my last in final post on this site(regarding stephon)

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Hey DaTruth i thought the title of this thread was This is my last post on this site. Cause you weren't telling the truth huh?

lol, it was outta of frustration and when somebody points me out, i aint going stay shut, i'll be less active though

metrocard

Legend
LOL @ Get Realstic getting so emotional he puts all his effort in one post and says he's done because he doesn't want anymore ether from me. What a bitch-ass-nigga....stop doing your datruth impression and throwing the white flag

Weren't you an Isiahsexual/Curry/Crawford dickrider? It seems like team success isn't that important.

Marbury is capable of playing on a winning team(he has numberous times in his career), you have to blame the GM for not getting the pieces to make that team. Marbury isn't like Crawford; Crawford has been on losing teams for all of his career.

Marbury can proclaim himself as the best PG in the NBA, theres NOTHING WRONG with that, especially after a season he lead the NBA in ASSIST and averaged 21 ppg. Stop hating on the dude's swagger; you need confidence to play this game. It's not a FACT, but its a mindset Marbury uses when he faces other competition. People hate Marbury for that because they can't make a JV High School basketball team.

Any real Knick fan would join Marbury and his revolution against Isiah. There are numberous Knick fans against Isiah, and Marbury is one of those guys. You have to be proud of what Marbury did for the ORGANIZATION and the city of NEW YORK to be a revolutionary and break away from the mess Isiah had running. Marbury gained more respect for me when he shitted on Isiah. Its not about LEAVING the "team", Marbury wants to play for New York, but who the hell wants to play with a jackass GM/President/Coach like Isiah unless your Crawford?

Why are you taking shots at Kiyaman? You should be privileged he's even in this forum and the information he provides to us. Its people like you who hate on the wise, brave, and cool. Here's a Marbury quote for your punk ass.

"When you’re happy and your smiling, haters are frowning. When you have a clear conscious and your mind is free, others are confused. When you can see where you’re going and no longer living in the dark, others are blinded by your light."

datruth, you type like an infant, why is so hard for you type a full sentence? Your nickname is a contradiction because you should of made a nick called "daemotionz". You can't logically come up with a good explanation for the statements and delusional ideas you bring up here. Thanks for making the worst thread of all time, this site really DOESN'T need you, I could recruit 20-50 people to this site easily and keep it growing. If you want me to leave this forum I'll leave it since you're being a little bitch. All that would happened is others will take my place as putting you in check. This thread backfired on you, your first post was so much garbage you actually had to comeback out of retirement and try to defend it, which you failed miserably. I thought you were out? Ha, you pitched a nerve chico? If you don't want to be treated like a pendejo, don't act like one. I could respect anyone who says Marbury isn't needed on this team, because I myself who's a Marbury fan would logically agree with that and move on from his time in New York. But when you come out all emotional and bitch-like; name calling Marbury instead of presenting facts that make your arguement strong and bold, I can't really take you seriously as a poster. This is what seperates people like you from people like Kiyaman, MSG33, Homer, etc. Even JZero who I had a couple battles with can spit some real shit, and we rarely share the same opinions, but we can use logic and AGREE on the facts. Stop with your delusional shit and sucking on Saigon's tip.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
This is hilarious.

Teammates Vote to Whack Marbury
By Graham Flashner

According to a source deep inside the Knicks' organization, a group of veteran Knicks have decided to whack Stephon Marbury if Isiah Thomas doesn’t take matters into his own hands and either trade or release the controversial point guard.

Knicks' players convened an emergency meeting after Saturday night’s dismal 115-83 loss in Denver, where Marbury had 5 points and 5 personal fouls in 16 minutes of woeful playing time. After what was described as a “tense but productive” meeting, the team unanimously agreed that Marbury had to g, and could be whacked as early as next week, after the Thanksgiving holiday weekend.

One player, who did not wish to be identified, said it would be quick and “a lot more painless than watching Marbury play defense on a nightly basis.”

