Isiah Thomas' latest Crack Head Statement

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
http://www.realgm.com/src_feature/1172/20080310/isiah_east_is_a_beast/

I couldn't believe what I was reading. Here's a few direct quotes.

When asked about the Western Conference Thomas replied, ?Honestly, I think the East is tougher than the West this season?.

?There are four teams in the West that have twenty wins or fewer. Meanwhile, the East has just two teams that are that bad. The level of basketball being playing east of the Mississippi is clearly better.?

When the writer pointed out that the Knicks are one of the two teams that have won less than twenty games Thomas replied, ?That?s just a result of playing in this conference.

?Boston and Detroit have the two best records in the entire League. Having to play them often has really hurt our record this season. If you put us [the Knicks] in the West, we?re definitely among the best teams.?

This guy is the biggest bullshitter I've ever seen. Kind of like Metro, he never admits defeat.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
I hate to break it to you man, but this was a joke article. Realgm has joke articles all the time. I posted one earlier that said Marbury's teammates voted to hire a hitman to "whack Marbury". If you notice at the bottom of the article it says "The preceding article is a piece of satirical fiction."

Starks

Starter
The real funny thing is that if this wasn't satire, I would 120% think Thomas did say those comments since it goes along with his track record