Thread: Which draft pick of this yr is suitable for KNicks?

Hybrid View

Nyk Logo Which draft pick of this yr is suitable for KNicks?

I think derrick rose would be suitable for the knicks because he could take over the point guard spot for the knicks....

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

whats up... I made a 2008 Draft thread for a reason man.. But to answer your question we gotta see the pick we are going to get for the 08 draft, and the tactics Isiah is going to be making on Draft night.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Banned

Originally Posted by mikelee
    I think derrick rose would be suitable for the knicks because he could take over the point guard spot for the knicks....
    It makes sense to keep Marbury for one more year but leave the rest up to Isiah. He has a good draft history. I know he has made some moves that were but he is good when it comes to drafts, believe in him.

Veteran

Originally Posted by mikelee
    Bad selection with Marbury, Crawford, and Q.Richardson still on the roster.

The sameway Beasley is a bad selection with Curry, Zach, Jefferies, and Crawford still on the roster.

If the Knicks change their entire coaching-staff then Rose or Beasley would be great picks.

Originally Posted by IsiahThomas11
    It makes sense to keep Marbury for one more year but leave the rest up to Isiah. He has a good draft history. I know he has made some moves that were but he is good when it comes to drafts, believe in him.
    It does make sense to keep Marbury but no one on here believes in Isiah, he needs to be assassinated. His draft history is good for the most part (Channing Frye) but he sucks as a gm, bad move after bad move.

Originally Posted by Kiyaman

The sameway Beasley is a bad selection with Curry, Zach, Jefferies, and Crawford still on the roster.

If the Knicks change their entire coaching-staff then Rose or Beasley would be great picks.
    Im not sure what your sayin, are you sayin we shoulnt draft anyone until Isiah gets fired/killed? Im sure whoever comes in next will change most/all of the coaching staff, starting with the overrated Mark Aguire.

Veteran

Nyk Logo

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    It does make sense to keep Marbury but no one on here believes in Isiah, he needs to be assassinated. His draft history is good for the most part (Channing Frye) but he sucks as a gm, bad move after bad move.

Im not sure what your sayin, are you sayin we shoulnt draft anyone until Isiah gets fired/killed? Im sure whoever comes in next will change most/all of the coaching staff, starting with the overrated Mark Aguire.

Come on lets be realistic here, Isiah can draft some great athletes (Channing Frye will prove this the sameway Camby did) however, Isiah and his coaching staff does noy have a clue on how to condition, train, and improve college level players into NBA level players.

Herb Williams, Mark Aquire, and Hannerty, all showed great chemistry on offense/defense from the college players they had on their Knick Summer League Team but when the regular season starts they make it their job to take away these young college players confidence rather than build on it with the head coach.

Banned

Come on lets be realistic here, Isiah can draft some great athletes (Channing Frye will prove this the sameway Camby did) however, Isiah and his coaching staff does noy have a clue on how to condition, train, and improve college level players into NBA level players.

Herb Williams, Mark Aquire, and Hannerty, all showed great chemistry on offense/defense from the college players they had on their Knick Summer League Team but when the regular season starts they make it their job to take away these young college players confidence rather than build on it with the head coach.
    Isnt that what he just said???

His draft history is good for the most part (Channing Frye) but he sucks as a gm, bad move after bad move.
    You dont make much sense but neither does MSGdicks33. Isiah has done his part, its the assistant coaches that he needs to fire. They have ruined the team. Why has he kept Herb Williams??? He is a bum who always sucked as a player. Isiah has not given up, wiat til this offseason. He will turn things around and someday....yes....someday like he says the Knicks will win a championship with him as the gm. Why would anyone wnat him fired??? Good luck finding anyone as dedicated as him.

Next season, keep waiting donchris's Avatar

Derick Rose is a beast but he's out of our reach. O.J. Mayo should be the pick. That's a no brainner. Mayo can run the offense successfully 'if' the right coach works with him.

Superstar

Your Point of view may be off. When we draft we gotta look like that we got an empty roster. We have to start from scratch. Get the best player. Which is a toss up between Beasley or Rose. Any current Knicks right now should not be taken into consideration unless they are being traded for more draft picks. Ground Zero is where we should start.

Beasley
    Rose
    Lopez
    ^^^^
    If These Three Are Gone
    I Say Thabeet[RUSSELL THE II]
    Or Mayo[WHO REMINDS ME OF JORDAN A BIT]i Like Augustin Too.

Banned

So far Kiyaman is the worst poster on here, he bold things that r stupid and he never makes any sense. Dont get uptite blumatic

****in i hope we get Beasley, rose, thabeet it dont ****in matter isiah will make some trades this summer and its a wrap like a condom. We will be back in the playoffs next year.