Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Another Isiah Thomas Thread

  1. #1
    Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,842
    Rep Power
    9

    Default Another Isiah Thomas Thread

    Isiah is more confident then ever, he is happy with all the fans coming to the games, and there has been a lot more people coming in Isiah Thomas looks forward to the 09 season.... He is said and admitted that He IS lookING forward to the 09 SEASON!

    In other news.

    Yesterday marked a one year anniversary when Dolan gave Isiah Thomas a contract extension... From that point on Isiah finished the season on a 4-15 streak after getting the undeserved contract, now in the 07-08 season the Knicks are 19-46... a grand total extension period streak of a record 23 and 61.. 23-61.... I dont know what Dolan is waiting for, but when the money flows, there is nothing else important right???

    The Fans are the least of they're worries. I think Dolan should step down..


    Dont like Bergers articles but this one was pretty good.

    Dolan must look deeper for the Knicks next GM
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  2. #2
    Veteran GetRealistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,370
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    I'm not sure if any of you guys listen to 660 WFAN in NY. But within the month Dolan is going to be on Mike and the Mad Dog and those two won't be politically correct, they'll kill him.

    When i know the date ill let you know.

  3. #3
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by GetRealistic
    I'm not sure if any of you guys listen to 660 WFAN in NY. But within the month Dolan is going to be on Mike and the Mad Dog and those two won't be politically correct, they'll kill him.

    When i know the date ill let you know.
    Thats something to look forward to.

    Its good to see a thread hating Isiah Thomas, it seems like 75% of the arguements on here involve Marbury, the other 25% are about Crawford, Cp3 vs DW, Dwight Howard vs KG, kiyaman bolding things too often, D nichols, etc.

    Its sad that theres so much hate directed towards the above, when it should be all directed at Isiah Thomas. He is the worst gm ever, not close.

    F*CK DIE-SIAH!!!!

  4. #4
    KnicksonLIN.com
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,073
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by GetRealistic
    I'm not sure if any of you guys listen to 660 WFAN in NY. But within the month Dolan is going to be on Mike and the Mad Dog and those two won't be politically correct, they'll kill him.

    When i know the date ill let you know.
    I don't listen to WFAN, but I have Yes! Network, which shows Mike and the Mad Dog on t.v. They also show Nets and Yankee games on there. I'll be sure to watch it. It'll be funny to hear all the lies Dolan will have to make up.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    0

    Nyk Logo

    I have heard him on the fan before and they go after him and he like the thick headed moron he is gets mad and refuses to give straight answers.Even when they ask him a straight up question he just avoids everything.So Im sure the interview will go something like this James are you happy with Isiah and is he keeping his job and he will say well we had a lot of injuries this year so its hard to tell and we will reavaluate everything in the offseason.In other words to all you Knick fans f**k you keep spending your money because I refuse to admit I am clueless and I made a mistake with Isiah and I will not pay him to sit around and not suffer like he should even if it means ruining this franchise because Im still making money and thats all that matters to me

  6. #6
    Cutest Guy Here Kennedy Curse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Queens New York Ozone park
    Posts
    913
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    man what does dolan know about basketball? they might ask him o how you feel about the center position he might just say oo eddys is playing good he has a bright future and so does this organization -_- he might just say the bright future thing for every question

  7. #7
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    7,301
    Rep Power
    20

    Nyk Logo

    Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    Thats something to look forward to.

    Its good to see a thread hating Isiah Thomas, it seems like 75% of the arguements on here involve Marbury, the other 25% are about Crawford, Cp3 vs DW, Dwight Howard vs KG, kiyaman bolding things too often, D nichols, etc.

    Its sad that theres so much hate directed towards the above, when it should be all directed at Isiah Thomas. He is the worst gm ever, not close.

    F*CK DIE-SIAH!!!!

    If anyone can recall Kiyaman in any Knick Forum they will tell you that Kiyaman been getting on Zeke (Isiah Thomas) case the moment he traded for Stephon Marbury (Knicks Decision-Making Thread).
    Zeke may have been the G.M. during Coach Chaney, Coach Lenny Wilkins, Coach Herb Williams, and Coach Larry Brown tour as Knicks but it was G.M. Zeke demands on who is put in the Starting Lineup and the Starters & Finishers of each game.

    Coach Larry Brown did'nt like that at all and made a mad fuss about it before the regular season began, and was told by Mills & Isiah that he could put anyone he want in the Starting lineup just as long as "Marbury & Curry" is in the Starting lineup with them. That made Larry Brown even more angry.
    And we all seen just how much Coach Larry Brown liked that idea by putting players in the Starting Lineup on road games if it was their Hometown or if the player went to college in that state. But "Marbury & Curry" was in every starting lineup unless they were to injured to play.
    I never liked Coach Larry Brown after he quit on the "Sugar Ray Richardson" Nets in midseason to take a coaching job in college. But Larry Brown can Coach his ass off in the Regular Season, he never been a good Post Season Series Coach (and never will), he has always been the most hated coach from his own players in college and Pros, but those same players bust their chops for the WIN for Coach Charley Brown.
    However, Larry Brown 23 WIN season and million lineup changes showed everyone (except Zeke) the best 8 chemistry players on the Knicks roster that if played together the next season would've gave the Knicks a .500 WIN season.

    If Larry Brown would've coached the next season do you think one of the Knicks Players would've came to Brown's Training-Camp unprepared???
    Last edited by Kiyaman; Mar 15, 2008 at 10:15.

Similar Threads

  1. Isiah Thomas. Cancer or Visionary? End Debate
    By donchris in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Jan 13, 2008, 12:35
  2. Isiah Thomas
    By NYKnicks15 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: Dec 09, 2007, 15:56
  3. Thoughts on Knicks 2007-8 season
    By Kiyaman in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: Oct 30, 2007, 00:06
  4. Sexual Harassment Suit against Isiah Thomas
    By rady in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: Jan 30, 2006, 18:16
  5. Unfinished business
    By 1s1ah in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Nov 04, 2004, 13:59

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •