Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 100

Thread: my last in final post on this site(regarding stephon)

  1. #1
    Your Best Bet is B Ez datruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    1,553
    Rep Power
    12

    Default my last in final post on this site(regarding stephon)

    first let me get this clear, i will be visiting the site on da regular basis still but no longer post cuz there's too many delusional fans on this site, New York fans is a fan of da team not a player...now for what i found interesting while reading cormega's new interview.....

    Would you get rid of Stephon Marbury too?

    Hell yeah I would get rid of Stephon because Stephon is a headache. There’s always a problem with Stephon. He had a problem with Quentin Richardson. He had a problem with Kurt Thomas. He’s the reason Kurt Thomas got traded. He’s the reason a lot of players got traded. And a lot of players in the locker room say he’s an *******. I know NBA players and they say he’s an ******* too. They say he’s not a likeable person. Get somebody who wants to play. They ****ed up. They should have got Marcus Williams, the guy that the Nets have now. Keep Balkman and get Ron Ron when Ron Ron’s free.

    Now regarding curry, shyt is so true

    Is it time for Isaiah Thomas to leave the Knicks?

    It’s time for Isaiah Thomas to go, but it’s time for Eddy Curry to go more. How are you 7 feet and Nate Robinson gets more rebounds than you? How are you 7 feet and you can’t get rebounds? That’s an embarrassment. He has no heart. He has no determination. And this is the same team that ran Larry Brown out of town. Isaiah just got a bad rap. This is the fate he chose. This team rebelled against Larry Brown. They said they didn’t like Larry Brown and Isaiah listened to the team. He took votes. He had a meeting with them after the season and fired Larry Brown. Larry Brown wanted to trade Eddy Curry. He said Eddy Curry was not a franchise player and he was right! How do you get rid of a coach who just led his teams to the finals for two years in a row for some players that you want to trade now? It’s time for Isaiah to admit his fault. If he’s going to stay, he needs to admit his fault. But Eddy Curry needs to go. He sucks. Keep Zach Randolph. Don’t worry about his attitude and ****. He’s giving you a double-double every night. That’s what he’s supposed to do. Get rid of Eddy Curry. Keep Zach Randolph. And then try to make some other moves.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Ya know what, i gota agree and follow suit. i can't stand the constant back and forth between the pro steph vs. anti steph camps.

    i'm still a knick fan, will always b a knick fan. hell, i still got tickets for more games this year, but HOW THE HELL ARE THERE STILL PEOPLE DEFENDING MARBURY!!?????

    granted, isiah is a tremendous f*ck up, but how is it there is still people who can't see "starbury" as being a f*ck up as well?

    WHAT HAS HE DONE TO WARRENT SUCH LOYALTY? HE HAS NOT WON JACK SH*T AS A PRO, HE'S A FLAWED POINT GUARD, SELFISH, MAKES BAD DECISIONS EVEN IN HIS BEST YEAR AS A KNICK (LAST YEAR), AND BY THE WAY, SELFISH AS HELL!!!!!!

    HE'S JUST AS MUCH TO BLAME AS ZEKE FOR THIS YEAR!!!! WHO BLACK MAILS THEIR COACH!??

    he was acting funny during the summer, before the unfortunate events that happened in his life.

    maybe if he had a track record of taking teams deep into the playoffs he would get a pass, but the last two teams that traded him become title contenders immediately after he left. that is no coincidence.

    to the stephon supporters, i say this with all love and respect, your fighting a losing battle. this man dosen't deserve the support your giving him. this franchise will start being exciting again once steph ,and yes, isiah, are BOTH GONE. there's no way for the future of the knicks to get better if either one of them is still here, they both have so much ill will built up towards them by the rest of the team that the next season will not be better with either one of them here.

    mark my words, the knicks will be a title contender within 2-3 years after steph is outa here.

    anyways, b well everyone and see ya'll round the garden. i'm done with this website.

    by the way...............,



    STEPHON


    IS


    A


    CANCER

    TO

    THIS

    TEAM!!!!!!