Reached for comment, Marbury was typically defiant. “Trade me, whack me, whatever, it’s out of my control,” he said. “I just play my game. If I had a nickel for every teammate that wanted to kill me over the last ten years, I’d be richer than A-Rod.”

Players have been seething with resentment since Isiah Thomas defied their vote to sit Marbury for a game in Los Angeles against the Clippers, a game the Knicks lost. Marbury had left the team in Phoenix for an unannounced trip back to New York.

New rumors have circulated that the whacking idea was initiated by Thomas, who reportedly grew afraid after Marbury threatened to “dish dirt” that he claimed to have on the coach. Marbury later retracted his statement, saying he had nothing on Thomas, but Thomas was later heard remarking to a coach that Marbury “could be gotten rid of.” Questioned by reporters, Thomas insisted he was merely talking about a trade or a buyout of Marbury’s $42M contract.

It was on the plane ride back from Denver that players, resigned to the fact that James Dolan has no intention of getting rid of Marbury, hatched what they termed “the “Sourbury Solution”, which would be a first in NBA history. When the team arrived at JFK Airport, Marbury was nearly sideswiped by a passing limo, which players said was pure coincidence. “If he goes, it will happen on the basketball court,” one player confided, who then added:

“He’s been killing us all year on the floor, so we’d like to return the favor.”

If he’s worried about his Knicks' career coming to a premature end, Marbury doesn’t seem concerned. “Who’s gonna play point guard?” he said. “I’m irreplaceable. Uncoachable, maybe – but irreplaceable. Ain’t gonna make the playoffs by whacking me.”

But another player, stepping into his car, advised Marbury not to leave his feet in a game anytime soon. “Lots of strange things can happen on the court,” the player said. “And with any luck, in the next couple weeks, we won’t have to worry about why Sourbury’s not making shots at the end of games.”

The preceding article is a piece of satirical fiction.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
datruth, you type like an infant, why is so hard for you type a full sentence? Your nickname is a contradiction because you should of made a nick called "daemotionz". You can't logically come up with a good explanation for the statements and delusional ideas you bring up here. Thanks for making the worst thread of all time, this site really DOESN'T need you, I could recruit 20-50 people to this site easily and keep it growing. If you want me to leave this forum I'll leave it since you're being a little bitch. All that would happened is others will take my place as putting you in check. This thread backfired on you, your first post was so much garbage you actually had to comeback out of retirement and try to defend it, which you failed miserably. I thought you were out? Ha, you pitched a nerve chico? If you don't want to be treated like a pendejo, don't act like one. I could respect anyone who says Marbury isn't needed on this team, because I myself who's a Marbury fan would logically agree with that and move on from his time in New York. But when you come out all emotional and bitch-like; name calling Marbury instead of presenting facts that make your arguement strong and bold, I can't really take you seriously as a poster. This is what seperates people like you from people like Kiyaman, MSG33, Homer, etc. Even JZero who I had a couple battles with can spit some real shit, and we rarely share the same opinions, but we can use logic and AGREE on the facts. Stop with your delusional shit and sucking on Saigon's tip.

lol, u a character metro, this board needs you and yeah this board needs you more than it needs me cuz you a entertaining dude wit ur crazy imagination, i talked about saigon probably twice on this board and that was in da hiphop thread and MSG was asking questions and i told em what i felt, F*ck is wrong wit u, just cuz i support sai makes me a d*ckrider????this comes from somebody who defends stephon to end, if that was the case u a carlos arroyo's d*ck, dude is a bum,he's not a starter in any team, u like em just cuz he puerto rican, but i do give em this much, he busted marbury's ass in da olympic game, lmaoooo

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
And Metro, MSG, or NY126 you guys are good with computer stuff, one of you should setup a NCAA tournament bracket that we all can do.

Thats not a bad idea there, I think we should make a bracket like that for this forum. If you got any more info about your plan then just pm me.

GetRealistic

Starter
Thats not a bad idea there, I think we should make a bracket like that for this forum. If you got any more info about your plan then just pm me.

