Do You want Isiah Thomas back next year???

Do you Want Isiah back next year???

• Yes, he will turn things around.

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • No, he has not done a good job.

Votes: 14 77.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
People unfairly judge him, Fuck that!!! Look at his draft history: Ariza, Balkman, T-Mac, Camby, Balkman, Lee, Nate Robinson, etc.

Jermaine O'Neil still defends him, he deserves one more chance!!! The draft is his thing, we know he will not dissapoint there. A couple of trades and just like that we can be a playoff team again next year.

knicksfancris

Benchwarmer
People unfairly judge him, Fuck that!!! Look at his draft history: Ariza, Balkman, T-Mac, Camby, Balkman, Lee, Nate Robinson, etc.

Jermaine O'Neil still defends him, he deserves one more chance!!! The draft is his thing, we know he will not dissapoint there. A couple of trades and just like that we can be a playoff team again next year.
r u fucking stupid you the only fucking knick fan that want isiah they should ban you from this site just for being a dumbass

Starks

Starter
r u fucking stupid you the only fucking knick fan that want isiah they should ban you from this site just for being a dumbass

Don't worry. This poster will be run off this site in about 6 hours.

This poster is obviously part of some kind of outrageous online Knick fan retention plan developed by the idiots in the Knicks PR department.

To the poster that strarted this thread- take this message back to Penn Plaza and give it to Thomas: The people of New York City want him gone. Some of us quite possibly really want him dead.

Now go scurry back to MSG and tell your bosses how much hate Knick fans have for Thomas and the piss poor product on the floor.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
LOL Isiah has done far more than enough. It's time we show him the door. He has an eye for talent but can't run a team to save his life. Don't know how any one can justify Thomas staying around at this point. To answer your question, the term Isiahsexual was invented by a dumbass who shall remain nameless. Don't worry you'll know him when you read his posts. He hates Thomas with a passion but rides Marbury like a Brokeback cowboy.

Supporting Thomas on this site at this point is like pulling the pen and swallowing a grenade. Maybe the Pistons will take him in but he's done in New York.

You got alot of guts to come around here with that name and posting the BS you've been posting in the mist of the current state of the Knicks and what isiah Thomas is doing to this team. For that I gottta give you alil bit of props. But you're still a complete idiot for what you're stating.

Last edited:

Starks

Starter
Someone should start a thread to get rid of this genius.

Just title it: KO.com vs IsiahaThomas11 (post hate messages and death threats here)

Get rid of him before he dpes amy more posting. It's scary that that are people with his thinking walkin around. Those are the same cancers that keep the Knicks in business and the franchise stagnant for Dolan to not change his business model.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac

This mite be the funniest post of the year, im suprised to see that isiahsexuals still exist. Theres alot of arguements on here about several different things, whether it be Marbury, crawford or whatever we dont have arguements about Isiah because everyone wants him gone. You all alone when it comes to supportin Isiah, and it actually sounds like your serious. If Isiah is still here next year the Knicks will have a worse record then the Celtics did the year when they only won 10 games or sumthin like that, I think it was back in 95.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Isiah Thomas is an idiot. Maybe not as a basketball player, but as a coach and GM. I don't know how being able to draft good people makes you a good GM. I thought a GM was supposed to also make good trades, good free agent signings, gain cap space, and turn a team into a championship contender. And speaking of the draft, wasn't it Isiah who traded two first round draft picks and 2 second round draft picks for Curry? And wasn't it Isiah that gave 4(conditional and unconditional) first round picks for Marbury? It doesn't seem like Isiah is focussed on the draft to me. Because of Isiah Thomas, the Knicks have no 2009 second round pick, and the Knicks also don't have a 2010 first round pick.

jimenezz7

Benchwarmer
Make the Playoffs I dont want to just make the playoffs,I want to win a Championship.Are you nuts Isiah will turn it around and get us into the playoffs what as an 8th seed and we get abused by a mediocore team.Listein we are the NY KNICKS and I know we are an embarrasment now but dont ever settle for Dolans bullshit and try to turn us into the Milwaulke Bucks and sell us look we made the playoffs and we get no kinda of draft pick.And you can get mad at me all you want but we will never win a Championship with any player on these team starting maybe D Lee.And you say Isiah can draft look at the picks he traded and the players he past on.Honestly the guy practically raped an intern he is a LOWLIFE bottom line.Lets focus on restoring some kind of class back to this team with real players who will buy into a system and play team basketball.The Spurs win because they play there system and nobody is above the team,The Pistons won because they played a system and something not one player plays on these team DEFENSE.Dont ever give up on what we once had and settle for a couple of playoff games we play in the GARDEN and theses players, Coach,GM,And the OWNER fall to realize what that means,The greatest players in the World once would kill to play there and now we have these CLOWNS running around like CHILDREN in a School yard.

