David Lee
Randolph Morris

Minn. Twolves

Sebastian Telfair!!!!!!
Marko Jaric
Corey Brewer
Ryan Gomes
Al Jefferson​

The only reason to watch the Knicks at this point is to follow the young players. Go Wilson Chandler and Telfair!!!!!

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I wanna see how Al Jefferson plays against the Knicks. He single handedly destroyed the Nets, so it will be interesting if he could single handedly destroy the Knicks. We all know he can. The question is will he exploit David Lee's weak defense and Randolph Morris' lack of NBA experience, or will he not. I don't care what happens in tonight's game. I'm just hoping Wilson Chandler and Randolph Morris play well. These two players played well in the Summer League, so hopefully they start to play well in the regular season. Chandler has already outplayed Quentin Richardson. The question is whether or not he can do this consistently.

New New York

Quiet Storm
Ok so a Minny win puts them just two spots behind us in the loss column. That is what is making this game interesting to me!

I like Wilson's game a lot, but remember this is when Mardy came on last year, and we see how well that has worked out.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Ok so a Minny win puts them just two spots behind us in the loss column. That is what is making this game interesting to me!

I like Wilson's game a lot, but remember this is when Mardy came on last year, and we see how well that has worked out.

Mardy played good last night, at least statistically. Ill watch part of the Knicks game 2nite but we have some other good games on:

Celtics vs Hornets 8:00pm
Rockets vs Suns 10:00pm

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
This is funny loosing this much by a bad team, at least they have chemistry. The bench is even worse then I thought it was. The Knicks need to scrap this team and only keep Lee and Nate.. There is no excuse loosing 42-24.... I mean come on! "Randolph Morris you suck!"

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
The Knicks are tanking this season. Not the greatest method of loosing games. That will come back and hit the Knicks if they will be 2nd worst in the NBA,. They will probably end up with the 5th pick overall.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I sent you a new trade offer, MSG. I think this one will go through. It's gonna be funny to see everyone's reaction, if this one passes. lol

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com

You make a good point. I don't think Chandler is gonna turn out like Collins, though. He's more talented than Collins. Collins is just one dimensional. All he can do is play defense. Chandler can defend, rebound, and score. The one thing that I noticed about Chandler, though, that's suspect is he doesn't have anything he's great at. He's an okay shooter, good defender, okay rebounder, but I don't see anything that stands out from Chandler. However, if he can play like how he did in the summer league on a consistent basis, I could see him as a good role player for the Knicks, as a starter or coming off the bench.

this really has to make us officially the worst knick team ever and the worst team currently in the nba. back to back losses to MEMPHIS AND MINNESOTA.

New New York

Quiet Storm
Mardy and Wilson!

Well my favorite rookie last year (Mardy Collins), and my favorite this (Wilson Chandler) both had solid outings. I like that Mardy hit two 3's, and Wilson shot an efficient 6 of 9.

I agree my Knick brethren we are in tank mode, and I hope we don't end up with the 5th pick like Boston did last year. Hopefully Stern does us a favor.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
this really has to make us officially the worst knick team ever and the worst team currently in the nba. back to back losses to MEMPHIS AND MINNESOTA.
well they always were better then us...think about it they had 2 get those wins in the west...we got ours in the EAST -_- and were not even on the playoff picture...sad sad sad