  3. #3
    Member BleedOrangeAndBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bronx,New York
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    How about all of you marbury haterz just hop off of steph's SACK!! Everyone is always putting the blame on steph, he is he reason for this and he is the reason for that, I am plain sick of it. marbury has been through enough this year and doesn't need you haterz riding him. How can you call marbury a cancer, i bet he wasn't a cancer at the end of last season when he was carrying the team until injuries kicked in. The person who is the cancer to this team is zach randolph and if IT didn't make that trade we would have made the playoffs. Bringing in that ball hogger messed up our chemistry. Everyone needs to stop using marbury as the one to always take the blame. marbury is out for the season and datruth still wants to bring him up, what is the point in even mentioning steph he is out for the season, just let him be. we need to get rid of randolph so curry could do the do like he was doing last year. all curry needs is a defensive power foward to compliment him. the next person who has to go is of course IT because he sucks at coaching.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    91
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I love Marbury he is 21 million off the books after next year. If I owned and NBA franchise I would run it like The Boss did with the Yanks. The Boss told Mattingly if he didnt shave he would bench him. I would do the same thing, no more tattos, no more thuggishness, no more bad comments. Look how many endorsement D Wade gets because he plays the role. Half the guys should watch him and follow by example.
    Now back to Marbury their is really no reason to talk about the guy anymore this season. He is gone for the year. He will play next year and then he will no longer be with us. So whether you like him or not it really doesnt matter.

  5. #5
    Veteran Trin_Starr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Trumbull, CT
    Posts
    1,093
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Sorry to see you guys go but it's not that this site defends marbury - most members feel that while is definitely part of the problem, he shouldn't be blamed 100% for all of it.
    There are many other factors such as Isiah's ineptitude, curry's lazy work ethic, JC's chucking, randolph's unwillingness to pass...so all we are saying is yes the knicks are horrible but marbury shouldn't be the scapegoat for all their problems.
    Assign blame where it is due.

  6. #6
    is the Bo$$ Toons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Bahamas
    Posts
    2,379
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by BleedOrangeAndBlue
    How about all of you marbury haterz just hop off of steph's SACK!! Everyone is always putting the blame on steph, he is he reason for this and he is the reason for that, I am plain sick of it. marbury has been through enough this year and doesn't need you haterz riding him. How can you call marbury a cancer, i bet he wasn't a cancer at the end of last season when he was carrying the team until injuries kicked in. The person who is the cancer to this team is zach randolph and if IT didn't make that trade we would have made the playoffs. Bringing in that ball hogger messed up our chemistry. Everyone needs to stop using marbury as the one to always take the blame. marbury is out for the season and datruth still wants to bring him up, what is the point in even mentioning steph he is out for the season, just let him be. we need to get rid of randolph so curry could do the do like he was doing last year. all curry needs is a defensive power foward to compliment him. the next person who has to go is of course IT because he sucks at coaching.
    Just as some stat freaks can find good stats for steph and prove their points, we all can find our own versions of "stats" to prove that steph is a locker room cancer to the knicks....he dosent get along well with his team....and he is supposed to be the team leader....the floor general...the point guard...no one said that its his fault that we play horrible...its just that he's a headache...an *******....jsut because he made affordable tennis an does charity work he feels he's greater than everyone (in my opinion). Everyone in the NBA does charity work...they have to...and when did steph "carry" the knicks at the end of last season if he didnt even play? contradiction dude...we made our push at the end of the season, in stephs absense...which dosent say anything cuz the east sucks...8th seed dosent mean ****....and ur a ******* if u feel that curry is better than randolph....ur also blind if u feel that we shud get a defensive pf rather than getting a defensive center in the draft....randolph is great pf.....and he is way more consistent than eddy curry.......

  7. #7
    Next season, keep waiting donchris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    1,689
    Rep Power
    12

    Nyk Logo

    All of this is Thomas' fault. He's an amateur at building a team. Larry Brown came along, saw these guys in action and virtually said WTF! I didn't like Brown's style but it appears that he was right. We should have kept Francis and traded or bought out Marbury's contract. To be completely honest with you truth your excuse for not posting any more is weak. You should post your opinions and point of views. If you don't the extremist idiots win.

    I can't say that everything is Marbury's fault but some of this is. His ****ty attitude and abandoning the team because he wouldn't start are not qualities this team needs. He's got to go. Interesting point about Eddie Curry. I have mixed feelings about this. No question Curry should do more but Cormega is fooling himself if he thinks we will miraculously get better if Curry is gone and Zach is the focal of the offense. Zach is already the focal point of the offense and we're having a much worse year then when the offense went through Curry. Mega's words were an interesting read but for the most part they were useless. Trade Curry for who? Who's going to be our center, Jerome James? Ultimately nether Randolph or Curry are the 'problem'. Our number one focus should be getting a pass first point guard with great court vision. Crawford/Robinson aint going to cut it.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    82
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I cant handle all these marbury haters, marbury has made mistakes but he shouldnt take all the blame, Isiah Thomas is a complete jackass who has a delusional idea of what this team can accomplish, this team is better with marbury and all u need to deal with that. zach randolph killed this team, he is a cancer, he just keeps it hidden, unlike marbury who if he doesnt like somebody speaks his mind, and these cats cant handle that.

    whoever said that **** about banning tattooes and cleanign up images, well that was a stupid comment, why dont we take away all there freedom, Isaih already took away there right to attend games and speak to the media, why not go a step further.