pat

Starter

Maybe this is Metro who wants to see who really is an Isiahsexual *lol* ;). Really, nobody who has seen the last few years can seriously start such a poll

Kiyaman

Legend
The Maker of this thread should stand by the Ticket ex-change at MSG before a Knick game with this question "Do You want Isiah Thomas back next year?" with the answer being yes or no.

For every person that answer yes you will have 225 answers that write No.
So the percentage will be below 1% that wants Isiah and his staff in the Garden next season.

The Maker of this thread should stand by the Ticket ex-change at MSG before a Knick game with this question "Do You want Isiah Thomas back next year?" with the answer being yes or no.

For every person that answer yes you will have 225 answers that write No.
So the percentage will be below 1% that wants Isiah and his staff in the Garden next season.

Not true, everyone has thier own opinions about isiah. Being one of the greatest players ever, Isiah showed tremendous heart. As a manager he is the same way. He will do simply whatever it takes to bring this team back to the playoffs next year. Name 3 managers who show the pride that he does. Isiah said he will be there when the knicks win the championship. Make no mistake about it, the best option is to keep him.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Not true, everyone has thier own opinions about isiah. Being one of the greatest players ever, Isiah showed tremendous heart. As a manager he is the same way. He will do simply whatever it takes to bring this team back to the playoffs next year. Name 3 managers who show the pride that he does. Isiah said he will be there when the knicks win the championship. Make no mistake about it, the best option is to keep him.

You're joking, right? You can not be serious. This has to be a bogus poster because no one is truly dumb enough to think Isiah can bring a championship to New York.

ANU

Starter
bingo
Don't worry. This poster will be run off this site in about 6 hours.

This poster is obviously part of some kind of outrageous online Knick fan retention plan developed by the idiots in the Knicks PR department.

To the poster that strarted this thread- take this message back to Penn Plaza and give it to Thomas: The people of New York City want him gone. Some of us quite possibly really want him dead.

Now go scurry back to MSG and tell your bosses how much hate Knick fans have for Thomas and the piss poor product on the floor.
bingo.how the hell do you get the nerve to do the shit they do,and then not apologize for there incompetence?give me flippin break.the mecca my ass.and fuck winning a chip,this is new york city,we want dynasties here.

Roco

Rookie
Stephen A. Smith put it bluntly. If you look at this team, they are nowhere near as bad talent-wise. But they are that bad heart-wise and head-wise, and when you don't have a head or heart, then you're not going to go anywhere in this league.

In some cases, taking risks is what you need to do sometimes, and it appears that Isiah has gotten the short end of the stick more often times than not (understatement). But I don't give him a pass for this season. Neither do I give this team a pass. I said it before the season started and I stood by it, that if this team is healthy, it's playoffs or bust. Aside from the whole Marbury fiasco, this team could have been at least competitive enough to be 10 games under .500 and fight for the 8th seed right now.

I remember what Malik Rose said after a tough loss a couple months back, saying that he felt for Zeke because most of the players didn't understand that if they put forth worthy effort every night, the tough losses would be endurable because then the mistakes would be more easily recognizable and correctable.

This past season, I saw inconsistent playing time among the wing players, too much one-on-one, little ball-movement, and non-existent rotations on defense. The players need to be held accountable too.

We've seen it, even a guy like Doc Rivers can go from an 18-win season to a 50 win-season in a matter of months. Does a guy like Isiah do it? Probably not, unless a miracle goes down.

Now to the point. Do I want Isiah gone? I really don't know at this point. I'm just really disappointed that my faith and loyalty (still undying) to this team has not delivered what I had hoped for. I think Isiah has created a team that had the ability to at least build on something, but was not able to without any real leadership from the players. My gut feeling is that if Donnie Walsh goes to the Knicks, Isiah stays as coach, but he's back to the "significant progress or else" label. I think we're going to see some shakeups, with Eddy Curry, Randolph, Jeffries, and Marbury involved in the brunt of things.

