View Poll Results: Which of the 5 worst teams is really the worst?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Miami Heat

5 35.71%
  • The Seattle Sonics

0 0%
  • The New York Knicks

7 50.00%
  • The Minnesota Timberwolves

0 0%
  • The Memphis Grizzlies

2 14.29%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New York Knicks @ Miami Heat Game Thread 3/12

Angry

Originally Posted by GoKnIcKsDLEE42
    woooooow Im cracking up at how we almost list to the heat! that was pretty funny to watch at the end wit crawford runnin outa bounds and missin FTs and chandler fouling Davis. oh man why did they win?? eh I guess one win can't hurt.
    If this pathetic excuse for a NBA game isn't proof that NBA teams tank for the Draft Lottery I don't know what would. Do you really think all NBA players are that bad of decision makers(Blount 3 pt attempt way before the Heat needed it?, Marion's missing late game free throws?, Chandler's late foul?, Jamal's step out of bounds?) Isiah can't coach to win, and now we know he can't even coach to lose!

Originally Posted by abcd
    The Knicks tried to lose that game. They played bad defense, and they had poor shot selection. But the Heat just wanted to lose more.Shawn Marion missed two free throws that could've brought the Heat within 2.Then, Mark Blount took a 3 pointer, with just 30 seconds left, and they threw a bad inbounds pass.I'm still glad the Knicks got the win. The Heat had just 11 wins, coming into this game. Even if the Knicks lost this one, I doubt the Heat would've won 6 more, by mid April.This was a game the Knicks can win without hurting their shot at the #1 pick. At this point, the worst the Knicks can finish is 28th. I doubt Minnesota or Miami will catch up to the Knicks.
    Yeah man, I kind of got that feeling too. It seemed like both teams were trying to lose the game. That kind of scares me. It makes me wonder if Isiah knows he's coming back next year and he's just trying to tank the season for a better draft pick. If Isiah feared losing his job, he would try to win as many games possible down the stretch.

How can you tell if the Knicks are trying to lose, they never play any defense and we have seen Crawford dribble the ball out of bounds in the final minutes of a game before.

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

That game was dull, nothing really happened, plus also half the fans left after the 4th quarter begun. lol. That shows there pride. I always stay until the last second of the fourth quarter, until the buzzer rings. blowout or not.

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by nyKnicks126
    That game was dull, nothing really happened, plus also half the fans left after the 4th quarter begun. lol. That shows there pride. I always stay until the last second of the fourth quarter, until the buzzer rings. blowout or not.
    At those prices, I'd want to stay from start to buzzer myself. lol I've only been to 1 Knicks game, and those prices were off the charts. I doubt the Heat games are that much cheaper than a Knicks game.

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

yeah those prices are mad high.

Anyway, I noticed now that 4 out of the 5 teams in the Atlantic division hold a playoff spot. Guess what the Knicks are not one of them lol! The Eastern Conference is so weak.. I just can't believe it, last year the Atlantic Division was the worst in the NBA. Surprise team... Philly 76ers. They are playing good ball, and they are a "Young" team. AI the II, is an example player that we should get.. young and athletic.. AI II>>>>>>>>Jamal Crawford.

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by nyKnicks126
    yeah those prices are mad high.

Anyway, I noticed now that 4 out of the 5 teams in the Atlantic division hold a playoff spot. Guess what the Knicks are not one of them lol! The Eastern Conference is so weak.. I just can't believe it, last year the Atlantic Division was the worst in the NBA. Surprise team... Philly 76ers. They are playing good ball, and they are a "Young" team. AI the II, is an example player that we should get.. young and athletic.. AI II>>>>>>>>Jamal Crawford.
    Yeah, Andre Igoudala is a better defender than Crawford. And he's more efficient. Crawford's a better shooter, but Igoudala is a smarter and more effective player. Igoudala is >>>>>>>> Crawford
    He wants a lot of money, though, so I doubt the Knicks could sign him.