Portland Trail Blazers vs New York Knicks Game Thread 3/8

Which of the following players will be the best?

• Renaldo Balkman

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Trevor Ariza

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Wilson Chandler

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Jared Jeffries

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pricey

Rotation player
game prediction: L's all fuckin the way to the end of the season

and yes i'm the one who voted for JJ

sorry just frustration ... theres nothing really to talk about with this team any more and nothing any of us can do about it... you can wish for isiah's death but then your just ODing.. only wish death on your true enemies.
bahahahahahaha that pic is GOLD!!!!

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
No, he has a hand/wrist injury. EC and Z Bo are also out for tonights game. Nate is playing pretty well today. WITHOUT Jamal.

nyKnicks126

Q-Rich should f#ckin retire, that guy is like done, he can't buy a basket even if he is open.. Nate Robinson is playing so well, we actually should keep him on the squad, kinda reminded me of a rookie Iverson the way he is playing. Well done Nate.

I got to comment Clyde is right I think Isiahherr has a BIG HEADACHE with the defense the knicks have.

But Nate keep it up, I want to see a career high today from him.

nyKnicks126

23 points in the third quarter for Nate Robinson!!! 1 more he would have tied Willis Reed with the most points in one quarter by one player on the Knicks in franchise history. Good game man!!

And look we are playing with our "2nd" string really, look how we are doing with them, we dont need Wide load, Z Bo, or JC. We need our young players, Nate,Lee,Balk,and Chandler, maybe Jeffries, and a that pick that we need!

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Isiah should have Nate Robinson run the offense instead of Crawford, hes more efficient. Hes only got 1 turnover, and he torched the Blazers in the 3rd.