View Poll Results: Which of the following players will be the best?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Renaldo Balkman

2 20.00%
  • Trevor Ariza

1 10.00%
  • Wilson Chandler

5 50.00%
  • Jared Jeffries

2 20.00%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Portland Trail Blazers vs New York Knicks Game Thread 3/8

Default Portland Trail Blazers vs New York Knicks Game Thread 3/8

Portland Trail Blazers(32-30) vs New York Knicks(18-44)
    Saturday Night at 7:00pm ET Live on MSG

Starting Lineups

Jamal Crawford vs Steve Blake
    Fred Jones vs Brandon Roy
    Wilson Chandler vs Martell Webster
    David Lee vs LaMarcus Aldridge
    Eddy Curry vs Joel Przybilla

Key Matchup: Jamal Crawford vs Brandon Roy

Brandon Roy>>>Jamal Crawford

The official MSG33 Prediction: Portland 108 New York 101

That does it for the unofficial MSG33 pregame show.
    Last edited by MSGKnickz33; Mar 08, 2008 at 17:02.

KnicksonLIN.com

At this point, I don't care. I'm just waiting for this season to end. I think the Knicks will win tonight. The Knicks are 0-3 on a homestand, and I doubt they'll go 0-4. They have 12 home wins this season, which means they can win at home, on rare occassions. My Prediction: Knicks: 94 Trailblazers: 88

This is how the Knicks matchup against the Trailblazers:
    PG Nate Robinson> Steve Blake(both are good, Nate is just more explosive)
    SG Brandon Roy > Jamal Crawford(both can score; Roy has more defense)
    SF Martell Webster> Wilson Chandler(Chandler has not been given the chance to show what he can do; Webster has and he's played well)
    PF Lamarcus Aldridge>>> David Lee(Aldridge has more defense and can score more than Lee)
    C Joel Pryzbilla = Eddy Curry(Both suck and are one dimensional;Curry has offense and no d; Prybilla has d and no offense)

Better team: Blazers
    Last edited by abcd; Mar 08, 2008 at 14:47.

WOAAA I would defnately right now say Joel Pryzbilla > Eddy Curry.

But anyway yeah **** this team at this point. All Im really looking forward to right now is piling up as many loses as possible with 19 games left and get as many ping pong balls for the draft. Im also looking forward to seeing Isiah relieved of his coaching duties and hopefully maybe even his GMing duties.

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

Wow, all of us voted for Wilson Chandler, I did too, he is capable of producing points, blocks, and be a good Defensive player.

My official Prediction for the game is that the Trailblazers will feed the ball to Aldrigde, and thats the end for the Knicks, they will loose, Portland 100 Knicks 90.

Aldrigde will make 24-28 pts. and have 6 or 7 rebounds.

KnicksonLIN.com

[quote=StEpHoN_mArBuRy;50697]WOAAA I would defnately right now say Joel Pryzbilla > Eddy Curry.
    quote]
    I was just comparing their overall skills, not who I would prefer on the Knicks. Now if I was to choose who I would want on the Knicks, I'd choose Pryzbilla. But they both suck and are both one dimensional, but at least Joel can block shots.

Eddy has alot of ability that gets wasted because hes a big fat p*ssy, I think its funny that hes scored 20 or more points in 3 straight games without Zach Randolph playing.

KnicksonLIN.com

The reason why Curry is scoring more is because there are less scoring options on the team, with Randolph and Marbury injured. He still has no defense and no rebounding.Also, he has been very turnover prone over the last 3 games, which means even his offense has been affected, while scoring those points. He's his usual 1 dimensional self.I hope he keeps it up, though. Then he will be easier to trade.

Originally Posted by abcd
    The reason why Curry is scoring more is because there are less scoring options on the team, with Randolph and Marbury injured. He still has no defense and no rebounding.Also, he has been very turnover prone over the last 3 games, which means even his offense has been affected, while scoring those points. He's his usual 1 dimensional self.I hope he keeps it up, though. Then he will be easier to trade.
    Curry has to be the worst center in the league when it comes to playin defense and rebounding, he rarely boxes out and when he does hes out of position. The only reason why he ever blocks a shot is because hes the last player opponents expect to try to block their shot, he catches them off guard.

Nyk Logo

Yeah we all voted for Chandler, but what's the use. Isaiah doesn't play him enough anyway. Yeah, who cares about this game. I would love to see him play the other guys more though. We need ping=pongs, so let's play everyone even if they lose all the games!!! For some reason I think they will beat the Blazers, though. 102-99. Yeah, Curry can't play any D!! He has a player option in '09, do you think teams will sign him at 10 million a year so that he does not take the option with the Knicks and get the hell out of here?

KnicksonLIN.com

Curry is definitely the biggest liability on the Knicks. That is why Isiah needs to trade him ASAP. He should've tried to trade him before the deadline, when he had the chance, but at least if he trades him in the offseason, the Knicks will be one step closer to rebuilding.

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by dre48ny
    do you think teams will sign him at 10 million a year so that he does not take the option with the Knicks and get the hell out of here?
    No, I don't think any team in the NBA is stupid enough to sign Curry. The only way to get rid of him is via trade. That way, whoever gets him could give us one of their scrubs, and it will even out their salary cap.I would try to trade Curry to a team that doesn't play defense. Maybe a team like the Warriors, Wizards, Hawks, or Suns would be interested in Curry.

I think the fans care more about the team, and winning then the management and the owner, don't get so caught up in all this. Isiah will ruin the team even more then it is ruined now, if he trades the pick its over, the Knicks will be a done franchise for the next 5 years, and Isiah will be running the place.

Isiah is a bum

By the way whats up with Isiah Thomas always doing this?

wow that was a short game thread MSG lol. i think we will beat Portland even though i dont want us to win for draft purposes.
    Im going to keeps tabs on the net on scores and plays cause we are getting the Duke and North Carolina game live over here, GO U BLUE DEVILS!!!

knicks126 im not sure why Isiah always does that, theres a couple of stupid facial expressions he always makes. In his interviews he hesitates alot, laughs at things that arent funny. Im sick of everything about him, i mite just go the game 2nite with my mac 10 and shoot him myself.

rockets vs jazz on nbatv, houston lookin to keep that winning streak goin.