The Knicks and the Nets play each other tomorrow night

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
The New Jersey Nets(29-41) vs the New York Knicks(19-50)​
Monday night, 7:30pm ET on MSG​

Welcome to the official MSG33 pregame show. Im your host Jazzy Jeff and its time to break down Monday nights game at the Garden. The season is over for the Knicks. Now its time to watch the young guys like Randolph Morris and Wilson Chandler go to work.

The New Jersey Nets are struggling to stay in the playoff hunt, a game and a half behind the Atlanta Hawks. They need this win if they hope to make the playoffs. They should have an easy win but who knows, the Knicks have taken the first 3 games against the Nets. They will look to complete the sweep on Monday night.

STARTING LINEUPS

New Jersey Nets

pg-Marcus Williams
sg-Vince Carter
sf-Richard Jefferson
pf-Nenad Kristic
c-Josh Boone

*Devin Harris is listed as day to day

New York Knicks

pg-Nate Robinson
sg-Jamal Crawford
sf-Wilson Chandler
pf-David Lee
C-Malik Rose or Randolph Morris

*Nate robinson is listed as day to day

Key Matchup: Vince Carter vs Jamal Crawford

Knicks keys to losing:

• Play Crawford for 40+ minutes
  • Give Randolph Morris some minutes
  • Jared Jeffries is a giraffe
  • The Knicks suck, fire Isiah

knicks_suck.jpg

blog_knicks_suck.gif

patcomeback.jpeg

18knicks.xlarge2.jpg

koblin_cover-touchup.jpg

fc.2004.01.19.inside.gif

beasties_compositethumb.jpg

Thats it for my pregame show, be sure to tune into the Knicks Monday night on MSG.

ANU

Starter
Lets Go Nets.lets Get That 3rd Pick Mu'fukas.
Thabeet!!!!!!!
Thabeet!!!!!!!
Thabeet!!!!!!!
Or
Mayo!!!!
Mayo!!!!
Mayo!!!!!

Ewing Jr Too.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I like Thabeet but i dont think hes top 5 talent. He seems to be Samuel Dalembert like, brings the defense and rebounding but doesnt have much offense. The game starts in a half hour, unfortunatly i will miss the beginning of it (who cares). Im at my college library rite now, im suppose to be doin homework. F*ck that, talkin on knicksonline comes first ya heard.

Kiyaman

Legend
Will Knicks own Nets tonight?
Monday, March 24, 2008
BY DAVID WALDSTEIN
Star-Ledger Staff
The Knicks have only 19 victories this year, the fourth-lowest figure in the league, which is among the litany of reasons the team appears to be looking for a replacement for Isiah Thomas.

But almost one-sixth of the Knicks victories have come against one team -- the Nets, which is not something the Nets can be very happy about, especially because they used to enjoy such dominance over the Knicks during the Jason Kidd era.

The Nets, in fact, are the only team to lose to the Knicks three times this year, a season in which the Knicks have managed two victories against only four other teams -- Chicago, Milwaukee, Washington and Miami.

The cross-river rivals, each with distinctive problems, will play for the fourth time tonight at Madison Square Garden. But, this time, as the Nets try to secure the final playoff spot in the Eastern Conference, the Knicks are firmly in tank mode, having lost their last four games and 11 of 12 as they seek a top lottery pick.

A healthy Zach Randolph didn't even play the last two games. But should he play tonight, it would only illustrate how much the Knicks would like to punish the Nets for all the misery they have caused them in recent years.
Imagine the Nets going 0-4 against this Knicks team?

While the Nets are desperate for a victory, the Knicks are clearly looking toward the draft and next year. The big question, of course, is who will be making the pick for the Knicks.

Thomas keeps talking as if he will be back, despite the fact the Knicks have reached out to Pacers CEO Donnie Walsh. The Daily News has reported, however, that Walsh is almost certainly going back to Indiana.

Pacers owner Herb Simon has said he will conduct a thorough review of the entire organization and that began on Friday when he met with Walsh, who has been with the Pacers since 1984.

It is not expected that Simon will keep both Walsh and team president Larry Bird. Some think Walsh will be retained; others think it will be Bird, who has two years and $10 million left on his contract.

What is not readily known to anyone but Knicks owner James Dolan -- and maybe his closest advisors -- is whether Walsh is even his top candidate, or even whether he (Dolan) definitely plans to replace Thomas. The owner hasn't spoken publicly on the matter in over a year.

Despite no public statement of support from his bosses, Thomas recently said he wasn't pessimistic about his future.
"I'm comfortable with the position I'm in," he said.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
We got a chance to get some revenge on the Nets for owning us the past couple years. Not only can we sweep them but we can hurt their playoff chances also. Some may look at that as helpin them and hurtin ourselves in the long run. Thats actually the best way to look at it, Go Nets!!!! I hope the Knicks Lose!!!