what Sneakers Do you Play Ball In?

H20

Rookie
what kicks do you play basketball In?

Ill start for pick up games I usually play in High top Air force ones or Starbury II's with some insoles...

straburys.jpg

o_AF_W-HJPG.jpg

For Real games i play in Jordan Retro 8's
o_10.jpg

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
I wear the Air Force 25s in Blue.

AF25_blackw.jpg

Starburys (on the local courts, not indoor)

Starbury2_high_black_orange-100x65.jpg

also have a blue pair, and white

I got the Jordan 20 year anni. shoes. I can't find it online...

also wear Nike Uptempo last years edition in Black, and one pair in blue.

I use to wear the DADA Sprees for Spree, and I wore that in black, and I had a white pair.

dada-spree-supreme-3.jpg

nyKnicks126

Very comfortable, and gives me a nice lift too. Really. I like the strap, and everything, and the price is great, at the mall a Nike Store it was originally like 120 something I got it for 50 $$.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I wear the same type of shoes everyday, everytime I play ball: Starburys. I have somewhere between 10 to 15 pairs, I need to cop them red white and blue ones.

Yeah i got the air force 25's too for $50 at a nike outlet store.. Originally $150!

I got these:
p3755689dt.jpg

I got mad starburys too.. Like 5 pairs or sumthin. Starbury 1's in black blue and orange. Starbury 2's in blue and orange. Stabury 2's Special Edition in black blue and orange. Crossover LE's in white blue and orange. And Big Ben's in white black and red.

My favoirte shoes gotta be the Air Jordan 4's, 5's and 8's. Oh yeah the spiz'ikes are nice too.

Last edited:

H20

Rookie
damn the 25s are hot...Im about to pick up a pair this weekend from the nike outlet

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
well i only wear like 4 pairs for basketball...

for my SERIOUS feel like going in for an aggressive layup...
P3140809.jpg

with these i can jump so high...most conferrable jordan ive ever worn...love 12s

my shotting games...these i can basically do anything with...but i love using them...try not 2 dow...favorite shoes my uptempo blue devils =]
P3140810.jpg

these are for my rebound games...when i feel like gettin up for a board...only cuz there barkleys so i play aggressive with these =]
P3140811.jpg

and last but not least...my other air max barkleys...these are for regular pick up games outside in the park
P3140813.jpg

nyKnicks126

damn the 25s are hot...Im about to pick up a pair this weekend from the nike outlet

Good idea, they are really great basketball shoes, at the Nike outlet they are so cheap, but when you go to Foot Locker they are mad expensive.

OGKnickfan

Enlightened
Penny Hardaways or, even though they look kind of crappy, Pippens: cheap, comfortable and don't interfere in your movement, etc. Currently I have some air pennys that I wear. I really like playing with cross trainers, though I know how much those can screw up your ankles, or feet, if you land the wrong way, etc.