    This has become such a circus ppl prolly wish larry brown was back in town...lol

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Bronx
    Posts
    75
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Enough Of The Marbury Blame, I Am Sick And Tired Of People Putting The Blame On Him. He Is Out For The Season, Why Do People Constantly Blame Him For The Knicks Mess. Granted He Abounded The Team, I Will Also Do The Same If Am The Captain Of A Team And I Do Something Wrong, Its The Coach's Responsibility To Sit Me Down And Explain To Me What He Demands From Me. Why Will U Tell Another Player That U Are Going To Bench Me For A Second Year Player. Steph Wouldn't Mind If Mardy Collins Was Starting In His Place But As A Coach And His Captain, U Need To Inform Him Before Informing The Other Players. Instead The Coach Told Curry That Marbury Is Going To Be Benched. Curry Then Told Marbury Which In My Opinion Is A Disrespect To Steph, Because No Matter What The Circumstances Are Or The Misunderstading He Had With Steph, As A Coach He Needs To Have Ways Of Communicating With His Players Either Publicly Or Privately. Anyways There Is Enough Blame To Go Around Instead Of Putting On The Blame On Steph. I Bet U Some Ignorant Fans Will Say Its Steph's Fault That The Knicks Lost All Their 4 Home Games. Is It Steph's Fault That Eddy, Zach And Jerome James Aren't In Shape, Is It His Fault That Jamal Crawford Has The Green Light To Do What He Wants With The Basketball, Is It His Fault That Jeffries, Collins, Blakman, And Lee Are One Dimensional Players?

  10. #10
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    The Official Aniticapated MSG33 Respones:

    Where should I start? I'll start from the beginning. I dont have a whole lot to say about datruth catchin feelins and leavin this site, I agree with Donchris that its weak. I meant to respoond before it even had any responses, but I forgot about it. This really isnt a respectable move by datruth, but from now on hes a lurker.

    I thinks its cowardly how you attempted to start a Marbury arguement with your last post. Your startin the battle but lettin others handle it, if your gonna come on here poppin stuff then back it up.


    I felt like a subliminal was thrown at me by toons, just say my name. I will address this once more, Im labeled as a stats person but thats not the case. To start with, any argument with no stats isnt really an argument. You have to have some stats. I dont how many championships Robert Horry has won, hes not better then Karl Malone. I drop more analysis the probally everyone on here except Metro. I just have a different style where I make the stats very clear, alot of posters include their stats as part of their analysis. I got my own style, im not tryin to say its the best but everyones lookin for whatever they can find to try to sound smarter then me, which isnt the case. I make my stats clear because I personally feel like its easier to read. We have members on here who arent very good readers and one member who cant read at all. Bottom line is I give it to other members from every angle (no homo) but they label me as a stats person because thats the best way they can defend themselves, usually after already losing.

    With that being said, anyone who actually watched the Knicks last year saw Marburys heart, defense, and leadership. Leadership cant be proven by stats but what i already proved he played well on both ends of the court, if anyone wants me to i can copy and paste stuff into here. Throughout all the Starbury arguments, there have been several strong points I have made that were ignored/never answered. Dont even bring up what he did with other teams, im talkin about last year. He clearly demonstrated leadership, Walt Clyde Frazier is not always rite but he was last year when he repeatedly said Marbury was having his best year as a pro. The same woulda happened this year if Isiah didnt mess things up.

    • MArbury and Crawford both got off to bad starts
    • Marbury was shootin better then Crawford
    • MArbury and Crawford are both captains
    • Marburys defense was below average
    • Crawfords defense was terrible
    • Marbury got benched, Crawford didnt


    You see what im talkin about? If you want me to prove Crawfords shooting percentages were lower then Marbury, Ill be more then glad to.

    This argument has been mainly one sided, the haters have lost it over and over again. Go back and look at these 2 threads:

    The official blow it the f*ck up trade thread
    At what point will you say the Knicks are better without Marbury


    After everything Marburys been through, he still wants to comeback and play for the Knicks. If you want a link to the interview, once again just ask. People are questioning his heart when hes still wants to comeback, this leads me to believe they have something personal against him. I dont know if alot of you are racist or what your problems are. Read between the lines, Isiah has made Marbury the scapegoat. Isiah should be blamed 100%, its all his fault. This guy is desperate, he even blaimed the fans for the Knicks losing. I wouldnt be suprised if only 2 or 3 of you have read everything I wrote.

