The knicks Are losing New yorkers! to the red sox Thats Some BULL

Starks

Starter
Bo Sox are one the most likeable teams ever constructed. From Papi, to Curt and his blog, down to Wally the mascot.

Just got another idea for a funny thread... brb

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Bo Sox are one the most likeable teams ever constructed. From Papi, to Curt and his blog, down to Wally the mascot.

Just got another idea for a funny thread... brb
I like your signature. I'm proud to say that I have not gotten into any Starbury Wars in a while. I don't plan on getting into any Starbury wars anytime soon, either. However, if Marbury is a Knick next year, and people start hatin' on him, then let the wars begin. But for the rest of the 2007-2008 season, I'm neutral about Marbury.Unfortunately, this entire season is complete garbage, so there's no good threads to post. The only good thread I've seen, within the last 2 weeks is Metrocard's NBA fantasy trade thread. That's about it, though.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I like your signature. I'm proud to say that I have not gotten into any Starbury Wars in a while. I don't plan on getting into any Starbury wars anytime soon, either. However, if Marbury is a Knick next year, and people start hatin' on him, then let the wars begin. But for the rest of the 2007-2008 season, I'm neutral about Marbury.Unfortunately, this entire season is complete garbage, so there's no good threads to post. The only good thread I've seen, within the last 2 weeks is Metrocard's NBA fantasy trade thread. That's about it, though.

co-sign most of your post, I wish i could co-sign your entire post but i have been in some very small marbury arguements. I felt like there was a comparison made between Marbury and crawford and that should never happen but im movin on, i really dont want to argue anymore unless we get a good arguement goin but we'll see what happens. For now, the best thing goin on is Metros fantasy draft game, which was included in my co-sign.