I'm not really sure cause computer stuff is far from my strong suit. But i would assume CBS Sportsline or some site has something where we could make a league and join.

Only shame is we can't bet money or anything. Somebody should try to think up some sort of creative bet so the winner gets something.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I'm not really sure cause computer stuff is far from my strong suit. But i would assume CBS Sportsline or some site has something where we could make a league and join.

Only shame is we can't bet money or anything. Somebody should try to think up some sort of creative bet so the winner gets something.

How about we bet rep points? Probally wouldnt be a good idea for me, I dont know much about college basketball but Ill still particapate if someone makes a bracket. When does the tournament begin, next Thursday rite?

metrocard

Legend
lol, u a character metro, this board needs you and yeah this board needs you more than it needs me cuz you a entertaining dude wit ur crazy imagination, i talked about saigon probably twice on this board and that was in da hiphop thread and MSG was asking questions and i told em what i felt, F*ck is wrong wit u, just cuz i support sai makes me a d*ckrider????this comes from somebody who defends stephon to end, if that was the case u a carlos arroyo's d*ck, dude is a bum,he's not a starter in any team, u like em just cuz he puerto rican, but i do give em this much, he busted marbury's ass in da olympic game, lmaoooo

Carlos Arroyo is a C+ PG and A+ International player; I like Arroyo because he carries PR each Olympic trials, he earned my respect. Plus he's one of the most flashiest PG's in the NBA, he has a lot of fans outside PR.
Saigan is a D+ level rapper, hop off.

GetReal, go make a thread for that.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Metro, your arguments are child like and show very little rational thinking. Out of my entire post the only thing you got out of it was Marbury is no Magic? That is pathetic. You claim victory after each post like a proud retarded child. The notion that it is Thomas' fault that Marbury abandoned the team is beyond nitwitted. You are comparing Marbury to Tmac and Yao Ming? It seems to me that you fail to understand team success and continue to prove that you are nothing more than a Starbury groupie, desperate to make any and every excuse for the man you love. Last I checked the western conference is way more competitive that the east. 500 teams just barely make it to the playoffs in the west.

It is amusing that you claim that I've brought nothing new to the argument when that is exactly what you've done or failed to do with your last post. Your reply to my last post proves nothing. Your focus is on dissecting my points but at no point did you state your own point of view.

* Can Marbury take this team to the play offs?

* What if Thomas is fired, is that the answer to Marbury's problems and does he all of a sudden gain the respect from the team he abandoned?

* Looking back what do you think the rest of the team had a bigger problem with, Thomas benching Marbury or Thomas taking votes from the team on weather or not Marbury should play and then disregarding the teams votes and allowing Marbury to play? In case you don't remember the team overwhelmingly voted that Marbury should not play.

These are very easy GED questions. You should be able to get these right once you get your head out of Marbury's ass.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
Carlos Arroyo is a C+ PG and A+ International player; I like Arroyo because he carries PR each Olympic trials, he earned my respect. Plus he's one of the most flashiest PG's in the NBA, he has a lot of fans outside PR.
Saigan is a D+ level rapper, hop off.

GetReal, go make a thread for that.

fine, thats ur opinion, u proved in ur history posting here that theres no point to argue wit u cuz u just as stubborn/hard headed as ur lord[marbury]

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
2009, the Knicks should get Ricky Rubio, this year I dont know who they should pick.. It should be a close regarding point GUARDS in the outcoming draft, and in 09..

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
* Looking back what do you think the rest of the team had a bigger problem with, Thomas benching Marbury or Thomas taking votes from the team on weather or not Marbury should play and then disregarding the teams votes and allowing Marbury to play? In case you don't remember the team overwhelmingly voted that Marbury should not play.

These are very easy GED questions. You should be able to get these right once you get your head out of Marbury's ass.

I read your entire post, as for what I didnt quote thats already been addressed a long time ago, i keep tellin you to check out those threads im not gonna waste my time postin them again.