    Im not sure why some of you even bring Marbury up, Im suprised. It seems like Marbury gets just as much hate as Isiah.

    I have to give some posters credit:

    LJ4ptplay: I dont really like you, but at least you admit that Marbury had a good season last year

    EC house special: Im not sure but I think that you see that Marbury has been made the scapegoat by Isiah, and you said you felt bad for Marbury after you saw his interview, after the ban was dropped.

    Team Starbury: Metrocard, ABCD, Pricey, GoKnicksDLee, and of course every poster with Marbury as part of their name.

    The rest of you are haters, yall can suck my.....4 rep points, haha. You aint on my level. Duck Down!!!! Shots Comin From the GOLD MAC 10!!!! F*CK OUTTA HERE!!!!

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    91
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by stephonmarbury8
    I cant handle all these marbury haters, marbury has made mistakes but he shouldnt take all the blame, Isiah Thomas is a complete jackass who has a delusional idea of what this team can accomplish, this team is better with marbury and all u need to deal with that. zach randolph killed this team, he is a cancer, he just keeps it hidden, unlike marbury who if he doesnt like somebody speaks his mind, and these cats cant handle that.

    whoever said that **** about banning tattooes and cleanign up images, well that was a stupid comment, why dont we take away all there freedom, Isaih already took away there right to attend games and speak to the media, why not go a step further.

    This has become such a circus ppl prolly wish larry brown was back in town...lol



    ACTUALLY THE NBA AGREED WITH ME. THAT'S WHY THEY FORCED PLAYERS TO WEAR JACKETS AND TIES TO AND FROM GAMES AND FOR NEWS CONFERENCES. WHEN YOU ARE A PROFESSIONAL YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO ACT ACCORDINGLY. YOU WOULDNT EXPECT YOUR STOCK BROKER, DR, LAWYER TO HAVE VISIABLE TATS WHEN YOU GO TO THEIR OFFICE. ONCE AGAIN I ASK YOU TO LOOK AT THE YANKEES THEY HAVE RESTRICTIONS ON THEIR PLAYERS FACIAL HAIR. WHEN YOU HAVE A JOB YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW RULES AND FOR SOME REASON WE DON'T EXPECT ALL PEOPLE IN PROFESSIONAL SPORTS TO FOLLOW THESE RULES. THIS DOES INCLUDE COACHES AS WELL AS THE PLAYERS.

  12. #12
    Your Best Bet is B Ez datruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    1,553
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    The Official Aniticapated MSG33 Respones:

    Where should I start? I'll start from the beginning. I dont have a whole lot to say about datruth catchin feelins and leavin this site, I agree with Donchris that its weak. I meant to respoond before it even had any responses, but I forgot about it. This really isnt a respectable move by datruth, but from now on hes a lurker.

    I thinks its cowardly how you attempted to start a Marbury arguement with your last post. Your startin the battle but lettin others handle it, if your gonna come on here poppin stuff then back it up.


    I felt like a subliminal was thrown at me by toons, just say my name. I will address this once more, Im labeled as a stats person but thats not the case. To start with, any argument with no stats isnt really an argument. You have to have some stats. I dont how many championships Robert Horry has won, hes not better then Karl Malone. I drop more analysis the probally everyone on here except Metro. I just have a different style where I make the stats very clear, alot of posters include their stats as part of their analysis. I got my own style, im not tryin to say its the best but everyones lookin for whatever they can find to try to sound smarter then me, which isnt the case. I make my stats clear because I personally feel like its easier to read. We have members on here who arent very good readers and one member who cant read at all. Bottom line is I give it to other members from every angle (no homo) but they label me as a stats person because thats the best way they can defend themselves, usually after already losing.

    With that being said, anyone who actually watched the Knicks last year saw Marburys heart, defense, and leadership. Leadership cant be proven by stats but what i already proved he played well on both ends of the court, if anyone wants me to i can copy and paste stuff into here. Throughout all the Starbury arguments, there have been several strong points I have made that were ignored/never answered. Dont even bring up what he did with other teams, im talkin about last year. He clearly demonstrated leadership, Walt Clyde Frazier is not always rite but he was last year when he repeatedly said Marbury was having his best year as a pro. The same woulda happened this year if Isiah didnt mess things up.

    • MArbury and Crawford both got off to bad starts
    • Marbury was shootin better then Crawford
    • MArbury and Crawford are both captains
    • Marburys defense was below average
    • Crawfords defense was terrible
    • Marbury got benched, Crawford didnt


    You see what im talkin about? If you want me to prove Crawfords shooting percentages were lower then Marbury, Ill be more then glad to.

