Portland Trail Blazers vs New York Knicks Game Thread 3/8

Which of the following players will be the best?

• Renaldo Balkman

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Trevor Ariza

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Wilson Chandler

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Jared Jeffries

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Portland Trail Blazers(32-30) vs New York Knicks(18-44)
Saturday Night at 7:00pm ET Live on MSG

Starting Lineups

Jamal Crawford vs Steve Blake
Fred Jones vs Brandon Roy
Wilson Chandler vs Martell Webster
David Lee vs LaMarcus Aldridge
Eddy Curry vs Joel Przybilla​

Key Matchup: Jamal Crawford vs Brandon Roy

Brandon Roy>>>Jamal Crawford

The official MSG33 Prediction: Portland 108 New York 101

That does it for the unofficial MSG33 pregame show.

Last edited:

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
At this point, I don't care. I'm just waiting for this season to end. I think the Knicks will win tonight. The Knicks are 0-3 on a homestand, and I doubt they'll go 0-4. They have 12 home wins this season, which means they can win at home, on rare occassions. My Prediction: Knicks: 94 Trailblazers: 88

This is how the Knicks matchup against the Trailblazers:
PG Nate Robinson> Steve Blake(both are good, Nate is just more explosive)
SG Brandon Roy > Jamal Crawford(both can score; Roy has more defense)
SF Martell Webster> Wilson Chandler(Chandler has not been given the chance to show what he can do; Webster has and he's played well)
PF Lamarcus Aldridge>>> David Lee(Aldridge has more defense and can score more than Lee)
C Joel Pryzbilla = Eddy Curry(Both suck and are one dimensional;Curry has offense and no d; Prybilla has d and no offense)

Better team: Blazers

Last edited:
WOAAA I would defnately right now say Joel Pryzbilla > Eddy Curry.

But anyway yeah fuck this team at this point. All Im really looking forward to right now is piling up as many loses as possible with 19 games left and get as many ping pong balls for the draft. Im also looking forward to seeing Isiah relieved of his coaching duties and hopefully maybe even his GMing duties.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Wow, all of us voted for Wilson Chandler, I did too, he is capable of producing points, blocks, and be a good Defensive player.

My official Prediction for the game is that the Trailblazers will feed the ball to Aldrigde, and thats the end for the Knicks, they will loose, Portland 100 Knicks 90.

Aldrigde will make 24-28 pts. and have 6 or 7 rebounds.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
WOAAA I would defnately right now say Joel Pryzbilla > Eddy Curry.
quote]
I was just comparing their overall skills, not who I would prefer on the Knicks. Now if I was to choose who I would want on the Knicks, I'd choose Pryzbilla. But they both suck and are both one dimensional, but at least Joel can block shots.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Eddy has alot of ability that gets wasted because hes a big fat p*ssy, I think its funny that hes scored 20 or more points in 3 straight games without Zach Randolph playing.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
The reason why Curry is scoring more is because there are less scoring options on the team, with Randolph and Marbury injured. He still has no defense and no rebounding.Also, he has been very turnover prone over the last 3 games, which means even his offense has been affected, while scoring those points. He's his usual 1 dimensional self.I hope he keeps it up, though. Then he will be easier to trade.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
The reason why Curry is scoring more is because there are less scoring options on the team, with Randolph and Marbury injured. He still has no defense and no rebounding.Also, he has been very turnover prone over the last 3 games, which means even his offense has been affected, while scoring those points. He's his usual 1 dimensional self.I hope he keeps it up, though. Then he will be easier to trade.

Curry has to be the worst center in the league when it comes to playin defense and rebounding, he rarely boxes out and when he does hes out of position. The only reason why he ever blocks a shot is because hes the last player opponents expect to try to block their shot, he catches them off guard.

dre48ny

Rotation player
Yeah we all voted for Chandler, but what's the use. Isaiah doesn't play him enough anyway. Yeah, who cares about this game. I would love to see him play the other guys more though. We need ping=pongs, so let's play everyone even if they lose all the games!!! For some reason I think they will beat the Blazers, though. 102-99. Yeah, Curry can't play any D!! He has a player option in '09, do you think teams will sign him at 10 million a year so that he does not take the option with the Knicks and get the hell out of here?:gony:

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Curry is definitely the biggest liability on the Knicks. That is why Isiah needs to trade him ASAP. He should've tried to trade him before the deadline, when he had the chance, but at least if he trades him in the offseason, the Knicks will be one step closer to rebuilding.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
do you think teams will sign him at 10 million a year so that he does not take the option with the Knicks and get the hell out of here?:gony:
No, I don't think any team in the NBA is stupid enough to sign Curry. The only way to get rid of him is via trade. That way, whoever gets him could give us one of their scrubs, and it will even out their salary cap.I would try to trade Curry to a team that doesn't play defense. Maybe a team like the Warriors, Wizards, Hawks, or Suns would be interested in Curry.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
I think the fans care more about the team, and winning then the management and the owner, don't get so caught up in all this. Isiah will ruin the team even more then it is ruined now, if he trades the pick its over, the Knicks will be a done franchise for the next 5 years, and Isiah will be running the place.
2007_11_dncoverisiah.jpg

Isiah is a bum

Pricey

Rotation player
wow that was a short game thread MSG lol. i think we will beat Portland even though i dont want us to win for draft purposes.
Im going to keeps tabs on the net on scores and plays cause we are getting the Duke and North Carolina game live over here, GO U BLUE DEVILS!!!

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
knicks126 im not sure why Isiah always does that, theres a couple of stupid facial expressions he always makes. In his interviews he hesitates alot, laughs at things that arent funny. Im sick of everything about him, i mite just go the game 2nite with my mac 10 and shoot him myself.

rockets vs jazz on nbatv, houston lookin to keep that winning streak goin.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
wow that was a short game thread MSG lol. i think we will beat Portland even though i dont want us to win for draft purposes.
Im going to keeps tabs on the net on scores and plays cause we are getting the Duke and North Carolina game live over here, GO U BLUE DEVILS!!!

The knicks vs magic game thread was also short like this, because of arguments its still alive. Im not sure how long ago that game was, at least a week ago.

Pricey

Rotation player
knicks126 im not sure why Isiah always does that, theres a couple of stupid facial expressions he always makes. In his interviews he hesitates alot, laughs at things that arent funny. Im sick of everything about him, i mite just go the game 2nite with my mac 10 and shoot him myself.

rockets vs jazz on nbatv, houston lookin to keep that winning streak goin.
i thought Houston have New Orleans and Utah have Denver cause i got money on New Orleans to beat the streak

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Someone voted for Jared Jeffries, who was put up their as a joke. I posted a very similar poll question I think about a month ago.

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
wilson chandler will be the best hands down

game prediction: L's all fuckin the way to the end of the season

and yes i'm the one who voted for JJ

sorry just frustration ... theres nothing really to talk about with this team any more and nothing any of us can do about it... you can wish for isiah's death but then your just ODing.. only wish death on your true enemies.