I bet if the team could go back and re-do that vote they would all say f*ck this, Marburys right and walk out on Isiah. At that point I dont think there was several knicks who wanted out of NY, but half way through the season Peter Vecsey continued to come with new reports about how Nate Robinson wanted out of NY, David Lee, and several other knicks.

metrocard

Legend
You compared Marbury to Isiah and Magic, whats the matter with me comparing him to two lesser players in T'Mac and Yao? You already contradicted yourself continuously and shitted on your argument. Your contradiction shows you have high expectations and standards for Marbury which keeps him at a high level of ability in your "standards".

You're a chunky man who sits infront of a computer, my life actually focuses around athletics and team sports. I study every little thing about sports psychology to the basics of athletic training. Honestly, I don't really need to prove my resume to you, I've smacked you around so many times for over a year you should be on your knees when you type your post to me out of respect.

No one in the NBA can take this team to the playoffs. Its a terrible structured team by a terrible GM. You're an Isiahexual, so you're blind to this.

Marbury abandoned Isiah, not the Knicks. Stop being an Isiahsexual. Isiah doesn't = the Knicks.

What kind of coach takes a vote against the best player on his team? You obviously agree with Isiah's negative chemistry coaching tactics. Look at how much success we had after the Marbury benching or the "VOTE" on Marbury. Both were terrible ideas, especially to get the "team" against Marbury, its things like those that gives Marbury ever RIGHT to leave whatever Isiah is running and if you can't simply understand that you have to be the most inconsiderate dickhead in the universe.

I answer and corrected your questions, now you normally really don't come back with nothing because you're DonChris, King of taking the losses and changing topics when he's pinned.

donchris

You compared Marbury to Isiah and Magic, whats the matter with me comparing him to two lesser players in T'Mac and Yao? You already contradicted yourself continuously and shitted on your argument. Your contradiction shows you have high expectations and standards for Marbury which keeps him at a high level of ability in your "standards".

Marbury abandoned Isiah, not the Knicks. Stop being an Isiahsexual. Isiah doesn't = the Knicks.

Again, you have completely missed the point of my post. It was not a direct comparison of Thomas to Marbury or Magic but proof of how rare it is for a scoring point guard to be affective. A Magic or an Isaih in their prime are an extremely rare commodity. Marbury is not that, not even close so you'd think he'd be team first and not me first.

What kind of coach takes a vote against the best player on his team? You obviously agree with Isiah's negative chemistry coaching tactics. Look at how much success we had after the Marbury benching or the "VOTE" on Marbury. Both were terrible ideas, especially to get the "team" against Marbury, its things like those that gives Marbury ever RIGHT to leave whatever Isiah is running and if you can't simply understand that you have to be the most inconsiderate dickhead in the universe.

You again focus your argument on what Thomas has done wrong instead of acknowledging Marbury's faults. Shifting the blame to free Marbury of responsibility are the acts of a Starbury groupie. The vote was clear and not completely uncalled for. Should Marbury play or not? The most horrific part was that after the vast majority of the team voted for Marbury to sit, Thomas played him any way and in doing so ignored the voices of the team. How is allowing the voices of the players to be heard turning them against Marbury?

Look at how much success we had after the Marbury benching or the "VOTE" on Marbury. Both were terrible ideas, especially to get the "team" against Marbury, its things like those that gives Marbury ever RIGHT to leave whatever Isiah is running and if you can't simply understand that you have to be the most inconsiderate dickhead in the universe.

Do you actually believe that a player should have the right to abandon his team? How can you make this statement and talk about team chemistry at the same time?

Marbury does not = a winning team for any team in the NBA.

Your a Marbury groupie so no matter what he does wrong in your small mind it will be the fault of Thomas. Marbury abandons his team, Thomas' fault. Marbury cheats on his wife, Thomas hired the bitch. Get real!

