Thread: Shame on U-S.C. (Lil Romeo to NBA?)

Default Shame on U-S.C. (Lil Romeo to NBA?)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I hate when entertainers get a free pass to cross into other industries- J-Ho, Rappers, ect.

But now entertainers are crossing into sports.

Lil Romeo is quoted as saying he is headed straight to the pro's after he graduates from his fresh packaged 4 year scholarship to USC.

I don't even know what to write, this hole scenario is disgusting... shows you that in Basketball, its a business....not always a quest for Championships and Wins.

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

You know that his father was on like a 10 day contract in the beginning of a season with the Toronto Raptors.. But they cut Miller out of the team.

Originally Posted by Starks
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I hate when entertainers get a free pass to cross into other industries- J-Ho, Rappers, ect.

But now entertainers are crossing into sports.

Lil Romeo is quoted as saying he is headed straight to the pro's after he graduates from his fresh packaged 4 year scholarship to USC.

I don't even know what to write, this hole scenario is disgusting... shows you that in Basketball, its a business....not always a quest for Championships and Wins.
    F*ck lil romeo and any rapper that ever had lil as part of their name excluding the females. F*ck lil bow wow and that snitch lil cease, but unfortanatly basketball is a business more so now then ever. The problem is all the money these guys are gettin paid, alot of them no longer care about winning. Theres alot of players just playin for the money like Eddy Curry.

Here is the new Knicks lineup

Billy Crystal
    Lil Romeo
    Paris Hilton
    Mick Foley
    Will Smith

Whoppi Goldberg Coach

Allan Houston still won't get a call

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

WHoppi Goldberg>>Isiah Thomas, That movie Eddie was really funny.

Dolan will be the bench player, and the Knicks City dancers will also be on the bench.

Ha, you know as much as we make fun of that movie Eddy, I don't discredit the idea of a fan being interviewd for a job.

Bill Simmons of ESPN, is half joking about his campaign to become the next Bucks GM- and he is making a hell of a case when you have idiots like Thomas Bird running teams into the sewers.

I still can't imagine Lil effin Romeo playing Div 1 ball. I hope he gets roughed up in practice.

What a country we live in. WOW

Ha, you know as much as we make fun of that movie Eddy, I don't discredit the idea of a fan being interviewd for a job.

Bill Simmons of ESPN, is half joking about his campaign to become the next Bucks GM- and he is making a hell of a case when you have idiots like Thomas Bird running teams into the sewers.

I still can't imagine Lil effin Romeo playing Div 1 ball. I hope he gets roughed up in practice.

What a country we live in. WOW
    Starks, you tha man for mentioning Bird. If you had also said Michael Jordan then I would have given you 5 free bad comments about marbury, lol.

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    Starks, you tha man for mentioning Bird. If you had also said Michael Jordan then I would have given you 5 free bad comments about marbury, lol.
    Yea, I read that Scoop Jackson article that got severly lambasted by the ESPN Commenters on Larry Bird being a horrible GM. It turned into another race war, which Scoop seems to do for 99.999% of his stories. I don't know about all that, but the 5 worst GMs I have seen in the NBA: Billy King, Thomas, Jordan, Bird, John Paxon tied with that dude from ATL.

Here is the new Knicks lineup

Billy Crystal
    Lil Romeo
    Paris Hilton
    Mick Foley
    Will Smith

Whoppi Goldberg Coach

Allan Houston still won't get a call
    They could actually call Houston b/c his appearance in that "black and white" film: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. I heard that Inspectah Deck used to be (is he still???) a respectable player. I remember having read something like that in the Ego Trip rap-lists book.[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Stop hating, lets see what he does at USC.

Game Thread

Yeah, let's wait until his freshman year. Master P was ok, just not good enough for the nba. Lil Romeo will play in the competitive PAC-10, so we'll see.