Portland Trail Blazers vs New York Knicks Game Thread 3/8

Which of the following players will be the best?

• Renaldo Balkman

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Trevor Ariza

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Wilson Chandler

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Jared Jeffries

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
The Knicks played one of their best games of the season, despite the loss. Nate Robinson gave it his all, but those offensive rebounds that the Trailblazers kept getting was what killed the Knicks.I like what Isiah is finally doing. He's letting the young guys get minutes. The only player Isiah didn't play that he should've was Randolph Morris. But other than that, he played the people he needed to.Wilson Chandler was making some rookie mistakes, but he's an aggressive player, and that's what the Knicks need. At the rate Chandler is going, he could make an excellent starting small forward for next year. He's definitely outplaying Jeffries, Richardson is injury prone and has played poorly this season, and Balkman doesn't have a jump shot, something that Chandler has.

theknicks3

Benchwarmer
best knicks game ive seen all season

how long is crawford, zbo, ec out for?

the whole season:crossfingers::crossfingers::crossfingers:

metrocard

Legend
damn, not a good OT. this Duke and UNC game is SICK!!!!

Danny Green would be the most perfect SG for the Knicks...just imagine an athletic Raja Bell.

NCAA basketball games have soccer like atmosphere to them, I love watching college basketball...Hansborough is Zach Randolph with basketball IQ and less body fat.

Ellington is another player I wouldn't mind on the Knicks...UNC got some ballers and should be in the Final Four this March Madness.

shit this is one of the only games i've missed all year cuz i was at a party, and everyones saying it was the best game all year. figures. But hey, isn't this what we want to see? Well-played losses?

Kiyaman

Legend
nate plays one good game and he's better than crawford??? hahahahahahaha yall are funnnyy

I would not say that Nate is better than Crawford, but what I would say is Nate is more reliable in the 4th quarter for the WIN.
Nate Plays for the WIN. by making-up for his mistakes.

Nate average 10 assist in the Summer league games with Balkman, D.Nicholes, Chandler, and Morris.

Nate average 7 assist in the summer league games with Ariza, Lee, Frye, and Butler.

The above players are not Shoot First players and they let Nate be the team playmaker. Last night was the first time in three seasons where I actually seen Q.Richardson let Nate Robinson control the game flow while Q.Rich was on the court.

The most important part of last night game for all Knick Fans was that C-Randolph Morris & PG-Mardy Collins had a "DNP", and Tazman Balkman got playingtime in the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th quarter which only added up to 13 minutes of playingtime last night, he had 1-ast, 1-steal, 1-blk, 1-fl, 3-rbds (2-off), and went to the foul line with pieces of minutes here and there never given a chance to get into the flow of the game with some straight long minutes.