This team needs to start forming an identity. We have to stop shortchanging David Lee sooner or later, and find a way to invest in him as "the man" at power forward. I would love to have Derrick Rose running the show for us, and I think Crawford and the fans would be beneficiaries of having someone create for him instead of the all-too-familiar and persistent isolation plays. In a sense, we may have to do addition by subtraction. Guys need to develop and be more accustomed to their roles, and we don't do that by having too many interchangeable players (Balkman, Jeffries, Chandler, Q-Rich). This summer will be the most important summer the Knicks will ever have, and anyone can say what they want, but I think Isiah stays.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Stephen A. Smith put it bluntly. If you look at this team, they are nowhere near as bad talent-wise. But they are that bad heart-wise and head-wise, and when you don't have a head or heart, then you're not going to go anywhere in this league.

In some cases, taking risks is what you need to do sometimes, and it appears that Isiah has gotten the short end of the stick more often times than not (understatement). But I don't give him a pass for this season. Neither do I give this team a pass. I said it before the season started and I stood by it, that if this team is healthy, it's playoffs or bust. Aside from the whole Marbury fiasco, this team could have been at least competitive enough to be 10 games under .500 and fight for the 8th seed right now.

I remember what Malik Rose said after a tough loss a couple months back, saying that he felt for Zeke because most of the players didn't understand that if they put forth worthy effort every night, the tough losses would be endurable because then the mistakes would be more easily recognizable and correctable.

This past season, I saw inconsistent playing time among the wing players, too much one-on-one, little ball-movement, and non-existent rotations on defense. The players need to be held accountable too.

We've seen it, even a guy like Doc Rivers can go from an 18-win season to a 50 win-season in a matter of months. Does a guy like Isiah do it? Probably not, unless a miracle goes down.

Now to the point. Do I want Isiah gone? I really don't know at this point. I'm just really disappointed that my faith and loyalty (still undying) to this team has not delivered what I had hoped for. I think Isiah has created a team that had the ability to at least build on something, but was not able to without any real leadership from the players. My gut feeling is that if Donnie Walsh goes to the Knicks, Isiah stays as coach, but he's back to the "significant progress or else" label. I think we're going to see some shakeups, with Eddy Curry, Randolph, Jeffries, and Marbury involved in the brunt of things.

This team needs to start forming an identity. We have to stop shortchanging David Lee sooner or later, and find a way to invest in him as "the man" at power forward. I would love to have Derrick Rose running the show for us, and I think Crawford and the fans would be beneficiaries of having someone create for him instead of the all-too-familiar and persistent isolation plays. In a sense, we may have to do addition by subtraction. Guys need to develop and be more accustomed to their roles, and we don't do that by having too many interchangeable players (Balkman, Jeffries, Chandler, Q-Rich). This summer will be the most important summer the Knicks will ever have, and anyone can say what they want, but I think Isiah stays.

I dont agree with everything but the effort you put into this post is appreciated. The new Isiahthomas poster is gonna like this post, but you mite be right. I been sayin for a while, Dolan is unpredictable and Isiah mite be back next year.

What i dont agree with is investin money into David Lee making him the power forward of the future. If the chips fall this way and he happens to fit in well as the starting power forward on a successful team I have no problem but I dont think Lee is untradeable. If the rite deal comes, again I have no problem with seein him delt as long as we get value and character in return. Ill also root for him wherever he goes.

The players do need to be held accountable but in my opinion it is ultimately the fault of management. They need better trainers, and it was Isiah who brought everyone here in the 1st place.

mugili716

Benchwarmer

dude are u kidding lol.. i mean seriously are you saying we should keep isiah where the hell u been the past 4 years...??? Madison Square Garden has gone from THE MECCA to a place teams hope they come to cuz its a guaranteed win!! Honestly I opened this post cuz i thought it was a joke!!! You really should be banned from this site for even standing up for Isiah Thomas... lol i still cant believe your serious ....

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
The players do need to be held accountable but in my opinion it is ultimately the fault of management. They need better trainers, and it was Isiah who brought everyone here in the 1st place.
yea i mean Isiah is not the WORST guy in the world...i mean he can coach and shyt...but right now hes just lost it so he dont care nomore...but i mean yea i want him out cuz really who brang these guys here? 2 me it looks like he still acts like a kid idk he always was bad i mean this guy dirint really give a shyt when he played...he dirint care if the dude was 20x his height...isiah still played rough...i actually believe he has fought stephon marbury lolz...i mean this dude is just not meant for this type of stuff...hes not a loser and he does not know how 2 handle loosing situations...u can tell he cant handle that shyt...and shyt it is his fault he did bring the players here...so hell now i dont want him back