    This argument has been mainly one sided, the haters have lost it over and over again. Go back and look at these 2 threads:

    The official blow it the f*ck up trade thread
    At what point will you say the Knicks are better without Marbury


    After everything Marburys been through, he still wants to comeback and play for the Knicks. If you want a link to the interview, once again just ask. People are questioning his heart when hes still wants to comeback, this leads me to believe they have something personal against him. I dont know if alot of you are racist or what your problems are. Read between the lines, Isiah has made Marbury the scapegoat. Isiah should be blamed 100%, its all his fault. This guy is desperate, he even blaimed the fans for the Knicks losing. I wouldnt be suprised if only 2 or 3 of you have read everything I wrote.

    Im not sure why some of you even bring Marbury up, Im suprised. It seems like Marbury gets just as much hate as Isiah.

    I have to give some posters credit:

    LJ4ptplay: I dont really like you, but at least you admit that Marbury had a good season last year

    EC house special: Im not sure but I think that you see that Marbury has been made the scapegoat by Isiah, and you said you felt bad for Marbury after you saw his interview, after the ban was dropped.

    Team Starbury: Metrocard, ABCD, Pricey, GoKnicksDLee, and of course every poster with Marbury as part of their name.

    The rest of you are haters, yall can suck my.....4 rep points, haha. You aint on my level. Duck Down!!!! Shots Comin From the GOLD MAC 10!!!! F*CK OUTTA HERE!!!!
    wait hold up, i had to post to this, in no way i was ttrying to start an argument about marbury, what i posted was just proving what i said b4, somebody told me that i didnt have any evidence that stephon marbury is the reason a couple of knick players got traded, a lot of ya marbury fanatics are delusional like this guy is a god, in no way of form im saying this is all marbury's fault cuz its not, isiah deserves heat too but what im saying is, its marbury's fault that this team hasnt reached its potential, and why u gotta bring up crawford, why u acting like he been averaging 41 minutes a game since the beginning of the season, he wasnt playing a lot early in da season neither, and whats this about crawford being isiah's son and what ever, why ya acting like isiah didnt do everything for stephon, stephon didnt like keith van horn, he was traded, stephon didnt like kurt thomas, he was traded, ya give too much credit to stephon like he's done something for a team in his career, all he got is individual achievements

    and wtf is rep points, that dont mean shyt, i was on this site b4 that was even part of the site

  13. #13
    Superstar pat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    908
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    The Official Aniticapated MSG33 Respones:


    • MArbury and Crawford both got off to bad starts
    • Marbury was shootin better then Crawford
    • MArbury and Crawford are both captains
    • Marburys defense was below average
    • Crawfords defense was terrible
    • Marbury got benched, Crawford didnt
    I have just one question for you: since when is Crawford the standard which we should compare Marbury with?

  14. #14
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    datruth personally hates Marbury but is unable to prove why we should get rid of him.

    Besides your hate speech on Marbury, you really brought nothing to this thread which is why no one responded to right away and which I ignored it for a while.

    Marbury is the best player on this team with an expiring contract. We're as bad as we ever been now WITHOUT Marbury. Letting Marbury take over a team = playoff appearance. Letting Crawford take over a team = 20 win season.

  15. #15
    Veteran GetRealistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,370
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by metrocard
    datruth personally hates Marbury but is unable to prove why we should get rid of him.

    Besides your hate speech on Marbury, you really brought nothing to this thread which is why no one responded to right away and which I ignored it for a while.

    Marbury is the best player on this team with an expiring contract. We're as bad as we ever been now WITHOUT Marbury. Letting Marbury take over a team = playoff appearance. Letting Crawford take over a team = 20 win season.
    That playoff appearence was so long ago that you should stop bringin it up. Its pointless. Plus did we even win one game that series?

    Crawford stinks
    Marbury stinks

    The diffence is Crawford don't make 20 mil a year and he doesn't run out on his team.

    But I'm with everybody else im done posting about this nonsense it's so pointless arguing with somebody who no matter what will think he's right.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 137
    Last Post: Jul 04, 2008, 20:35
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: Nov 16, 2007, 14:34
  3. My beef with Isiah
    By metrocard in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: Jan 17, 2007, 04:21
  4. Post Cry
    By Blumatic in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Feb 25, 2005, 01:19
  5. Starburys's running the Point (Stephon & Zech)
    By Jhad66 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: Jan 24, 2005, 12:52

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •