johnson in the post.

because wide-load is a fat fuk... he sux's.. and i don't want to hear of his potental... he is 25/26, its over.. he is collecting a pay check..

fuk'in detroit, who expect to contend for a title, have a rook stuckey (??) playing major min's and looking good. where the fuk are our rook's?? sitting on the pine with burger-king james, learning how to eat a whopper

i don't get it...

OAKLEY RULEZ

Benchwarmer
every loss now increases the possiblity of getting the number 1 draft pick.

that's all i got left to look forward to with this team.

:wallbash:

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
because wide-load is a fat fuk... he sux's.. and i don't want to hear of his potental... he is 25/26, its over.. he is collecting a pay check..

fuk'in detroit, who expect to contend for a title, have a rook stuckey (??) playing major min's and looking good. where the fuk are our rook's?? sitting on the pine with burger-king james, learning how to eat a whopper

i don't get it...
That's what I've been saying for the last century. lol If Curry was 25 on his 3rd year, then maybe I'd cut him some slack. But this is his 7th year. The way he plays now is the way he will always play. Then, by the time he reaches his early 30's, he will completely break down and lose his job in the NBA. But by then, he would have already accumulated millions of dollars from idiots like Isiah, so it won't matter.The Knicks need a center badly, for this year's draft. Curry and James are a waste of roster space.Jermaine O' Neal was able to develop, but what separates O' Neal and Curry is work ethic. O' Neal works hard, while Curry just eats and expects to be great by just sitting down and looking pretty.