Latest Rumor, Donnie Walsh to replace Isiah Thomas.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/b...-17_jim_dolan_eyes_indianas_donnie_walsh.html

The rumor mill also known as NY Daily News has reported that Donnie Walsh may be inline to replace Thomas as GM over the summer. Although a meeting between Dolan and Walsh has not been confirmed, the Daily News has allegedly obtained flight records that Dolan's private jet has made two trips to Indianapolis in the past week. Walsh has attempted to hire Marc Jackson in the past and has spoken highly of Jackson. We could be seeing a new look Walsh/Jackson run Knicks team.

metrocard

Legend
Heart breaking news for DonChris and other Isiahsexuals.

Well, one thing to look foward this off season is the end of Isiah finally. Sadly it had to come this off season and not 2-3 off seasons ago.

Walsh wouldn't be bad, he's a New York who had success in Indiana.

donchris

Look who's taking his defeat personally. Let's keep that ass whipping I gave you in the other thread.

Zek leaving is a great move for NY. Don't know how I can make that more clear for you. Marbury leaving hurts you cause you won't have any one's balls to wash.

Kiyaman

Legend
I hope this is more than just a newspaper article and something ESPN just keep mentioning. I'm not crazy about Walsh he needed help from Larry Bird in the worst way, but getting rid of Isiah is a Knick Dream come true.
Ron Artest Fans get your Miami Heat Jersey because Artest dont want to have anything to do with Walsh.

donchris

I hope this is more than just a newspaper article and something ESPN just keep mentioning. I'm not crazy about Walsh he needed help from Larry Bird in the worst way, but getting rid of Isiah is a Knick Dream come true.
Ron Artest Fans get your Miami Heat Jersey because Artest dont want to have anything to do with Walsh.

Bird should have been shown the door a year ago when he traded Al Harrington. He is one of the most overrated GMs in the NBA. He was a much better coach.

donchris

Bird should have been shown the door a year ago when he traded Al Harrington. He is one of the most overrated GMs in the NBA. He was a much better coach.

Getting Walsh is a good move. Championships aren't even on the radar right now but Walsh and Marc Jackson can really help us turn the corner. The Daily News isn't exactly a reliable source. They just gave us something to talk about.

I gotta be honest I have a tough time believing that one of Larry Brown's best friends is going to come work for James Dolan. Walsh is probably using Dolan to get a big raise out of Indiana or an even fatter contract from the Bucks.

donchris

It appears you may be correct. Walsh had a meeting on Friday with Pacers owners Herbert and Melvin Simon regarding his future. It appears that the Simon brothers would rather keep Walsh and let go of Bird, which would be their best move since Bird is incompetent and only slightly better of a GM than Thomas. Don't know how this will play out. Walsh may be out.

Also a report surfaced that Jerry West may not be interested in coming out of retirement. Who knows! If these two aren't an option our next best option would be Jerry Colangelo.

dre48ny

Rotation player
Something's gotta give. Whether it's Colangelo,West,walsh, kiki, or maybe us( just kidding).

Isaiah has to go and he has to go over the summer, I don't mind keeping him to scout for the draft, but after that he has to go.