• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Will Die-siah be back?

33164414.jpg

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I think Isiah will be back as GM & Coach. Both Isiah and Dolan are currupt. By taking away Isiah's job, you're weakening their currupt alliance. Why would Dolan want to do that? I voted Isiah will be assassinated, as a joke, though.But seriously, I think he's gonna come back with both jobs. I hope I'm wrong, and he gets fired as both GM and Coach, but it's not gonna happen. Worst case scenario for Isiah is he loses his job as coach, but keeps his job as GM, based on the stupidity that has been going on in the Knicks organization, for so many years.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I think Isiah will be back as GM & Coach. Both Isiah and Dolan are currupt. By taking away Isiah's job, you're weakening their currupt alliance. Why would Dolan want to do that? I voted Isiah will be assassinated, as a joke, though.But seriously, I think he's gonna come back with both jobs. I hope I'm wrong, and he gets fired as both GM and Coach, but it's not gonna happen. Worst case scenario for Isiah is he loses his job as coach, but keeps his job as GM, based on the stupidity that has been going on in the Knicks organization, for so many years.

I hope you and I are both wrong, but were goin by what we know. Dolan is the only person alive whos dumber then Isiah, anything can happen. I wont believe it til i see it, unfortunatly thats how it is. Nothin will suprise me.

Yeah I got a strong feeling aswell that isiah's comming back with both positions next season also. Which is why Ill have to finally carry out my elaborate assasination plan for him if it does happen.

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
I chose he will be back as GM. Jim Dolan is a strong minded stubborn stupid individual. He brought Zeke in as President with the hopes of him leading the knicks to the promise land, and something tells me, He refuses to be wrong a second and third time. Layden and Putting the knicks in Cap hell with the H20 contract. For whatever reason, this dude is gonna ride it out, he'll justify it by saying something like well I brought Isiah in here as President, and I think thats where he'll be most useful to the organization blah blah blah..
Whatever the case is, next season the knicks need a proven winner coaching this team. someone who can motivate, coach defense, and bring the team an identity

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
I can bet you he won't be on the Knicks next year, but he is a above average scout.

Since I mentioned scouting, and how 2nd round picks are always a good thing to have. I ask you who is the better 2nd round pick. Arenas or Boozer. I pick Boozer!

My other question is would you consider this Isiaheerrr era the worst in Knicks Franchise history? I think so.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I can bet you he won't be on the Knicks next year, but he is a above average scout.

Since I mentioned scouting, and how 2nd round picks are always a good thing to have. I ask you who is the better 2nd round pick. Arenas or Boozer. I pick Boozer!

My other question is would you consider this Isiaheerrr era the worst in Knicks Franchise history? I think so.

Its startin to sound like your rite about Isiah, theres new stuff everyday but with an idiot like Dolan I wont believe it til I see it, the only other thing that would convince me is if the Knicks put together a winning streak, then Isiah mite get fired.

Arenas or Boozer? Good question, a solid and consistent power forward like Boozer is hard to find. Hes very strong, a smart player, tough post game, and excellent rebounder. I would pick Boozer but its a tough time to have to answer this question because of Arenas not having played since the beginning of the season.

I have to consider this to be the worst era ever, in knicks history with the end of the Scott Layden being coming in the top 5. There has to have eras where the knicks were bad that would be ahead of the Scott Layden era, like when Ewing was injured his 1st or 2nd year, when Bernard King got injured, etc.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
lol Me, too, Paris. Better to give Houston 100 million than to give Jeffries 30 million, James 30 million, Marbury 76 million, and Curry 55 million.