View Poll Results: Who do you feel would make a good Knicks GM?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Barack Obama

7 87.50%
  • John McCain

0 0%
  • Eddy Curry

1 12.50%
  • Good old Isiah Thomas

0 0%
  • Hillary Clinton

0 0%

Thread: Knicks GM Primary Election

KnicksonLIN.com

Default Knicks GM Primary Election

Who would make the best Knicks GM? Here are your candidates:

1. Senator Barack Obama

Obama does not know much about the NBA. However, he is running against the Hillary Clinton, for the Primary election.That should be enough to get consideration for the job as Knicks GM.

2. John McCain

Running for President, under the Republican Party, John McCain would make a formidable Knicks GM. He has his own brand of McCain french fries, which makes him even more formidable.

3. Eddy Curry

Curry is a waste of a contract, on the basketball court. But maybe he's worth every penny as a GM? Who knows, Curry might be a savior in disguise, as GM of the Knicks.

4. Isiah Thomas

He's our current GM. We all know he's done a great job with this team. Do we let him win the Knicks a championship, followed by a legacy?

5. Senator Hillary Clinton

Apparently, not only can Hillary provide Universal Healthcare, but she can also make a great Knicks GM.
    Last edited by abcd; Mar 14, 2008 at 23:04.

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

wow no wonder Bill had an affair.... anyway, yeah, I picked Obama for GM of the Knicks, I think we would be better then Isiah Thomas. lol.

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by nyKnicks126
    wow no wonder Bill had an affair.... anyway, yeah, I picked Obama for GM of the Knicks, I think we would be better then Isiah Thomas. lol.
    I picked Eddy Curry. I think someone that can eat whoppers, not play any defense, and still get a spot as a starting center would make a great GM. lol

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

lol, yeah Curry seems like the guy that just loves to sit in the office, and get some big macs for lunch and breakfest. and then after the office hours at MSG he just eats more.. Its a stressful job what can you do? I wonder what ECs starting lineup would be?

The only thing i dont like about obama is he listens to kan-gay west and gay-z but other then that i think he'd make a good president of the US and of the Knicks.

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    The only thing i dont like about obama is he listens to kan-gay west and gay-z but other then that i think he'd make a good president of the US and of the Knicks.
    What's so bad about Kanye and Jay-Z? lol I admit, Jay Z's last two albums(Kingdom Come and American Gangster) are below average, and Kanye West samples too many songs(ex: "through the wire"-Chaka Khan and "good life"-Michael Jackson) but they have talent.

Originally Posted by abcd
    What's so bad about Kanye and Jay-Z? lol I admit, Jay Z's last two albums(Kingdom Come and American Gangster) are below average, and Kanye West samples too many songs(ex: "through the wire"-Chaka Khan and "good life"-Michael Jackson) but they have talent.
    I actually like American Ganster, but Kingdom Come was the worst album i ever bought. Jay-Z be gettin way too much credit, i got almost all his albums. I think hes a very good rapper but i dont think hes great. He destroyed def jam, he got all these rappers callin him out now. I know this aint a good reason but he wore jeans with sandels, not feelin that. Gotta throw away them sandels and get some black timbs. He never spoke on certain issues which is part of what holds him back.

exp.
    2pac-keep ya head up, dear momma, brendas gotta baby
    people have told dmx that his music has saved their life
    jay-z never made music that had an impact in that way

Kanye is a great producer, an below average rapper. Graduation should be considered a pop album.

But its all good, im a hater. Back to basketball, anyone but Isiah would make a good president for the knicks including my little sister.

Since Nate Rob aint up there Ill go with Barack Obama.

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by StEpHoN_mArBuRy
    Since Nate Rob aint up there Ill go with Barack Obama.
    The Knicks should make Nate Robinson a Michael Jordan. He could be a player, coach, and GM. Now that's what I call entertainment!