Thread: I have a crazy idea.

Default I have a crazy idea.

I am just throwing this out there. I am not sure I even like it so everyone don't blast me.
    What if we trade our draft pic this year with a horrible team for a first rounder next year and a second rounder this year. Try and take a shot to get two top pics in next years draft. Hopefully wind up with Rubio and the 6'6" shooting guard from Compton. I can't think of his name.

do u really want ANOTHER horrible season?

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

No. This draft is above average in talent wise. Why do you want to give your chances up for a player you can develope your team around. I think that Beasley will have a great rookie season. 18 ppg 9 reb.
    The rest will have a rookie season playing inconsistent basketball. Maybe Mayo, Gordon, Rose will have breakout rookie seasons who knows. I wouldn't trade my pick for a team like the Miami heat... So they would have a chance to get Beasley and Derrick Rose on the same team!!!! thats a bad idea to say the least. and then they would have D Wade... and then they would make the playoffs, and the first pick we get from the heat will be in the 20s....
    Last edited by nyKnicks126; Mar 23, 2008 at 11:35.

Its funny how no one brings up Hansborough (I dont know his 1st name and I know i didnt spell his last name rite). They talk about him like hes the best player in NCAA, hes been gettin all this hype but hes just another overhyped white player (No offense to anyone). Im not sayin this is true with all white players, Larry Bird was the real deal, a real legend. Chris Kaman is an ugly dude but hes a top 8 center, maybe even top 5. Im very impressed with his game, he suprised me. If anything hes underhyped, but alot of white players do get overhyped. David Lee has a great work ethic, I enjoy watching him but I think he gets overhyped. I hope he proves me wrong, I wont be ashamed if he does. After that game last weekend when Hansboro hit the game winner they were sayin he was better then Beasley, we'll see whos better in the NBA. I dont like Hansboro's release, its too low and i think he'll be to slow to be the player in the NBA that he was/is in college (See Christian Laetner).

Nba Logo

You wanna see a gangster white boy. Check out Alexander (PF) from West virginia. Arizona or Duke could not contain him. Mad skills for that boy!! Way better than Tyler Hansborough!!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

dUNK FROM FOUL LINE:

THIS ONE SHOWS WEST VIRGINIA HIGHLIGHTS BUT LOOK AT ALEXANDER #11 SHOOTING 3'S, DUNKING, PASSING, BLOCKING SHOTS!! HE IS A STRONGER DIRK NOWITZKI!!
    Last edited by dre48ny; Mar 24, 2008 at 12:15.