Frankly it's getting a bit old dissecting your ridiculous posts like a sergeant removing a cancerous tumor from this thread. What resume? You are a buffoon. Your only purpose on this site is comic relief. Tell a few more jokes and make us all laugh but what ever you do, play your position and kiss the ring Beatchhh!

metrocard

Legend
It was still a comparison, normally you compare players of equal ability and skill. You contradicted yourself 3-5 times on this and took the lost. I would never compare Marbury to Isiah or Magic, I thought your argument was AGAINST Marbury? You're making him look good here.

The impact of one Isiah mistake outweighs everything negative Marbury has done. Isiah is the nucleus of the problem, everything that has happened can be traced back to him. If you don't remember, Isiah brought Marbury here; so everything you don't like about Marbury go bitch at Isiah about it. Sadly, that isn't an option for you since Isiah's dick is in your ass.

Like I said, What kind of coach takes a vote against the best player on his team? Agreeing with Isiah's poor coaching and chemistry killing tactics shows your knowledge on coaching, sports, relationships with athletes and your unlimited Isiahsexulability that cannot be unmatched. Isiah can piss on your mother while she's sleeping and you'll find a way to excuse him. Isiah is WRONG for turning against Marbury so early in the season and making him the escape goat for his own faults.

Are you mentally challenged? I repeated atleast 2-3 times that Marbury never abandoned the team. I guess I'll repeat myself since you're not contradicting my statements.

"Marbury abandoned Isiah, not the Knicks. Stop being an Isiahsexual. Isiah doesn't = the Knicks."

donchris

This is my final post regarding this subject.
You've already lost this debate, you just don't know when to quit and for this reason, you foolishly believe that you are actually winning debates when in fact posters articulate their points and pin you to a corner at which point your only ammunition is personal insults. For a battle of wits with me you are ill equip.

The premise of your argument is that Marbury does not have to take any personal responsibility because everything is Thomas' fault. So this logic should apply to every one right? Its not Curry's fault that he's not being productive and gaining weight, blame it on Thomas. Crawford's poor shot selection, all Thomas' fault. Jarid Jefferies inability to hit an uncontested shot, not his fault that one is on Thomas too. It is true that the GM is clearly to blame for the failures of this team. That does not however mean that the actions of players under adversity are the responsibility of the architect. The architect is not responsible for the actions of players off the court. He is accountable if his team fails. Your pure hatred for Thomas clouds your judgment. Which is why you are unable to conceive this very basic principle.

Remember these two words Personal Responsibility.

Just because you say something 1,000 times doesn't make it true. Marbury left and because you're his personal ball washer you make excuse after excuse for this. Stop posting, pull the plug of your PC out of the wall, go sit in a corner and think about what you've done. I am officially banishing you from this site. Come back when you become a Knicks fan again and hop off of Marbury's nuts.

The New NY Knicks: Thomas must go, Marbury must go!
The New NY Knicks fans: No Marbury groupies and ball washers allowed.

Last edited:

metrocard

Legend
Last post = another defeat.

You're declare victory when you admit defeat? How many times are you going to contradict yourself? Do you even believe in the things you say? Whats the point of debating if you're not even honest with yourself. This is why you're the most losingest poster in KO.com history.

Coaches are suppose to create unity within the team and not isolate players out. Isiah isolated his best player out of all people and created turmoil in the locker room. He's very responsible for the Knicks misery the last 3-4 years as GM, President and especially as Head Coach. Instead of benching Marbury, it would of been more logical and less damaging to just talk and communicate with Marbury. Thats the problem with Thomas, he lacks communication skills; thats why a lot of the players on this team have look on their faces like they're going to die. People wanted to PLAY for the Knicks, now thats not the case. Isiah created a negative atmosphere thats scaring everyone away.

Do you study coaching? No, you're unemployed and don't go to school.
One of the primary basic TASK of a coach is to the make sure his players are ready, conditioned, and have the best nutrition needed for an 82 NBA season. Isiah failed this task.

