whenever i get online Knicksonline.com is the 1st site i get on, to me metro and msg are the real anchors of this site, if it wasn't for them this site wud be nothing, i mean msg takes time off and give a pre game report and he does it with a passion, i listen to him make very strong comments in my silence (no homo) same thing goes for metro, dis dude is a real knick fan....

I'm not a big poster, most of the time's i jus read n post when i have to, and sum times when i want to post, msg or metro stole my idea lol... yall guys are the backbones of this site but at the same time the marbury haters r the ones who keep the site alive as well, we all have to agree to disagree.. It's a pity it have to comes down to this for my team, a team i've cried for, felt overjoyed for, from since the 1994 season til now imma knick fan and this is the worst state i've ever seen this franchise, my girl one day even told me wwhy dont i love her the way i love the knicks, if lovin the kniicks is wrong i don't want 2 be right!!!! I appreciate everyone on dis site, yall like my family, lets jus keep a positive outlook and look on to the future, when isiah's gone, we trade eddy curry and crawford we'll start winning and gettin our fans back
GOd BLess!!!!!!!