Knicks' top 10 dumbest comments of 2007-2008 season

Will the Knicks get the #1 pick in the draft?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, unfortunately there's a few teams that managed to suck more than the Knicks

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No, but they'll get a top 10 pick

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Yes, but Isiah will trade the pick

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I know there has been a lot of stupid things said by different players and staff this 2007-2008 season, but here are my top ten:
spc_top10_mainimg_440.jpg

10. Zach Randolph(after being traded to Knicks)
Randolph: "I'm just looking forward to this season. I wish the season would start tomorrow." Why? So that the Knicks could get a head start on getting their ass kicked?
:boohoo:

9. Stephon Marbury: "We got Zach Randolph! Did you see what Isiah just did? Now we got a beast down low that we could throw the ball to."
What's better than one overweight player with no defense? I guess the answer is two.
:teeth:

8. Eddy Curry(when asked about how he feels about his security about being in the starting lineup in December of 2007)
"I don't know. I just want to go home to my family."
Good answer. Now how about you actually answer the question next time?:2cents:

7. Jerome James(in response to his little playing time this season)
"Use me or lose me." Is it even possible to use Jerome James?:-<

6. Isiah Thomas: "Our team is headed in the right direction"
Yeah, 18-44. Keep up the good work.
:smokin:

5. Mike Breen:"The acquisition of Zach Randolph has definitely slowed down the progress of Eddy Curry."
My question is: What progress?

:hoops:

4. James Dolan:"Be patient.Look at the Celtics and Giants last year and look at them now." Last time I checked, the Knicks have had a sub .500 record in each of their last 7 seasons. How much more do we have to wait?For Haley's comet to arrive? For Curry to reach 500 blocks for his career?
:sleep:

3. Seattle Times:"Still Crawford is too good to waste away in New York."
In the famous words of Hillary Clinton:Shame on you, Seattle Times.

0013729ece6b092b19a414.jpg

2. Eddy Curry:"I'm not gonna change for anybody"
Okay, then stay overweight and one dimensional the rest of your life.Just know that no team will want you, once your contract is up with the Knicks, if you continue to be one dimensional and 30 pounds overweight.
:barf:
1. Isiah Thomas: " I believe one day that we will win a championship here and I believe a couple of these guys will be a part of that. I believe I'll be a part of that." I believe that Isiah will make a good trade. The odds of either of those outcomes are the same, 0.
:barf:
I know these aren't all of the millions of stupid Knick quotes, so feel free to add in your own dumb Knick quotes.

paris401

Starter
u gotta put clyde's nitely comments near the top.. the game is not even 2 mins old, the knicks are up by 4 points (pick a game)... the knicks are 'slice-in and dice-in', eddie is movin n groovin..

yo clyde the fuckin game in case u have forgotten is 48mins long, not 2-3 mins...

i understand you work for msg, but fuk bring some reality to your comments...

it has gotten so bad, i am now turnng down the volume... clyde's gotta go..

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
yea, or Clyde said that Scola for the Rockets is a European.... He is from Argentina.

lol Clyde said that? He says controversial things sometimes, I think they were talkin about Fred Jones ice skating one time, and Clyde said I didnt know our people like to do that. I was shocked when I heard this, now he says Scola is a European....not that bad but im sure Scola is proud to be from Argentina and wants everyone to know where hes from.

Another 5 star thread by ABCD, I knew that Isiah quote had to be #1.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I was actually being nice with the Isiah quote. He also said that the Knicks would have a legacy, but I decided to give Isiah a break, cause maybe he was just nervous. Nah, Isiah was just being his usual dumb self.Here's another dumb Knick quote from last month in the Daily News, after the Knicks lost to the Warriors in Golden State. Zach Randolph:" I don't know why Isiah benched us[Zach and Curry]ask him. He was the one that sat us down. I was scoring, passing, playing defense."Since when does passing and defense go in the same sentence with Randolph? lol