Isiah plays Crawford 40+ minutes and lets is do whatever he wants. A good NBA coach who wants wins will make Crawford their 8th man. Thats all Crawford is, a 6"5 Eddie House with more minutes and less shooting accuracy. He's getting too many minutes when its a fact he contributes more to losing than winning. Thats been evident his whole career since Chicago to now. Crawford is the worst first option in the NBA, he's one dimensional and plays no defense. He makes careless decision which creates inconsistency and confusion. We've had the most confused offense in the NBA in the last 3 years under Crawford's chucking.

Isiah signed Jefferies to like 5 years when we needed a shooter. No one wants Jefferies contract until its an expiring. Why are you so bitch to admit Isiah's mistakes? Even after all this losing, you still don't realize the damage Isiah is doing to this team. You're really hopeless as a "fan", to the point most people here don't look at you as a fan. You're just a bored instigator who will say the most delusional things just to start up an arguement.

Marbury LEFT Isiah's bullshit, not the Knicks. You really have nothing to say back to that. Marbury said he wanted to die a Knick, he's very passionate about playing in New York. Plus, he was injured; anyone who watched the Knicks at the beginning knew Marbury got banged up on the knees/hamstring which degraded his performance. Isiah was impatient, disrespectful and not understanding.

I'll leave this site and let you take the keys...lol lets see how much you can contribute and how many friends you'll make now. Enjoy.

donchris

Last post = another defeat.

You're declare victory when you admit defeat? How many times are you going to contradict yourself? Do you even believe in the things you say? Whats the point of debating if you're not even honest with yourself. This is why you're the most losingest poster in KO.com history.

Coaches are suppose to create unity within the team and not isolate players out. Isiah isolated his best player out of all people and created turmoil in the locker room. He's very responsible for the Knicks misery the last 3-4 years as GM, President and especially as Head Coach. Instead of benching Marbury, it would of been more logical and less damaging to just talk and communicate with Marbury. Thats the problem with Thomas, he lacks communication skills; thats why a lot of the players on this team have look on their faces like they're going to die. People wanted to PLAY for the Knicks, now thats not the case. Isiah created a negative atmosphere thats scaring everyone away.

Do you study coaching? No, you're unemployed and don't go to school.
One of the primary basic TASK of a coach is to the make sure his players are ready, conditioned, and have the best nutrition needed for an 82 NBA season. Isiah failed this task.

Isiah plays Crawford 40+ minutes and lets is do whatever he wants. A good NBA coach who wants wins will make Crawford their 8th man. Thats all Crawford is, a 6"5 Eddie House with more minutes and less shooting accuracy. He's getting too many minutes when its a fact he contributes more to losing than winning. Thats been evident his whole career since Chicago to now. Crawford is the worst first option in the NBA, he's one dimensional and plays no defense. He makes careless decision which creates inconsistency and confusion. We've had the most confused offense in the NBA in the last 3 years under Crawford's chucking.

Isiah signed Jefferies to like 5 years when we needed a shooter. No one wants Jefferies contract until its an expiring. Why are you so bitch to admit Isiah's mistakes? Even after all this losing, you still don't realize the damage Isiah is doing to this team. You're really hopeless as a "fan", to the point most people here don't look at you as a fan. You're just a bored instigator who will say the most delusional things just to start up an arguement.

Marbury LEFT Isiah's bullshit, not the Knicks. You really have nothing to say back to that. Marbury said he wanted to die a Knick, he's very passionate about playing in New York. Plus, he was injured; anyone who watched the Knicks at the beginning knew Marbury got banged up on the knees/hamstring which degraded his performance. Isiah was impatient, disrespectful and not understanding.

I'll leave this site and let you take the keys...lol lets see how much you can contribute and how many friends you'll make now. Enjoy.

LOL :teeth:
Dance Metro Dance!

LOL :teeth:
Dance Metro Dance!

Word Metro's funny. I don't get why in his mind criticizing Marbury means you love Isiah. They both have failed New York, obviously Thomas more then Steph but Marbury does deserve to be criticized. Also it has been written many times that it was on Dolan's orders that Isiah benched Marbury after the Heat game.