Thread: Anyone got a video or picture of this??

Default Anyone got a video or picture of this??

Take that, Isiah. Back in 1991, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] was pissed about getting left off the the original [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. Even though it was rumored that [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] ordered Thomas' omission, Isiah decided to take his frustration out on the guy who "stole" his spot: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. The next time the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] played the Jazz, Isiah isolated against Stockton at every opportunity, torching Mr. Short-Shorts for 40 points. But while Isiah may have assuaged his own titanic ego, he made one of the classic blunders: he embarrassed someone who's friends with Karl Malone. And Karl Malone doesn't like that. Not one bit. The next time the two teams met, Malone went for a rebound right through Isiah's face. The blow opened up a 40-stitch gash above Thomas' left eye, and Isiah had to be carried off the court in a bucket. Thomas struggled with nausea, headaches, and blurred vision for two weeks. Of course, considering Isiah's history of thuggery and bad sportsmanship, I think it's safe to say he had it coming.
    Karl Malone is my new favorite old guy.

I seen the replay of it, i cant find it on youtube.

No matter what Isiah does, I will never hate anyone as much as I hate Michael Jordan.